HUGE VERSA-1/Jack3d micro sale @ NP! & USPlabs is hooking you up!

DV663

DV663

Awards
pumped for the win and big fan of USP....thank you!

Sent via the iPhone

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As far as I know these were sent to shipping a while ago. Shouldn't be much longer!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We'll try to get an update here. Thank you for your understanding and support.

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
What?! Extra gooodies wow USP! free goodies on top of the free goodies! You guys made my day! Shoot with all these promos you guys make my month!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for the delay, there were some processing issues. Everything is straight and we have added extra goodies for you troubles. Thank you for understanding!
Thumbs up!

DV663

DV663

Awards
got my package today, amazing gifts that came along with it!!!! USP labs making my year no doubt! its all about the little things in a gym world full of big people!!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got my package today, amazing gifts that came along with it!!!! USP labs making my year no doubt! its all about the little things in a gym world full of big people!!
Glad to hear that it arrived safely. Enjoy!

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Anyway i can get a tracking number? I dont live where the package was sent to and its like a 20 min drive.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyway i can get a tracking number? I dont live where the package was sent to and its like a 20 min drive.
Let me check with DW on this...Sorry for the wait.

BigBon

BigBon

Awards
I received mine a couple days ago.
The extras that were included are awesome.
Thanks again!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its ok i mean it might have arrived and my uncle is just not telling me.
Neither DW nor I have the tracking numbers for this on hand, but I'll check with shipping and see if yours has been delivered.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anything yet? Sorry to bug.
I imagine that our shipping department will not have an answer until the week starts given the weekend and the holiday. I'll let you know what's up ASAP!

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Duhh haha my bad i forgot its sunday and easter lol thanks classic. Sorry to bug but im probably the most impatient/anxious person in the world!

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Still havent received the goods guys. Just an update. My uncle hasnt seen it either.

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
If u guys do figure out what happendd and it hasn't shipped yet i have a new address for the package.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anything guys?
I apologize that this is taking so long. We are working on figuring it out right now. I should have either a tracking number or the status of your package soon.

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
I apologize that this is taking so long. We are working on figuring it out right now. I should have either a tracking number or the status of your package soon.
Ok sweet thanks for checking into this everyone!

bxtoman

Awards
I've tried two bottles of versa one. Your not missing much.

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
I imagine that our shipping department will not have an answer until the week starts given the weekend and the holiday. I'll let you know what's up ASAP!
Classic your messages are full! Lol

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PMs have been cleared. I apologize to anyone who was trying to contact me over the last couple of days. That box fills up so fast!

Ok thank you guys so much i got in touch with DW. You guys are awesome!
Just to make sure, everything is taken care of now correct? Have you received your tracking number?