HUGE VERSA-1/Jack3d micro sale @ NP! & USPlabs is hooking you up!

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. I received mine a couple days ago.
    The extras that were included are awesome.
    Thanks again!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Let me check with DW on this...Sorry for the wait.
    Its ok i mean it might have arrived and my uncle is just not telling me.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    Its ok i mean it might have arrived and my uncle is just not telling me.
    Neither DW nor I have the tracking numbers for this on hand, but I'll check with shipping and see if yours has been delivered.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    Its ok i mean it might have arrived and my uncle is just not telling me.
    Your uncle wants to keep them and get swole.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

    Neither DW nor I have the tracking numbers for this on hand, but I'll check with shipping and see if yours has been delivered.
    Ok thanks guys.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by BigBon View Post
    Your uncle wants to keep them and get swole.
    I want them to get cut and swole! so he needs to give em up!

  7. Anything yet? Sorry to bug.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    Anything yet? Sorry to bug.
    I imagine that our shipping department will not have an answer until the week starts given the weekend and the holiday. I'll let you know what's up ASAP!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  9. Duhh haha my bad i forgot its sunday and easter lol thanks classic. Sorry to bug but im probably the most impatient/anxious person in the world!

  10. Can i just get an answer? Anyone?

  11. Still havent received the goods guys. Just an update. My uncle hasnt seen it either.

  12. If u guys do figure out what happendd and it hasn't shipped yet i have a new address for the package.

  13. Anything guys?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    Anything guys?
    I apologize that this is taking so long. We are working on figuring it out right now. I should have either a tracking number or the status of your package soon.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

    I apologize that this is taking so long. We are working on figuring it out right now. I should have either a tracking number or the status of your package soon.
    Ok sweet thanks for checking into this everyone!

  16. Any news yet? Thanks.

  17. Man its approaching two months and nothing

  18. I've tried two bottles of versa one. Your not missing much.

  19. Its for prime and compound 20.

  20. Anything USP?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    Anything USP?
    Please PM your address and what is owed. I'll take care of it.

    I apologize!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    I imagine that our shipping department will not have an answer until the week starts given the weekend and the holiday. I'll let you know what's up ASAP!
    Classic your messages are full! Lol

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post

    Classic your messages are full! Lol
    You get my PM?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

  24. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

    Please PM your address and what is owed. I'll take care of it.

    I apologize!
    Ok thank you guys so much i got in touch with DW. You guys are awesome!

  25. PMs have been cleared. I apologize to anyone who was trying to contact me over the last couple of days. That box fills up so fast!

    Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    Ok thank you guys so much i got in touch with DW. You guys are awesome!
    Just to make sure, everything is taken care of now correct? Have you received your tracking number?
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 09:41 AM
  2. Replies: 120
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 04:36 PM
  3. THE REAL Jack3d Micro Sale You've All Been Waiting For...
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 04:35 AM
  4. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 06:43 PM
Log in
Log in