Eta for conqu3r unleashed

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's going on, guys? I live in nc, do I just need to drive up there to pick up my conqu3r? Me checking my emails every 5 minutes for shipping updates is really starting to toy with my emotions. WHAT'S THE DEAL????

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
What's going on, guys? I live in nc, do I just need to drive up there to pick up my conqu3r? Me checking my emails every 5 minutes for shipping updates is really starting to toy with my emotions. WHAT'S THE DEAL????

Heard they are trying to cut costs so they are just going to wait for Santa Clause to stop by on his way out to deliver gifts on Christmas Eve

thanks obama

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i want an answer also. have not received any kind of shipping confirmation. i don't see anywhere on the site to check my order status.....

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i want an answer also. have not received any kind of shipping confirmation. i don't see anywhere on the site to check my order status.....
I know there have been a lot of people having trouble lately with orders, but I did want to post that I ordered my Conqu3r Unleashed from NP which shipped on the 2nd and arrived on the 4th. Not sure everyone saw that these wouldn't ship until after the first according to the website.