EBF at the PLANET

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very interesting news. Any time table on the reform?
In the middle of making some decisions whether or not to remove Banaba or lower the dose to 10 mg corosolic instead of 20 mg. 10 mg was used in the study

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That I like to hear. And from a long time user, if the changes are a better for everyone than I'm all for it.

I'd like to see you guys comeout with a test booster geared towards PCT.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That I like to hear. And from a long time user, if the changes are a better for everyone than I'm all for it.

I'd like to see you guys comeout with a test booster geared towards PCT.
Agreed. Vs is going to be out of this formula.

But the OG recompadrol won't be discontinued.

I'm working on a muscle builder that can be used pct or solo. Osthole heavy :)

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm really excited for the future of your company. Almost makes me want to ask to join the team.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed. Vs is going to be out of this formula.

But the OG recompadrol won't be discontinued.

I'm working on a muscle builder that can be used pct or solo. Osthole heavy :)
Muscle builders that are not test boosters / estrogen blockers IMO are a bit hit or at least, they should be.

Mike

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bittter melon.
Na r ala
4-oh fenugreek
Banaba 20%

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Muscle builders that are not test boosters / estrogen blockers IMO are a bit hit or at least, they should be.

Mike
I agree here. Testing the waters now. So far so good with strength and libido

runnerschick

Awards
Based on the great strength,focus, performance and results I see in Chris enhanced further by EBF products, I say nutra must pick them up :)

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
Agree, JonRubio keeps telling me to get Recompadrol and AAv2 but I prefer to shop at Nutraplanet and you guys dont have them yet. Would buy a stack of these 2 products.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
+1 to throw EBF onto Nutra!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
BUMP for NUTRA

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I'm on it! :)

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Woop Woop!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Oh yeah BABAY

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tits!

Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woohoo :) great news!

The possible stacks with AAv2 are endless
Will be adding this in for next cut!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Will be adding this in for next cut!

In like a year my dear literal Bean-Pole...you should weight at least 300lbs before the next cut...you are 6'9" for christ sake!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In like a year my dear literal Bean-Pole...you should weight at least 300lbs before the next cut...you are 6'9" for christ sake!
I'm bulking from now through winter yo!

Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android! And yes a year from now was my thought as well!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm bulking from now through winter yo!

Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android! And yes a year from now was my thought as well!
Yes , winter of 2013 not winter of 2012.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I sent nutraplanet an email about an hour or so ago..

We will talk shop and see what we can do for everyone here.

Would love to see them both on NP with stacks unlimited!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I sent nutraplanet an email about an hour or so ago..

We will talk shop and see what we can do for everyone here.

Would love to see them both on NP with stacks unlimited!
Yeaaaaa buddy!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AAV2+Shift for us non stim guys.

R-Drol?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
BRB gotta save up my piggy bank :)

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamine + aav2 GTFO OF HERE

Plus new r drol?!?
Recompadrol is staying the same... for now. Im eating the cost on this run because i have yet to find a replacement i am happy with. Until then the original will be it.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recompadrol is staying the same... for now. Im eating the cost on this run because i have yet to find a replacement i am happy with. Until then the original will be it.
Let me know if the og finally decides to disappear. This stuff has been treating me AMAZING.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Let me know if the og finally decides to disappear. This stuff has been treating me AMAZING.

Aye, BeanPole,

We don't tyake khindly to AndroidKinds araaand ere'

I want Recompadrol at NP

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aye, BeanPole,

We don't tyake khindly to AndroidKinds araaand ere'

I want Recompadrol at NP
Lol whatever you say! I've had enough of your villainy, you iPhone pirate! Bleeeeaaaargh!

Recompadrol for all!!!!

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Lol whatever you say! I've had enough of your villainy, you iPhone pirate! Bleeeeaaaargh!

Recompadrol for all!!!!

SouthPark reference?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
now, this is when things start to get interesting with the recent release of Alphamine...
I believe that a stack of AAv2, alphamine at 2 scoops per day and cortisol modulator such as reduce XT and or even Anabeta Elite+Erase pro (dosed EOD to minimize joint problems) would be the most unreal stack to probably ever be in stock at Nutra.
Jst the snippet of the alphamine:
Alphamine uses novel extracts and potent stimulants to take thermogenesis to a whole new level. For two years users have raved about the strong thermogenic effect of Alpha-T2. Welcome to the future of thermogenesis...Alphamine takes it into overdrive.
[h=3]Beta-Agonist Blend:[/h] Higenamine and tembamide are two novel and unique beta-agonist compounds formulated in Alphamine to drive the foundation of fat loss and thermogenesis. Higenamine is a highly researched compound for its potent beta-agonistic action. It’s been the key ingredient in Alpha-T2 for its fat loss and thermogenic effects, and we deliver it here with an even more complete blend of ingredients and synergy.
Beta-agonists have shined for decades for their ability to consistently shed fat…PES is staying on the forefront of supplement science with the novel beta-agonists in Alphamine.
[h=3]SA2-A™[/h] Back in the day yohimbine was the new kid on the block…since then science has prevailed and discovered newer, cleaner, more selective forms of yohimbine such as rauwolscine. But it CAN get better. Using a unique extract, PES has gone even further after experimenting with numerous specialized extracts to develop SA2-A™, the cleanest, most thermogenic and appetite suppressing extract to date. The Pausinystalia bark holds as many as 8 alkaloid molecules that have gone unnoticed…we knew there was more to take advantage of.
Pausinystalia alkaloids are known as " Selective Alpha-2 adrenergic antagonists" within the body. These compounds are the KEY to targeting fat loss in those stubborn regions. The alpha adrenoceptors are prevalent in certain fatty areas of the body such as the stomach, love-handles, chest, and lower back. When these receptors are “on” they are activating fat storing mechanisms. SA2-A™ has the ability to turn the receptors OFF and allow targeted fat loss in those stubborn areas.
[h=3]Caffeine[/h] Caffeine finds its way into Alphamine for its specific synergy with the beta-agonists through its ability to inhibit phosphodiesterase activity and interact with the adenosine receptor. With this synergy beta-agonists like higenamine become more potent while tolerance is developed much slower. These three systems are the trifecta of the clean thermogenic energy Alphamine delivers in every serving.
[h=3]Oleuropein[/h] One of the most underrated ingredients today, oleuropein extracted from olive leaves holds numerous fat loss activating properties. Extracts from olive leaf are some of the most thyrogenic ingredients available at a very small dose. In an animal study, olive leaf extract raised thyroid hormone T3 2.5 times above baseline!
In another unrelated animal study, oleuropein increased noradrenaline and adrenaline secretions, as well as uncoupling protein 1 levels in brown adipose tissue, leading to increased thermogenesis. What a perfect fit for this already thermogenic formula, oleuropein takes it even higher adding new mechanisms and a potent thyrogenic appeal.
[h=3]Eucommia Ulmoides – 98% Chlorogenic Acid Extract[/h] Chlorogenic acid, commonly found in green coffee beans, is becoming popular for its strong scientific evidence for fat loss in humans…but we needed something more pure. Instead we went to Eucommia, an herb with high content of chlorogenic acid and scientific data on fatty acid oxidation. Numerous studies on chlorogenic acid have shown its ability to assist humans in fat loss, partially through altering the absorption and utilization of glucose in the body.
Eucommia Ulmoides itself has shown to stimulant lipolysis and thermogenesis while simultaneously suppressing appetite in the animal model. Consider this the most superior source of chlorogenic acid.
[h=3]Choline[/h] We could write an entire article on the importance and biological functions of choline in the body, but we will strictly focus on why it found its way into Alphamine. First and foremost, when choline was added to this mixture the overall feel of each serving changed significantly. The formula became much smoother and longer lasting with the addition of choline.
The reason choline was considered here, is choline supplementation has shown to accelerate lipid oxidation through increasing the uptake of fatty acids and increasing plasma beta-hydroxybutyrate in elite male triathletes. One more pathway to fat loss in Alphamine…
[h=3]Lean Hard Muscle Mass Preservation System:[/h] [h=3]N-Coumaroyldopamine (NCD)[/h] NCD is one of the most selective beta-2 agonist compounds in nature. It has a unique ability to be so selective that cardiac stimulation is greatly avoided, making it very useful towards beta-agonists other promising properties. Anecdotally, beta-agonists with selectivity like NCD shine in the muscle sparing and muscle hardening aspects. If we had to choose a phrase to describe this ingredient…we would use Flex Appeal.
NCD has been the rave for getting dense firm muscle tissue, and we suspect ultra-selective beta-2 agonists such as NCD may be the future of leaning and hardening agents in the industry. We delivery it here in its purest form.
[h=3]Alpha-Hydroxy-Isocaproic Acid (Leucic Acid)[/h] Leucic Acid is a metabolite of the well-known branched chain amino acid Leucine. BCAA users know that Leucine is the star amino acid because it’s a muscle preserving, anti-catabolic, lean mass promoting agent. Its abilities have been heavily researched and proven time and time again. The only drawback with Leucine is the high doses needed…enter Leucic Acid.
Leucic acid on the other hand can be used at a much lower daily dose. When leucine metabolites are present in high concentrations in muscle cells, it tells the muscle it needs to kick its anti-catabolic (muscle preserving) actions into gear.
mTOR, a mechanism in the body that has gone widely unnoticed, drives protein synthesis to preserve muscle tissue even under catabolic conditions!

mixed with a DHEA metabolite, some test boosting agent i.e Anabeta Elite or natty V, a partitioner like recompadrol and a non stim fat loss agaent, AAv2...This stack will be a stack to be reckoned with.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anybody want to throw up their reckoning stack?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anybody want to throw up their reckoning stack?
Anabeta Elite, AAv2, Recompadrol, AlphaT2, and TTA-500 or DCP.

:) I'm about to go through my 2nd bottle of recompadrol and while I still have two unopened I'm freaking out that they are going to run out haha.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

:) I'm about to go through my 2nd bottle of recompadrol and while I still have two unopened I'm freaking out that they are going to run out haha.
Damn! That's a nice stack there my man

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

Quality man