eta on the generic labs orders ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
whats the eta on these orders since its now fri,17th ?

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
BigG over on Island said no ones has come in yet. So it may be a few days until it gets into your hands.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I PM'ed Adam over at GL for a tracking #. I was told intially that it would be arriving by the 15th or 16th. Hopefully soon. Will let you all know when I hear back from GL

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
...can't seem to get a reply back from GL (?)
curious :think:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gentlemen, I apologize for the delay on this presale. Been getting a surplus of emails with concerns to this. The ETA was set in accordance to what we were told the ship date would be by Generic Labz. Unfortunately we do not have a tracking # to give you a precise date. We are hoping it will arrive soon and will include T-shirts and samples in the orders to compensate for any inconvenience this may have caused. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter as we try to figure out more details.

rescue163

Awards
Thanks for the update stryder.....FREE samples... Nutraplanet will allways take care of ya.

matthams

Awards
stryder = the man! no worries on being a little late... you always come through

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
Gentlemen, I apologize for the delay on this presale. Been getting a surplus of emails with concerns to this. The ETA was set in accordance to what we were told the ship date would be by Generic Labz. Unfortunately we do not have a tracking # to give you a precise date. We are hoping it will arrive soon and will include T-shirts and samples in the orders to compensate for any inconvenience this may have caused. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter as we try to figure out more details.
okay you've bought me with a t-shirt[xl or xxl if you have it] and free samples.take your time bro !....lol

wannabuild

Awards
That's cool of you to compensate for what is apparently not your fault. You would think a company that is up and starting would do their best to hit a promised date or at least update on what is going on..... thank you for your part.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good deal stryder, nutraplanet always come through.......never had any worries here. Thanks for the free samples/t-shirt.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the understanding guys! Still no repsonse, but it seems that other retailers are receiving theirs soon so I'm assuming the same applies for us.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
i'm surre everybody understands and has no worries that the product will be there !

Derekb95svt

Awards
Thanks for the update Stryder. You guys have got some of the best Customer Service I have ever dealt with! Thanks again man

THA GONZ

Awards
Its always a pleasure dealing with Nutra Planet, Thanks for the update!!

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm not sure but something fishy seems to be up with generic. The whole things seems a bit too good to be true.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure but something fishy seems to be up with generic. The whole things seems a bit too good to be true.

I am not understanding why you would say that. They get the raw powders, have them capped, or cap them themselves, bottle them and sell them. They don't have to pay all the R and D costs, the costs to educate people of what the substance do as the original companies have already have done this etc etc

They then pass the savings on to the consumer. This is just like buying a Walmart brand as opposed to a brand name product.

Can you elaborate on why it seems something is fishy?

CROWLER

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got the tracking # and it's scheduled for delivery today :thumbsup:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A lot of reputable members have vouched for Adam over at GL so I see no need for alarm...

wannabuild

Awards
that's awesome, thanks for the update.... looking forward to hopefully getting it somtime next week.... I hope.... (takes a while to get to an APO address)
:woohoo:

raider1

raider1

Awards
Excellent news, ordered some more Halodrol today also .. both boxes will come at the same time..:twisted:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All I can say is nutraplanet has the best customer service I have ever delt with. I was having issues with the discount code for shipping......without even notifing you I received an e-mail that you noticed I hadn't received the shipping discount and credited me.......that's what I call customer service, keep up the great work stryder. You've got my buisness. :woohoo:

Derekb95svt

Awards
ROCK ASS!!!! My order has shipped. Excited about the GL and the Halodrol.. Woot Woot! Thanks again for the excellent service!

djdefcon

Awards
new to the forums, but not to nutraplanet..my gl order shipped yesterday and can't wait to receive it. Nutraplanet owns, customer for life =D

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
I am not understanding why you would say that. They get the raw powders, have them capped, or cap them themselves, bottle them and sell them. They don't have to pay all the R and D costs, the costs to educate people of what the substance do as the original companies have already have done this etc etc

They then pass the savings on to the consumer. This is just like buying a Walmart brand as opposed to a brand name product.

Can you elaborate on why it seems something is fishy?

CROWLER
Not sure, just a gut feeling. Feels kinda fly by night. There's way more to this than just capping powder. There's insurance, legal opinions, quality control etc. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad someone is taking the lead for the moment but It just doesn't sit well with me. But really, what do I know?

wannabuild

Awards
I'm sure they've got most of it covered, some of it, a bit of it anyway.... but they sure are cheaper! And a good testament to Nutraplanet by the way they stood up and offered to make amends for another's mistake. First time using Nutraplanet but won't be the last....

SXULB52

Awards
I just got my order in as well as a free t-shirt and sample. Thanks NutraPlanet.

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
Not sure, just a gut feeling. Feels kinda fly by night. There's way more to this than just capping powder. There's insurance, legal opinions, quality control etc. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad someone is taking the lead for the moment but It just doesn't sit well with me. But really, what do I know?
Wow, I'm brilliant.

cgcrz8

Awards
I can't find any generic labz supplements on nutraplanet website, can somebody point me in the right direction?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I can't find any generic labz supplements on nutraplanet website, can somebody point me in the right direction?
This thread is a year old. Nutra no longer sells these products.

Status
Not open for further replies.