Pheradrol Anyone?

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Right back on the horse!

2. I love 2-ene with only the 5-a isomer.So clean and effective.
    I already ordered 1 and if there are any left on the 19th I may get more.At that price its rediculous.Not good to do too many orals though.
    •   

3. So is the 14th still looking like a good date? Just asking cause I'm an idiot and ordered other stuff with it that I need

4. Dear friends, just got word from PH.Design that the manufacturing for Pheradrol was slightly delayed...Good news is the manufacturing is now completed Bad news is they are waiting for the labels to arrive to them Thursday. Bottom line is, the finished bottles will be shipping out to me at the latest, Monday...meaning I should be receiving it by next Friday (6/23).

I apologize for the unforseen delay and will make it up to all those who so patiently put in their orders. For all presale orders containing other items placed on Tuesday June 13th or older, will have their other items shipped out to them tomorrow and will be getting their Pheradrol shipped out upon arrival at no additional charge.

I was also informed that after the finished product is completed (label and all) they will send it off for testing. Rest assured that it is a quality PP clone, but I was adamant about having a test on the finished product to ensure it was not only the actual compound, but that it met the mg content per cap...well low and behold PH.Design is guaranteeing that if the results from the final analysis are not between 90%-120% that they will issue refunds for all purchased bottles!!!

Needless to say I doubt any refunds will be made because I am confident of the finished product and am certain everyone who takes advantage of this KILLER deal is going to walk away extremely happy that they saved BIG $$$ with the confidence that they obtained a genuine quality product...GUARANTEED!

5. Once again great customer service, appreciate the shipping of other items ordered! As far as the delay is concerned, I'd rather wait and be sure it's quality, then rush and get crap! A couple of weeks we can wait!

Thanks again
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Dear friends, just got word from PH.Design that the manufacturing for Pheradrol was slightly delayed...Good news is the manufacturing is now completed Bad news is they are waiting for the labels to arrive to them Thursday. Bottom line is, the finished bottles will be shipping out to me at the latest, Monday...meaning I should be receiving it by next Friday (6/23).

I apologize for the unforseen delay and will make it up to all those who so patiently put in their orders. For all presale orders containing other items placed on Tuesday June 13th or older, will have their other items shipped out to them tomorrow and will be getting their Pheradrol shipped out upon arrival at no additional charge.

I was also informed that after the finished product is completed (label and all) they will send it off for testing. Rest assured that it is a quality PP clone, but I was adamant about having a test on the finished product to ensure it was not only the actual compound, but that it met the mg content per cap...well low and behold PH.Design is guaranteeing that if the results from the final analysis are not between 90%-120% that they will issue refunds for all purchased bottles!!!

Needless to say I doubt any refunds will be made because I am confident of the finished product and am certain everyone who takes advantage of this KILLER deal is going to walk away extremely happy that they saved BIG $$$ with the confidence that they obtained a genuine quality product...GUARANTEED!
    Stryder, thank you for being honest. You are most definitely a man of your word and a true businessman and you will always have my business. If you say that it will be worth the wait, I believe you completely.

7. i was gonna ask what was going on i see that my xtend shipped but not the phera. i dont mind wiaitng im not starting til july 1 hell im gonna prob add a bottle on friday.

so Stryder how are you gonna hook us up on teh wait im curious as u always have little surprises for us :0

8. I think I just might have to place my first order with you. Cross my fingers for Canada customs.
    How much is shipping on a small order through you lets say 3 bottles of Pdrol?

9. Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day
    I think I just might have to place my first order with you. Cross my fingers for Canada customs.
    You can go to the site and add the items to your cart and during the checkout process before entering your payment info, it will give you the exact prices for shipping for each delivery option.

10. Just wondering if the testing got done and if they have shipped product to you yet.

BTW all my other products should get to be tonight according to fed ex website thanks for shipping the other stuff early at no charge.

11. I was told that I should be receiving it by this weekend...in regards to testing, that should be available next week.

12. Will the price be the same after the product has arrived?

13. bump curios if its shipping

14. OK, the latest upate I received from the company Ph.Design is that the order is boxed up and shipping out to me today. There were some delays due to "red tape technicalities"...with that said I will be receiving it Wed 28th.

When I receive the shipment, I will overnight a bottle to SRL for testing and will pay to get an expedited testing done and will post the results for everyone when I receive it. The guarantee of potency will still remain in effect.

I appreciate everyone's patience with this product...I am going to personally follow through with all the promises on this product and won't leave you guys high and dry...AND will back up all the claims with a valid independent CoA.

Will continue to keep everyone updated...

15. Hot damn! I'm going to have to pick a few of these puppies up.
  16. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    OK, the latest upate I received from the company Ph.Design is that the order is boxed up and shipping out to me today. There were some delays due to "red tape technicalities"...with that said I will be receiving it Wed 28th.

When I receive the shipment, I will overnight a bottle to SRL for testing and will pay to get an expedited testing done and will post the results for everyone when I receive it. The guarantee of potency will still remain in effect.

I appreciate everyone's patience with this product...I am going to personally follow through with all the promises on this product and won't leave you guys high and dry...AND will back up all the claims with a valid independent CoA.

Will continue to keep everyone updated...

17. ugh. i was hoping to have it by then well with that price i cant complain. good things come to those who wait. good thing im in SC and it usually takes a day to get my goods. so I could still hit my july 1 start time

18. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    5a all the way! This is going to be a perfect clone at an unreal price.
    ----well an issue with some of the clones wasnt just [5a] but also a mix of 2en and 3en where the 3en was dirty--ergomax/peramax/megaplex- ect

19. So will the price change after they arrive?

20. Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day
    I think I just might have to place my first order with you. Cross my fingers for Canada customs.
    Okay I placed my first order placed with Nutra, lets see how this goes. Canada customs better not be ****s.:bruce1:

21. I placed my order as well. Any estimate on when it's going to get shipped??

22. Quote Originally Posted by gotripped
    I placed my order as well. Any estimate on when it's going to get shipped??
    It is due to arrive around Wed and we are efforting to have all the presale orders shipped out by Friday evening.

23. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    It is due to arrive around Wed and we are efforting to have all the presale orders shipped out by Friday evening.
    sweet.

I shoulda ordered more than 2.

24. Quote Originally Posted by TiTanUp
    So will the price change after they arrive?
    Sorry for the late reply...missed this post.

The price will go up to $19.95 after it arrives.

25. Quote Originally Posted by stryder

Props to Nutraplanet. good prices always

26. Quote Originally Posted by stryder

Still a great price for a 90ct bottle of Phera-Plex. Might have to pick up some more of this.

27. just bought mine wating for it to come

28. Cool I might as well order now and save a few bucks. Thanks Sam.

29. i hope i wasnt burnt for my money

30. Quote Originally Posted by kingivan
    i hope i wasnt burnt for my money

that's not something you have to worry about with nutraplanet they are the best. You do know it's a presale right? Sam isn't getting it in till later this week so we should start receiving sometime next week.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pheradrol Results ( Anyone ) ???
    By Stinger124 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 12:49 AM
  2. anyone try pumpnpose's anti es?
    By whale in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-04-2003, 11:07 PM
  3. Calculus Anyone(2)? ASAP!
    By chosen5 in forum General Chat