Who would be interested in an Erase Pro + Compound 20 Stack on Nutraplanet?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    At an attractive price for attractive results? The stack is getting very good feedback on the logs that are running.
    I'm running Erase and compound 20...its the bomb dude...I didnt know there was a stack for erase pro and C20...Thats one heck of a lean solid stack , weather on a bulk or cut...seriously its worked wonders on me.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    :-)


    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Thank YOU (and PES) for the gesture. Customers will respond in kind.
    Thank you for the support.

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Its safe to say that everyone will enjoy this deal for sure!
    Indeed. Shows how customer loyalty can be rewarded.

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I'm running Erase and compound 20...its the bomb dude...I didnt know there was a stack for erase pro and C20...Thats one heck of a lean solid stack , weather on a bulk or cut...seriously its worked wonders on me.
    A versatile stack, indeed. I am glad to know you are enjoying the results. Keep spreading the good word. Thank you.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   
       


  3. I have never used the Erase but the Compound 20 is a great supplement that you can add into any regime for good lean muscle. Anyone any links to reviews/feedback on this stack?
    Diet and Nutrition Advisor

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    I have never used the Erase but the Compound 20 is a great supplement that you can add into any regime for good lean muscle. Anyone any links to reviews/feedback on this stack?
    This 2 go SO well on leangains...I'm not kidding...I run it as it is said , in the morning and 6 to 8 hours later , and erase 1/1/1 every 6 hours or so...god...I can not believe the effects this has had on fasted training from LeanGains...I'm not kidding the fullness of my abs and my shoulders went up a lot , and they are hard as rock...I'm on week 4 almost 5 of this 2 , gonna run em for 8 weeks , trust me dude , erase is the BOMB PES made it out here pretty good and USP labs...hands down their best supp since OEP!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Mickfootie
    I have never used the Erase but the Compound 20 is a great supplement that you can add into any regime for good lean muscle. Anyone any links to reviews/feedback on this stack?
    There's a bunch of them here:
    The Carbonite Stack - Explosive Results

    One being mine. It's a great stack and a lot of people are seeing excellent results.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    This 2 go SO well on leangains...I'm not kidding...I run it as it is said , in the morning and 6 to 8 hours later , and erase 1/1/1 every 6 hours or so...god...I can not believe the effects this has had on fasted training from LeanGains...I'm not kidding the fullness of my abs and my shoulders went up a lot , and they are hard as rock...I'm on week 4 almost 5 of this 2 , gonna run em for 8 weeks , trust me dude , erase is the BOMB PES made it out here pretty good and USP labs...hands down their best supp since OEP!!
    Thanks for your feedback!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  7. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Thanks for your feedback!
    Anytime my friend! I'm still gonna do my log of the AT2 OEP ERASE stack , its in the supp, just gonna get the hang of it this week , still writting stuff down on my workout personal log , so prolly saturday ill do the update about it with the weeks workouts!! !

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    I have never used the Erase but the Compound 20 is a great supplement that you can add into any regime for good lean muscle. Anyone any links to reviews/feedback on this stack?
    Here's some ::::::::::::

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Erase pro- This stuff is no joke. Dry's you up for sure, gives you a much tighter look and feel. Very strong though and I would not recommend using it daily to start out. Start with EOD and see how your body reacts before going any more then that. I did seem to have an issue with acne from this product and the low estrogen caused my skin to get a bit dried out. I think I personally will only use this product for pct purposes.

    Compound 20- This product seemed to do exactly what is says. It for sure helped me lean out and get muscle's looking more full and prominent. Seemed like every workout was enjoyable and I gained a bit of strength even when the run turned into a cut. Would be a good product to run at 8 weeks as I noticed most of my strength gains near the end of the run. Ideal product for a cut/recomp. Definitely gave me a more vascular look too, veins in my neck and chest were popping out that I had never seen before.
    Quote Originally Posted by nokkT View Post
    Day 4:

    Oh man, I felt so amazing. Shoulders and traps were both on fire, felt super pumped. Oh, and the vascularity on my forearms was insane! But everything all around my shoulders felt great. Such a good workout, and I'm glad I lowered the weight and did higher reps on everything else. Really helped make the workout since shoulder day isn't really my favorite workout day.
    Quote Originally Posted by nokkT View Post
    Day 17

    Really feel like this stuff is really helping to lean me out. Can't wait to see how these final weeks turn out.

    Hitting up legs tomorrow.. it'll be rough.
    Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    you shouldnt be disapointed with this stack at all. Barely over a week and I can see some improvements. My arms are leaning out a little. Tomorrow i'll weigh in and see if ive dropped any weight.
    Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Also I decided to take some measurments and saw that my waist size from fall has gone down about 2 inches, cool! The past couple of weeks I had a feeling pants were feeling a little looser. So the suspicion had proved correct that I had dropped some size in the desired places and my face is looking a little slimmer to boot. Tomorrow i'll weight in to get a more accurate progress update.



    Quote Originally Posted by mmacrazy View Post
    So took my first dose of c20 and erase this morning with breakfast.
    Not quite sure if this is placebo or not but I seemed to get a gda type feeling about 2 hours after my first dose.
    Fluke or is that what c20 does.....that we will find out.
    Next dose to be taken soon and then training time.
    Quote Originally Posted by mmacrazy View Post
    Ok 1 week in so far.
    Dude seriously what is this stuff ?!
    My workouts are intense. Now I have taken jack3d before and I know what a stimmed out workout feels like but this is different. Ive also taken erase before and didnt have these kind of results. I'm just super intense. Did some grappling last night and felt strong as fark ! Grappled a guy who easily had 100 pounds on me and was able to hold him down and submit him. For those in the know I caught him in a scarfold armbar and a head and arm choke.
    Second thing I'm noticing is a tightness in my chest and arms that I have not had ever ! Stomach is still a little jiggly but after losing so much weight its to be expected. Hopefully that will tighten up as well. Very excited for the next couple of weeks !
    Quote Originally Posted by mmacrazy View Post
    New update.
    Ok seriously wtf. I am trying to cut to look as good as possible on the cruise but I cannot seem to drop any weight ! Some may say this is a bad thing but here's what's happening. My waist has been getting smaller. According to my scale that reads body fat I have actually dropped 2% since starting this cycle. My workouts have also gotten crazy intense and I am pushing harder then I think I ever have.

    I'm feeling crazy strong. It's nuts to because these are the effects I wanted from my epi cycle but for some reason I just wasn't getting the results.
    Can't wait to see what a full 8 week cycle of this stuff will bring !
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  9. This stack sounds amazing! I have tried multiple products from USP labs and EVERYTHING is top notch! Jack3d is the best preworkout supplement out there and Oxyelite pro is second to none. I am very anxious to try Compound 20 as it is not a stimulant based fat burner so I can still have that morning cup of joe without getting jittery or having crashing blood sugar levels. Erase Pro is also something I have been foaming at the mouth for!



    Any trials on compound 20 for women? I'm thinking of being selfish and ordering this stack and telling her I purchased it for her! I wouldn't let her touch the erase though! Crushing estrogen in the GF is never a good idea!

  10. Once you buy are you automatically entered for the ipad and year supply? If not where do you sign up for the contest? Sorry if I'm missing the obvious. I ordered on my phone last night so it was kinda hard to tell.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Axillist View Post
    This stack sounds amazing! I have tried multiple products from USP labs and EVERYTHING is top notch! Jack3d is the best preworkout supplement out there and Oxyelite pro is second to none. I am very anxious to try Compound 20 as it is not a stimulant based fat burner so I can still have that morning cup of joe without getting jittery or having crashing blood sugar levels. Erase Pro is also something I have been foaming at the mouth for!



    Any trials on compound 20 for women? I'm thinking of being selfish and ordering this stack and telling her I purchased it for her! I wouldn't let her touch the erase though! Crushing estrogen in the GF is never a good idea!
    Thank you very much for your awesome feedback. I am pleased to know you have had good experiences with USPlabs' products. Erase Po is indeed worth "foaming at the mouth for". Awesome solo and remorselessly potent with Compound-20.

    Compound-20 is suitable for women as well, by the way.

    Thank you for your support and keep spreading the good word.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Once you buy are you automatically entered for the ipad and year supply? If not where do you sign up for the contest? Sorry if I'm missing the obvious. I ordered on my phone last night so it was kinda hard to tell.
    Every purchase of the Carbonite Stack enters you automatically for the contest. No requirement to sign in elsewhere.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Thank you very much for your awesome feedback. I am pleased to know you have had good experiences with USPlabs' products. Erase Po is indeed worth "foaming at the mouth for". Awesome solo and remorselessly potent with Compound-20.

    Compound-20 is suitable for women as well, by the way.

    Thank you for your support and keep spreading the good word.
    Then count me in! I will definitely make sure to log the results! Thanks for your expediency!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Axillist View Post
    Then count me in! I will definitely make sure to log the results! Thanks for your expediency!
    Awesome. Thank you in advance for choosing the Carbonite Stack. Looking forward to your log.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Axillist View Post
    Then count me in! I will definitely make sure to log the results! Thanks for your expediency!
    Definitely log it up. You will be secured by the money back guarantee if you update at least 4x per week if you are not satisfied
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  16. Getting in on this is a truly strategic move!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    Getting in on this is a truly strategic move!
    I see what you did there...
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  18. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Getting in on this is a truly strategic move!
    When someone else says it I find it funny, now it is like referring to yourself in the third person like the Shermanator from American Pie lol.

    The Carbonite Stack is now #24 on the top 100 list at Nutraplanet. It looks like we have had a lot of quick sales on this one.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    When someone else says it I find it funny, now it is like referring to yourself in the third person like the Shermanator from American Pie lol.

    The Carbonite Stack is now #24 on the top 100 list at Nutraplanet. It looks like we have had a lot of quick sales on this one.
    I think you will see it move up the list. Incredible stack
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  20. Counting down to the end of this amazing deal. Exploit the opportunity!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Counting down to the end of this amazing deal. Exploit the opportunity!
    You heard it guys! Not much longer left to save!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Compound 20 and Erase Pro log by rulk
    By rulk22 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 06-03-2012, 08:18 PM
  2. Compound 20 And Erase Pro, lets see abs !
    By mmacrazy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-29-2012, 12:41 AM
  3. Who would be interested in the next bad ass compound?
    By jbryand101b in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 03-23-2012, 02:23 AM
  4. Formula-X & Erase Stack Now at Nutraplanet!
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 11:32 PM
  5. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-01-2009, 02:18 AM
Log in
Log in