HUGE VERSA-1/Jack3d micro sale @ NP! & USPlabs is hooking you up!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The ‘spark’… It’s what ignites that fire inside of you.

We ALL look for this spark to guide us toward smashing the weight, toward spending another night preparing your meals, toward laying out your PERFECT supplement stack… After all; that spark is what has driven us since the first time we stepped into the gym! The thing is, sometimes the spark comes and goes…. Until now.

What if we could trigger that ‘spark’… whenever we wanted?!

Enter the Muscle|Mind Spark known as The Detonation Stack! The strategic combination of our latest creation VERSA-1™ (The first-of-its-kind patent pending anabolic!) and the hottest pre-workout available Jack3d micro™!

This retails for over $160. Online… and for a limited time The stack that is setting the internet on fire can be yours for only $49.99!!!

How can this stack deal get even better??? Read on, my friend!
We’ve worked together with our homies over at NutraPlanet.com to pass on this absolutely unbelievable deal to the public – but that’s not enough!

We want you to TRULY feel the power of this stack, by adding two SICK products to help you out!

Two of our long-time customer favorites; the Leaning and Harndening agent of Compound 20[SUP]®[/SUP]… as well as the Award Winning Ultimate Muscle Pill of USPlabs PRIME[SUP]®[/SUP] FOR FREE! Bigger, stronger AND leaner!?!

You pick up the Detonation stack for a crazy price, as we hook up 3 lucky winners with a FREE bottle of Compound 20 & USPlabs PRIME!

How to enter? Easy. Answer one or more of these questions to the best of your ability!

• [*=center]What does ‘Muscle|Mind spark’ mean to you?
    [*=center]What lights the ‘Muscle|Mind spark’ in you?
    [*=center]Did you purchase the Detonation Stack? What are your goals with this stack?

Simply post up your story for a chance to win!

Three (3) winners will be selected on 2/28/13 (Compound 20/USPlabs PRIME stack).
Must be 18+ to enter. U.S. shipping address' only. No purchase necessary.

iSamurai

iSamurai

Awards
Boom! Sick deal.

Cryoburner

Cryoburner

Awards
Can't beat the results, especially at those prices!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Loving the stack currently. Workouts have been highly focused and effective on a cosistent basis.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BAM! There you have it folks. Get in on this!!!

DV663

DV663

Awards
been wanting to try compound 20 for awhile now, in on this!!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Loving the stack currently. Workouts have been highly focused and effective on a cosistent basis.
Awesome. Thank you! How long do you intend to run it overall?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Wow i didnt purchase the stack but have both products to use. The mind muscle connection to me means that i can fill every contraction. I squeeze my muscle while thinking about contracting my muscle to the fullest. Not just pointlessly throwing the weight around not feeling a full contraction. I love feeling those contractions! Using your mind and focusing deeply on the muscle getting the fullest out of each and every rep. Thats what my definition of a mind muscle connection is. Man ive never tried prime but would love the chance at winning some! Plus compound 20! That would give me an awesome 8 week stack with versa 1 and compound 20! Man USPlabs is killing the game! :) good luck everyone

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
been wanting to try compound 20 for awhile now, in on this!!!
Share your story for a chance at winning some Compound 20/USPlabs PRIME!

DV663

DV663

Awards
The mind muscle connection to me means a variety of things. It means the ability to visualize your muscle contract and compress with each rep making you feel like the ultimate beast. You feel the blood rush through your body to that specific spot and although you may never be Arnold, you sure feel like it. The ability to block out everything for those short few seconds where it's just you versus the weight. The gym could be engulfed in flames but you would never know it, because your in the zone and the only thing that matters in completing that next rep.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The mind muscle connection to me means a variety of things. It means the ability to visualize your muscle contract and compress with each rep making you feel like the ultimate beast. You feel the blood rush through your body to that specific spot and although you may never be Arnold, you sure feel like it. The ability to block out everything for those short few seconds where it's just you versus the weight. The gym could be engulfed in flames but you would never know it, because your in the zone and the only thing that matters in completing that next rep.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
Vivid description...I love it!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome. Thank you! How long do you intend to run it overall?
I'm at the tail end of an 8 week run, which brought solid results. I plan on recomping with Test Powder and AP soon, then cutting with Versa-1, C20, and supps yet to be determined for a couple months.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, where is everyone? Get...in...on...this!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Versa-1 is keeping me focused and energized ALL DAY. Can't wait to see its effects when I go back to work next week. Between that and the new Micro Raz flavor, I think I'll be more mentally alert than usual! Stack works.

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Man i need this! Never tried prime. Why not be able now with versa one compound 20, and jack3d micro! Possibly gonna get some new oxyelite pro cuz im getting a little chubby(bulk) lol

Cryoburner

Cryoburner

Awards
The best part about Versa-1 is the VERSAtility; cut, bulk, doesn't matter!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Versa-1 is keeping me focused and energized ALL DAY. Can't wait to see its effects when I go back to work next week. Between that and the new Micro Raz flavor, I think I'll be more mentally alert than usual! Stack works.
Don't you just love it? I think that you will be. :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm at the tail end of an 8 week run, which brought solid results. I plan on recomping with Test Powder and AP soon, then cutting with Versa-1, C20, and supps yet to be determined for a couple months.
Anabolic Pump belongs there! ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man i need this! Never tried prime. Why not be able now with versa one compound 20, and jack3d micro! Possibly gonna get some new oxyelite pro cuz im getting a little chubby(bulk) lol
Sounds like a great plan. The Detonation Stack is a perfect opportunity to make it happen.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great plan. The Detonation Stack is a perfect opportunity to make it happen.
I already have 1 and a half bottles of compound 20, jack3d micro, and the inner circle deal just need dat dere prime now! Lol

DV663

DV663

Awards
i hope i win this c20/prime contest, because if its anything like the jack3d micro i am using now i expect great things!!!

Sent via the iPhone

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only one day left until winners are chosen! Anyone else?

iSamurai

iSamurai

Awards
Get in on this gents! Last call

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I already have 1 and a half bottles of compound 20, jack3d micro, and the inner circle deal just need dat dere prime now! Lol
And some more Versa-1! One can never have enough of it. :)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't you just love it? I think that you will be. :)
I'll tell you what, I blew the heck up today on a combo of Versa-1 and two scoops of Raz Micro. Chest/back/lats were wide and full!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BigBon

BigBon

Awards
Hi everybody! I'm a big lurker and never really joined in before, but I really wanted to give it a shot at this contest because I would love to try it out.

What does ‘Muscle|Mind spark’ mean to you?
The mind to muscle spark/connection to me means being 100% focused on the lift that you are performing. Being in a void where nothing exists but you and the iron. Concentrating wholly on applying every ounce of your energy into feeling the target muscles being worked. Feeling the very fibers tensing with each rep, the blood surging through your veins, the muscles swell to nearly bursting through the skin.

What lights the ‘Muscle|Mind spark’ in you?
Remember everything/everybody that I am working for. Remembering that I must push myself harder and harder to accomplish anything worthy. Remembering the feeling of defeat, and not wanting to feel it again. Bring out the feeling of helplessness and use it as my energy, knowing that I never want to be in that position because I didn't give it everything I've got in the gym. Summoning up these thoughts and feelings puts me in a zone, gives me tunnel vision on the workout, and all I want to do is push my hardest to progress myself further and further.

Did you purchase the Detonation Stack? What are your goals with this stack?
I have not purchased it. Facing tough economical troubles has put a burden on my spending habits. I would love to try it though. My goal with it, or any stack really, is of course to get bigger and stronger while trying to remain relatively lean.

Good luck everybody!

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
WOW!

And the three winners!!!!!

thr33x
DV663
BigBon

Winners please PM me your name and shipping information titled "NP Prime/C20 promo"

Thanks to everyone who posted in the thread, we appreciate the support!
Wow Im so happy right now you guys just put the biggest smile on my face! lol im at work and just standing there on my anabolic minds app and start smiling hardcore. Im in disbelief! haha wow guys thank you so much! USPlabs 4 Life! new motto for me. I still cant believe i won! Thank you to everyone at USPlabs! I will be doing a log soon for you guys with Versa 1, compound 20, oxyelite pro(new version)/alphamine, jack3d micro/enhanced, and now prime! log coming withing a month or so! Thanks again guys!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats guys! Have fun with your stacks!

iSamurai

iSamurai

Awards
Congrats to the winners!!!

Cryoburner

Cryoburner

Awards
Amazing participation guys! Thanks for all the entries!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats winners!