EBF at the PLANET

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. We just have to keep at this until we get an answer. I know that I have HAD to direct others to other sellers online which I didn't like since Nutra has been so good to us all, but we need to get our product out there. Just hope Nutra pick it up again
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -


  2. I want AAV2 and recompadrol at the planet. They have till I get back from vacation or a flying ninja monkey is going get hurt! I want to stack those two with my EC to continue my current recomp!
    :blindfold:

  3. After a 2 weeks break from AAv2 I'm back on it (and Recompadrol which I never stop of course )
    and I'm going crazy with the dosage and man I love these 2 products together like no other!

    This stack is mind blowing, period.
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47
    After a 2 weeks break from AAv2 I'm back on it (and Recompadrol which I never stop of course )
    and I'm going crazy with the dosage and man I love these 2 products together like no other!

    This stack is mind blowing, period.
    I'm havin a few days off. Dropping some water
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  5. I loved Recomp and have had a heck of a time finding it. The place I bought it from is sold out, so I would love to see it come up at Nutraplanet!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by TyMan14
    I loved Recomp and have had a heck of a time finding it. The place I bought it from is sold out, so I would love to see it come up at Nutraplanet!
    We have it on our site

    We will be reformukating Due to price going up each order. We will be putting some welcome additions

  7. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    We have it on our site

    We will be reformukating Due to price going up each order. We will be putting some welcome additions
    Sounds good. I never even thought to check your site. lol. Sounds like it will be cool! I can only imagine with the new formulation it will be as strong, or stronger as the original. Ill give the new version a try for sure

  8. Quote Originally Posted by TyMan14

    Sounds good. I never even thought to check your site. lol. Sounds like it will be cool! I can only imagine with the new formulation it will be as strong, or stronger as the original. Ill give the new version a try for sure
    It'll be more selective

  9. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc

    We have it on our site

    We will be reformukating Due to price going up each order. We will be putting some welcome additions
    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc

    It'll be more selective
    Very interesting news. Any time table on the reform?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  10. Selective?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

    Very interesting news. Any time table on the reform?
    In the middle of making some decisions whether or not to remove Banaba or lower the dose to 10 mg corosolic instead of 20 mg. 10 mg was used in the study

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes
    Selective?
    Away from adipose. Into muscle

  13. That I like to hear. And from a long time user, if the changes are a better for everyone than I'm all for it.

    I'd like to see you guys comeout with a test booster geared towards PCT.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes
    That I like to hear. And from a long time user, if the changes are a better for everyone than I'm all for it.

    I'd like to see you guys comeout with a test booster geared towards PCT.
    Agreed. Vs is going to be out of this formula.

    But the OG recompadrol won't be discontinued.

    I'm working on a muscle builder that can be used pct or solo. Osthole heavy

  15. I'm really excited for the future of your company. Almost makes me want to ask to join the team.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes
    I'm really excited for the future of your company. Almost makes me want to ask to join the team.
    Took the words right outta my mouth!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  17. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Agreed. Vs is going to be out of this formula.

    But the OG recompadrol won't be discontinued.

    I'm working on a muscle builder that can be used pct or solo. Osthole heavy
    Muscle builders that are not test boosters / estrogen blockers IMO are a bit hit or at least, they should be.

    Mike

  18. Bittter melon.
    Na r ala
    4-oh fenugreek
    Banaba 20%
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  19. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

    Muscle builders that are not test boosters / estrogen blockers IMO are a bit hit or at least, they should be.

    Mike
    I agree here. Testing the waters now. So far so good with strength and libido

  20. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc

    I agree here. Testing the waters now. So far so good with strength and libido
    Tasty
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  21. Based on the great strength,focus, performance and results I see in Chris enhanced further by EBF products, I say nutra must pick them up

  22. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    libido
    Isn't othole a natural PDE-5 inhibitor?

  23. Agree, JonRubio keeps telling me to get Recompadrol and AAv2 but I prefer to shop at Nutraplanet and you guys dont have them yet. Would buy a stack of these 2 products.

  24. +1 to throw EBF onto Nutra!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  25. BUMP for NUTRA
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  26. I'm on it!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    I'm on it!
    That's what I'm talking about!
    :blindfold:

  28. Woop Woop!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    I'm on it!
    Glad you saw it D , great demand for it
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  30. Oh yeah BABAY
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  31. Tits!

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  32. Awesome!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  33. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Breasts
    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    Fixed.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  34. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    I'm on it!

    Woohoo great news!

    The possible stacks with AAv2 are endless
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions


  35. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Fixed.
    Used as an exclamation

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  36. Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47

    Woohoo great news!

    The possible stacks with AAv2 are endless
    Will be adding this in for next cut!

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  37. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Will be adding this in for next cut!

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    In like a year my dear literal Bean-Pole...you should weight at least 300lbs before the next cut...you are 6'9" for christ sake!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    In like a year my dear literal Bean-Pole...you should weight at least 300lbs before the next cut...you are 6'9" for christ sake!
    I'm bulking from now through winter yo!

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android! And yes a year from now was my thought as well!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  39. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I'm bulking from now through winter yo!

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android! And yes a year from now was my thought as well!
    Yes , winter of 2013 not winter of 2012.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Yes , winter of 2013 not winter of 2012.
    Yes lol

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Leviathan is now ready for shipment at the Planet!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 12:26 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 04:36 PM
  3. Some Cool New Things at the Planet!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 09:59 AM
  4. (Yellow) Gold Rush at the Planet!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11-02-2006, 04:08 PM
  5. The BLACK HOLE has arrived at the Planet!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 09:07 AM
Log in
Log in