Pheradrol Anyone?

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. I am not running solo so i'm not sure how good a log would be for that purpose. If people want I could


  2. what is the reading on it is it the same pheraplex
    •   
       


  3. i hope it is strong or even stronger then sd:bb:

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    I am not running solo so i'm not sure how good a log would be for that purpose. If people want I could
    What are you running it with? I'd be interested in seeing it run with a GL product like Mtrn or Zol.

  5. got mine too. thinking of doing 2 caps a day/1cap revenge.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Basso
    What are you running it with? I'd be interested in seeing it run with a GL product like Mtrn or Zol.
    My friend is going to be running it with mega-trn once the pheradrol arrives... I'll see if he wants to post a log.

  7. i can t wait to start my cycle 20/20/30/30 on pheradrol and sdding some superdrol 20/20 and maybe trying somecellmass from bns not sure what would be a cheap alternative for a pct. can someone let me know if this bulking routing sounds rite

  8. hey krupps why you gonna spend the extra dough on trn instead of the gen superdrol at $17.00. is the trn a better stack than sd?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    hey krupps why you gonna spend the extra dough on trn instead of the gen superdrol at $17.00. is the trn a better stack than superdrol?

    Well the sdrol is also a 17aa methly while the trn alot of people recommend against or don't like to stack two methlys for health issues. I have all of the above and am stopping the drol now that the phera is here

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Basso
    What are you running it with? I'd be interested in seeing it run with a GL product like Mtrn or Zol.

    Basso I am on a BIG stack right now and one of the main reasons I don't know how good a log would be with the pheradrol would be because I have been pinning 1-t cyp for a little over 2.5 weeks and by the time the phera starts kicking so will the cyp so I'm not sure If progress would be accurate.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    hey krupps why you gonna spend the extra dough on trn instead of the gen superdrol at $17.00. is the trn a better stack than superdrol?
    I think trn would be way better to stack rather then SD, I wouldn't even consider that stack.

  12. but wouldnt sd be the best choice to stack with to give it that finishing touch

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    Basso I am on a BIG stack right now and one of the main reasons I don't know how good a log would be with the pheradrol would be because I have been pinning 1-t cyp for a little over 2.5 weeks and by the time the phera starts kicking so will the cyp so I'm not sure If progress would be accurate.
    Oh, ok keep doing your thing, sounds like it will be very interesting though, but your right probably not a very uesful log.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by kingivan
    but wouldnt superdrol be the best choice to stack with to give it that finishing touch
    That depends on your goals, SD sides are bad enough by itself I don't like the idea of stacking it with anything. I would think Mtrn or Zol would be a better choice, you could run either of those throughout also.

  15. what do you think of using cell mass from bsn with my stack

  16. running two methly's together is not wise, liver stress overload!!

  17. You can use a creatine product throughout but during PCT especially.
    JoeDax, I agree unseen damage could be great, but with SD you get the visible damage also (at least a lot of folks do). These products work so good on their own I don't see why you'd want to stack them. I prefer to maybe get a lb or 2 less and live longer.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Barbell500
    New Jersey....Didn't get mine yet.
    Probably because your state goverment is closed down.....bet that has caused problems on toll roads and such.

  19. I'd recommend running the Pheradrol with TRN/ZOL. SD and PP good for mass but TRN just overloads with strength and raw power. and Pheradrol is great all around.
    Except for the bloat. Zol cuts you up so well though.
    It's perfect.

  20. Got my bottle on Monday. very professional, clean bottle.
    thanks NP!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by kingivan
    what do you think of using cell mass from bsn with my stack

    IMO i would wait and use creatine for PCT your are going to need something to help keep strength and size after you come off the pheradrol and creatine is a great helper I used it in my last PCT very successfully.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Basso
    Are you doing a log? I'm going to keep mine on ice till Oct I think.

    i havent thought about it yet, its possible.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Basso
    You can use a creatine product throughout but during post cycle therapy especially.
    JoeDax, I agree unseen damage could be great, but with superdrol you get the visible damage also (at least a lot of folks do). These products work so good on their own I don't see why you'd want to stack them. I prefer to maybe get a lb or 2 less and live longer.
    i'm not into SD anyway, i used it for 2 1/2 weeks and stopped cause it was too intense with the headaches, thirst, pumps etc

    i prefer pp anyday stacked with x-mass for mass gains (not much bloat as diet was in check) and using zol/trn as a cutting agent

  24. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    Probably because your state goverment is closed down.....bet that has caused problems on toll roads and such.
    Wait, What? Are you for real?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Barbell500
    Wait, What? Are you for real?
    'Fraid so. Look here: Corzine Orders New Jersey Government Shutdown - New York Times
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pheradrol Results ( Anyone ) ???
    By Stinger124 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-03-2006, 11:49 PM
  2. anyone try pumpnpose's anti es?
    By whale in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-04-2003, 10:07 PM
  3. Calculus Anyone(2)? ASAP!
    By chosen5 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 02:00 PM
  4. Anyone Else?
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-19-2002, 07:25 PM
  5. Calculus anyone?
    By chosen5 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-03-2002, 09:16 PM
Log in
Log in