Who would be interested in an Erase Pro + Compound 20 Stack on Nutraplanet?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At an attractive price for attractive results? The stack is getting very good feedback on the logs that are running.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This should be one incredible stack!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Who wouldn't want this stack?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take it from someone running it right now..... Very good stack, especially for cut/recomp!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are looking for potent cAMP and selective beta-2-adrenoceptor activation accompanied with their powerful downstream cascades; if you are seeking dramatic increases in endogenous testosterone production with significant reductions in excess levels of estrogen and cortisol, or if you desire pronounced recruitment of multiple molecular mechanisms for superior anabolic, anti-catabolic, and lipolytic benefits, amongst a range of other cool effects, then Compound-20/Erase Pro is your stack!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are looking for potent cAMP and selective beta-2-adrenoceptor activation accompanied with their powerful downstream cascades; if you are seeking dramatic increases in endogenous testosterone production with significant reductions in excess levels of estrogen and cortisol, or if you desire pronounced recruitment of multiple molecular mechanisms for superior anabolic, anti-catabolic, and lipolytic benefits, amongst a range of other cool effects, then Compound-20/Erase Pro is your stack!
I literally said this to myself when I woke up this morning lol.

For anyone who didn't understand what he said. It is safe to say this stack is multi-faceted lol. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome how many weeks have you been on and what have you noticed? Dose?
4 1/2 weeks, down 9 lbs and strength is going up daily. Leaned and tightened up dramatically!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 1/2 weeks down 9 lbs and strength is going up daily. Leaned and tightened up dramatically!
Sorry dose is just 2 caps twice daily of c20 and 1 cap EPRO eod.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome stack.. price seems like it would be high though.

Mike

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Who won that Mustang from the New Years Contest? A link to the thread would suffice so I don't further derail this one lol.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who won that Mustang from the New Years Contest? A link to the thread would suffice so I don't further derail this one lol.
This thread is dedicated to the Carbonite (Erase Pro/Compound-20) Stack, so it is unlikely you would receive your answer here.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amazing stack and price! Very effective for positive changes in body composition. I've been running it for the last month and would highly recommend it.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
toosmall

toosmall

Awards
Damn, I think I'm gonna have to give this a run. Just getting ready for a commando stack I bought a few months back.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok wasn't interested in this (I too assumed the price would be outrageous, and I have other stuff already waiting to run), but at that price my interest just got piqued. Throw in the potential for a full year and a new Ipad and damn this is a deal I might not be able to pass up. Kudos to both companies (and Nutra) for an awesome deal.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, I think I'm gonna have to give this a run. Just getting ready for a commando stack I bought a few months back.
Ok wasn't interested in this (I too assumed the price would be outrageous, and I have other stuff already waiting to run), but at that price my interest just got piqued. Throw in the potential for a full year and a new Ipad and damn this is a deal I might not be able to pass up. Kudos to both companies (and Nutra) for an awesome deal.
Absolutely. This deal is not about making money. On the contrary, it is a powerful statement of customer appreciation. Thank you for your support!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Absolutely. This deal is not about making money. On the contrary, it is a powerful statement of customer appreciation. Thank you for your support!
:)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank YOU (and PES) for the gesture. Customers will respond in kind.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its safe to say that everyone will enjoy this deal for sure!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
At an attractive price for attractive results? The stack is getting very good feedback on the logs that are running.
I'm running Erase and compound 20...its the bomb dude...I didnt know there was a stack for erase pro and C20...Thats one heck of a lean solid stack , weather on a bulk or cut...seriously its worked wonders on me.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:thumbsup:

Thank you for the support.

Its safe to say that everyone will enjoy this deal for sure!
Indeed. Shows how customer loyalty can be rewarded.

I'm running Erase and compound 20...its the bomb dude...I didnt know there was a stack for erase pro and C20...Thats one heck of a lean solid stack , weather on a bulk or cut...seriously its worked wonders on me.
A versatile stack, indeed. I am glad to know you are enjoying the results. Keep spreading the good word. Thank you.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
I have never used the Erase but the Compound 20 is a great supplement that you can add into any regime for good lean muscle. Anyone any links to reviews/feedback on this stack?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I have never used the Erase but the Compound 20 is a great supplement that you can add into any regime for good lean muscle. Anyone any links to reviews/feedback on this stack?
This 2 go SO well on leangains...I'm not kidding...I run it as it is said , in the morning and 6 to 8 hours later , and erase 1/1/1 every 6 hours or so...god...I can not believe the effects this has had on fasted training from LeanGains...I'm not kidding the fullness of my abs and my shoulders went up a lot , and they are hard as rock...I'm on week 4 almost 5 of this 2 , gonna run em for 8 weeks , trust me dude , erase is the BOMB PES made it out here pretty good and USP labs...hands down their best supp since OEP!!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This 2 go SO well on leangains...I'm not kidding...I run it as it is said , in the morning and 6 to 8 hours later , and erase 1/1/1 every 6 hours or so...god...I can not believe the effects this has had on fasted training from LeanGains...I'm not kidding the fullness of my abs and my shoulders went up a lot , and they are hard as rock...I'm on week 4 almost 5 of this 2 , gonna run em for 8 weeks , trust me dude , erase is the BOMB PES made it out here pretty good and USP labs...hands down their best supp since OEP!!
Thanks for your feedback!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks for your feedback!
Anytime my friend! I'm still gonna do my log of the AT2 OEP ERASE stack , its in the supp, just gonna get the hang of it this week , still writting stuff down on my workout personal log , so prolly saturday ill do the update about it with the weeks workouts!! :D!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's some ::::::::::::

Erase pro- This stuff is no joke. Dry's you up for sure, gives you a much tighter look and feel. Very strong though and I would not recommend using it daily to start out. Start with EOD and see how your body reacts before going any more then that. I did seem to have an issue with acne from this product and the low estrogen caused my skin to get a bit dried out. I think I personally will only use this product for pct purposes.

Compound 20- This product seemed to do exactly what is says. It for sure helped me lean out and get muscle's looking more full and prominent. Seemed like every workout was enjoyable and I gained a bit of strength even when the run turned into a cut. Would be a good product to run at 8 weeks as I noticed most of my strength gains near the end of the run. Ideal product for a cut/recomp. Definitely gave me a more vascular look too, veins in my neck and chest were popping out that I had never seen before.
Day 4:

Oh man, I felt so amazing. Shoulders and traps were both on fire, felt super pumped. Oh, and the vascularity on my forearms was insane! But everything all around my shoulders felt great. Such a good workout, and I'm glad I lowered the weight and did higher reps on everything else. Really helped make the workout since shoulder day isn't really my favorite workout day.
Day 17

Really feel like this stuff is really helping to lean me out. Can't wait to see how these final weeks turn out.

Hitting up legs tomorrow.. it'll be rough.
you shouldnt be disapointed with this stack at all. Barely over a week and I can see some improvements. My arms are leaning out a little. Tomorrow i'll weigh in and see if ive dropped any weight.
Also I decided to take some measurments and saw that my waist size from fall has gone down about 2 inches, cool! The past couple of weeks I had a feeling pants were feeling a little looser. So the suspicion had proved correct that I had dropped some size in the desired places and my face is looking a little slimmer to boot. Tomorrow i'll weight in to get a more accurate progress update.

So took my first dose of c20 and erase this morning with breakfast.
Not quite sure if this is placebo or not but I seemed to get a gda type feeling about 2 hours after my first dose.
Fluke or is that what c20 does.....that we will find out.
Next dose to be taken soon and then training time.
Ok 1 week in so far.
Dude seriously what is this stuff ?!
My workouts are intense. Now I have taken jack3d before and I know what a stimmed out workout feels like but this is different. Ive also taken erase before and didnt have these kind of results. I'm just super intense. Did some grappling last night and felt strong as fark ! Grappled a guy who easily had 100 pounds on me and was able to hold him down and submit him. For those in the know I caught him in a scarfold armbar and a head and arm choke.
Second thing I'm noticing is a tightness in my chest and arms that I have not had ever ! Stomach is still a little jiggly but after losing so much weight its to be expected. Hopefully that will tighten up as well. Very excited for the next couple of weeks !
New update.
Ok seriously wtf. I am trying to cut to look as good as possible on the cruise but I cannot seem to drop any weight ! Some may say this is a bad thing but here's what's happening. My waist has been getting smaller. According to my scale that reads body fat I have actually dropped 2% since starting this cycle. My workouts have also gotten crazy intense and I am pushing harder then I think I ever have.

I'm feeling crazy strong. It's nuts to because these are the effects I wanted from my epi cycle but for some reason I just wasn't getting the results.
Can't wait to see what a full 8 week cycle of this stuff will bring !

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
This stack sounds amazing! I have tried multiple products from USP labs and EVERYTHING is top notch! Jack3d is the best preworkout supplement out there and Oxyelite pro is second to none. I am very anxious to try Compound 20 as it is not a stimulant based fat burner so I can still have that morning cup of joe without getting jittery or having crashing blood sugar levels. Erase Pro is also something I have been foaming at the mouth for!

Any trials on compound 20 for women? I'm thinking of being selfish and ordering this stack and telling her I purchased it for her! I wouldn't let her touch the erase though! Crushing estrogen in the GF is never a good idea!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Once you buy are you automatically entered for the ipad and year supply? If not where do you sign up for the contest? Sorry if I'm missing the obvious. I ordered on my phone last night so it was kinda hard to tell.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This stack sounds amazing! I have tried multiple products from USP labs and EVERYTHING is top notch! Jack3d is the best preworkout supplement out there and Oxyelite pro is second to none. I am very anxious to try Compound 20 as it is not a stimulant based fat burner so I can still have that morning cup of joe without getting jittery or having crashing blood sugar levels. Erase Pro is also something I have been foaming at the mouth for!

Any trials on compound 20 for women? I'm thinking of being selfish and ordering this stack and telling her I purchased it for her! I wouldn't let her touch the erase though! Crushing estrogen in the GF is never a good idea!
Thank you very much for your awesome feedback. I am pleased to know you have had good experiences with USPlabs' products. Erase Po is indeed worth "foaming at the mouth for". Awesome solo and remorselessly potent with Compound-20.

Compound-20 is suitable for women as well, by the way.

Thank you for your support and keep spreading the good word.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Once you buy are you automatically entered for the ipad and year supply? If not where do you sign up for the contest? Sorry if I'm missing the obvious. I ordered on my phone last night so it was kinda hard to tell.
Every purchase of the Carbonite Stack enters you automatically for the contest. No requirement to sign in elsewhere.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Thank you very much for your awesome feedback. I am pleased to know you have had good experiences with USPlabs' products. Erase Po is indeed worth "foaming at the mouth for". Awesome solo and remorselessly potent with Compound-20.

Compound-20 is suitable for women as well, by the way.

Thank you for your support and keep spreading the good word.
Then count me in! I will definitely make sure to log the results! Thanks for your expediency!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then count me in! I will definitely make sure to log the results! Thanks for your expediency!
Awesome. Thank you in advance for choosing the Carbonite Stack. Looking forward to your log.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely log it up. You will be secured by the money back guarantee if you update at least 4x per week if you are not satisfied

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Getting in on this is a truly strategic move! :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Getting in on this is a truly strategic move! :)
When someone else says it I find it funny, now it is like referring to yourself in the third person like the Shermanator from American Pie lol.

The Carbonite Stack is now #24 on the top 100 list at Nutraplanet. It looks like we have had a lot of quick sales on this one.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
When someone else says it I find it funny, now it is like referring to yourself in the third person like the Shermanator from American Pie lol.

The Carbonite Stack is now #24 on the top 100 list at Nutraplanet. It looks like we have had a lot of quick sales on this one.
I think you will see it move up the list. Incredible stack

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Counting down to the end of this amazing deal. Exploit the opportunity!