Awards
renegade the phera the same as this stuff and how did you run your phera

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i"m on it right now. I'll let you know how it feels next week today is only day 3 so can't expect much yet

kingivan

Awards
i"m on it right now. I'll let you know how it feels next week today is only day 3 so can't expect much yet
ok i will be starting mine tommorow i want to keep a log or journal on it to get feedback and for myself but can you telll me what are you running it with

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ok i will be starting mine tommorow i want to keep a log or journal on it to get feedback and for myself but can you telll me what are you running it with

too much lol actually right now i'm down to 1-t cyp, M-tst, and Pheradrol. along with all protection and an AI

I-Vtec

Awards
has anyone started the cycle wit pheradrol yet aND IF YES TELL MEE. WHAT ARE YOU RUNNING IT WITH AND ARE YOU FEELING ANY GOOD PUMPS OFFOF IT:djparty: :djparty: :djparty:

this is my first full week on it. ive been taking 10mgs a day. as of today friday. i had a good solid pump in my bi routine. the kind of pump that hurts when you contract.

also i was screwing in a part at my job and my forearms had viens bulging. let see what week 2 starts to bring as I go up to 20mgs a day

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
why are people saying to run it solo

It is good solo. One of the reasons I don't tell me my exact cycles is I don't believe they should run them. You should know I did my first cycle over 10 years ago and the one I am on now is for going up in weight for competition purposes. People say run solo because it is a 17aa methyl which most people don't like to stack my cyp is injectible and alot of people don't want to for various reasons do needles which I don't blame them.

YOU can get great gains off a solo PP cycle especially if it is your first really no need to stack

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if i was looking for a cut look would trn or zol be best w/pheradrol-looks like zol would be best. research on pp says it is mainly androgenic and would stack well with anabolic, im thinking zol would be perfect for dry gains. anyone have an opinion.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if i was looking for a cut look would trn or zol be best w/pheradrol-looks like zol would be best. research on pp says it is mainly androgenic and would stack well with anabolic, im thinking zol would be perfect for dry gains. anyone have an opinion.

I like trn for economic purposes from all i've read about zol you need 3-4 pills a day where trn most people get good results on 2 a day and the fact that i've read the zol can dry your joints out like real winny and mine are already bad. However if joints and money aren't as much as issue alot of people are very happy with zol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks mixed up i like the looks of trn exp. the libido thing but it looked like zol is better for dry look, also less sides?i thought i was going to go zol, but alot of people say good things about trn, money and joints aside which one?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks mixed up i like the looks of trn exp. the libido thing but it looked like zol is better for dry look, also less sides?i thought i was going to go zol, but alot of people say good things about trn, money and joints aside which one?
Stack the Zol/TRN with the Phera. It keeps strength gains higher ratio to mass gains but nevertheless you still gain alot of mass and the zol cuts the fat well. Plus phera bloats slightly so the zol would be a good addition.
For the record : I haven't had any joint dryness from zol.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

if i'm choosing i choose trn and btw trn increases my libido both cycles ofcourse the least pills i have to take the better imo.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Plus phera bloats slightly so the zol would be a good addition.
I was going to point this out. Technically you can cut with Phera, but most will get a little bloat. So if you're looking for the rock-hard cuts, I would save the Phera for a mass-gaining cycle. JMO

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i weigh 229 how much should i start wit
If you're speaking of TRN 6mg a day @ your weight. I'm at 180 and I started with 4mg a day and bumped to 6 after a week because the strength gains are awesome and sides (for me) were low. If it's phera at your weight 20mg starting or 30mg.
Beelz likes 30mg. And for zol the range is 150-250mg. I used 150. I'm thinking of increasing dosage on zol next time around I run it to 200mg. As sides were non-existant for me and gains were great. But often less is more after you cross a certain apex.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Finally recieved mine up here in Canada :woohoo:

What does (Ergogen) mean on the label?

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
It's BBer talk for GET ****ING HUGE!
In other words, Something that can increase muscular work capacity. :dump:

I never heard the word before, I guess thats what google is for.

Thanks.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Talked to SRCS Friday and they just got the standard in, so hopefully Monday or Tuesday is what I'm being told. Will keep you all posted :thumbsup:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
anyone have problems with appetitie? I don't seem to be as hungry as i usually am. Day 14 other than that it's all good. Hairloss has actually slowed not sure why. Strength is still improving not as good as s-drol or trn but PUMPS VASCULARITY and MUSCLE FULLNESS is better so it's a trade off. I"m thinking a pheradrol/m-trn might be the bomb combo for the future

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
anyone have problems with appetitie? I don't seem to be as hungry as i usually am. Day 14 other than that it's all good. Hairloss has actually slowed not sure why. Strength is still improving not as good as s-drol or trn but PUMPS VASCULARITY and MUSCLE FULLNESS is better so it's a trade off. I"m thinking a pheradrol/m-trn might be the bomb combo for the future
I've experienced appetite loss on all PH's, not singling out Pdrol. Some more than others. PP is actually easier on my appetite than say Superdrol. I'm waiting for an appetite enhancer to come out, which would be really beneficial to everybody using orals.

I-Vtec

Awards
no major changes in app. i just started 3 a day today. also no changes in size or strength either

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
check out controlled labs-black hole appetite stimulator, its the only one of its kind i think.

JonasDavidsson

Awards
cant wait for stryder's lab results...

Last edited by a moderator:
gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah no joke. I still got my bottles laying around and I'm waiting for the info. Once I got the info Woohoo. Then I'ma bit hitting the gym after PCT and rest.
WOOOHOOO!!!!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been calling them daily up until the other day and so now they're supposed to call me when it's done...still waiting for that call. :yawn:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
still waiting :mad: ....tick, tock, tick, tock, tick tock... :yawn:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The anticipation is killing me.
BAHHAHAHA
:bb2:
Me and you both brotha! I've got a couple accounts ready to stock up (probably to sell) when the CoA is ready...I keep having to tell them "still waiting on the lab but any day now". I feel like Tom Hanks from that movie The Money Pit...how much longer? "2 weeks, 2 weeks" meanwhile months roll by LOL!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So what's going on I know it's not your fault but it's been another 5 days have they at least gotten back to you with an explanation why it's taking so long?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No worries mixedup...I feel the same way. It seems that SRCS is having a difficult time finding a viable standard. I actually pulled some strings and was able to find the standard for PP. It is being sent to the lab and once they receive it they will be able to do the test. I seriously can't believe it's taken this long...no fault to the lab, but I was under the impression that they were able to do it and do it quickly. I even paid double the testing costs to get expedited results...but it's really out of their control as it is out of mine...BUT with this standard they should be able to get the results soon. Thanks for the patience.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No worries mixedup...I feel the same way. It seems that SRCS is having a difficult time finding a viable standard. I actually pulled some strings and was able to find the standard for PP. It is being sent to the lab and once they receive it they will be able to do the test. I seriously can't believe it's taken this long...no fault to the lab, but I was under the impression that they were able to do it and do it quickly. I even paid double the testing costs to get expedited results...but it's really out of their control as it is out of mine...BUT with this standard they should be able to get the results soon. Thanks for the patience.

thanks for the update. Yeah i know it's the real deal since i did a cycle of it as soon as i got it lol. But am still interested in seeing the results.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the update. Yeah i know it's the real deal since i did a cycle of it as soon as i got it lol. But am still interested in seeing the results.
Me and you both my friend :D I've got some big pending sales waiting for the test results :study: