Pheradrol Anyone?

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

  1. I placed my order as well. Any estimate on when it's going to get shipped??


  2. Quote Originally Posted by gotripped
    I placed my order as well. Any estimate on when it's going to get shipped??
    It is due to arrive around Wed and we are efforting to have all the presale orders shipped out by Friday evening.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    It is due to arrive around Wed and we are efforting to have all the presale orders shipped out by Friday evening.
    sweet.

    I shoulda ordered more than 2.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by TiTanUp
    So will the price change after they arrive?
    Sorry for the late reply...missed this post.

    The price will go up to $19.95 after it arrives.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Sorry for the late reply...missed this post.

    The price will go up to $19.95 after it arrives.
    Props to Nutraplanet. good prices always
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Sorry for the late reply...missed this post.

    The price will go up to $19.95 after it arrives.
    Still a great price for a 90ct bottle of Phera-Plex. Might have to pick up some more of this.

  7. just bought mine wating for it to come

  8. Cool I might as well order now and save a few bucks. Thanks Sam.

  9. i hope i wasnt burnt for my money

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kingivan
    i hope i wasnt burnt for my money

    that's not something you have to worry about with nutraplanet they are the best. You do know it's a presale right? Sam isn't getting it in till later this week so we should start receiving sometime next week.

  11. i hope there goo on there woprd i am lookig to start asap but i am a little kid on christmas waiting for my gift

  12. Quote Originally Posted by kingivan
    i hope there goo on there woprd i am lookig to start asap but i am a little kid on christmas waiting for my gift
    You can absolutely trust Nutraplanet. If there is a hitch, it will be something out of their control. This is a pre-sale (meaning the product hasn't even been delivered to them yet). Once they get it, they'll service their orders ASAP.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    You can absolutely trust Nutraplanet. If there is a hitch, it will be something out of their control. This is a pre-sale (meaning the product hasn't even been delivered to them yet). Once they get it, they'll service their orders ASAP.
    that's so true

  14. Quote Originally Posted by kingivan
    i hope i wasnt burnt for my money
    With nutraplanet you don't have to worry. Really. They take care of their people. Kick back, relax, no shoes, no shirt, no problems.
    :bb:

  15. Quote Originally Posted by gotripped
    ...Kick back, relax, no shoes, no shirt, no problems.
    :bb:
    LOL!!!

  16. one of the first to spot this steal,june 9th. my question is will there be enough left when payday rolls around in 2 weeks, to buy 2 more or is your supply going to be limited/dont mind the few extra bucks.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    one of the first to spot this steal,june 9th. my question is will there be enough left when payday rolls around in 2 weeks, to buy 2 more or is your supply going to be limited/dont mind the few extra bucks.
    Hmmm...not exactly sure. I will have a better idea in the next couple days.

  18. What's the good word big Stryde?

  19. The order was shipped DHL and was supposed to arrive yesterday or today. We are currently looking into it and filing a trace to find out where exactly it is in transit. More details soon...

  20. OMG!The loads been highjacked!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by sly
    OMG!The loads been highjacked!

    NOOOOOOO!!!!

  22. oh i hope it arrived today

  23. OK, sorry for the late update...finally got the word and DHL got delayed (just our luck) but everything is straightened out and just tracked the package and it is due to arrive tomorrow, so get it while you can at the discounted price because when it arrives tomorrow, prices are going up

    Thanks to all for your amazing patience, your understanding and support is always first class...props to our customers

  24. Outstanding, understand this was out of your control but thanks for keeping us abreast of the situation!

  25. Seeeee Nutraplanet is the shiziit.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pheradrol Results ( Anyone ) ???
    By Stinger124 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 12:49 AM
  2. anyone try pumpnpose's anti es?
    By whale in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-04-2003, 11:07 PM
  3. Calculus Anyone(2)? ASAP!
    By chosen5 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 03:00 PM
  4. Anyone Else?
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-19-2002, 08:25 PM
  5. Calculus anyone?
    By chosen5 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-03-2002, 10:16 PM
Log in
Log in