USPowders PureCAMP-95: The Purest Forskolin on the Planet About to Hit the Planet

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PureCAMP-95

PureCAMP-95 is a highly purified 95% Forskolin targeted to induce a wide variety of powerful effects. Benefitting from USPowders' unmatched excellence in bulk powders and unmatched value-for-money, PureCAMP-95 is a pluripotent agent specifically designed to deliver the following benefits, amongst others:

- Pronounced cAMP activation without beta-adrenergic receptor down-regulation
- Improved nitric-oxide synthesis, vascularity, and pump
- Significant elevation of testosterone levels, nitrogen retention, and protein synthesis
- Potent fat-loss (lipolytic and thermogenic) effects
- Powerful anabolic and anti-catabolic effects, as well as radical improvements in dense, lean muscle mass, and definition
- Dramatic improvements in ATP synthesis
- Delayed onset of muscle fatigue, coupled with rapid recovery
- Noticeable improvements in various metabolic markers

To understand how PureCAMP-95 elicits these results, it is useful to review the following:

The main active in the Ayurvedic herb, Coleus forskohlii, forskolin (7 beta-acetoxy-8, 13-epoxy-1 alpha,6 beta,9 alpha-trihydroxy-labd-14-ene-11-one) possesses unique and potent bioactivity. In particular, forskolin’s central mechanism of action is the activation of an enzyme, adenylate cyclase, responsible for boosting cellular cyclic AMP (3,5 cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP)) levels. Cyclic AMP is regarded by experts as the most important cell-regulating compound, and activates a host of other enzymes that influence (or are involved in) a multitude of different cellular functions. Recall the important role cAMP elevation plays in the stimulation of steroidogenesis in the Leydig cells via the cholesterol transfer protein, StaR (more later). By activating cAMP, PureCAMP-95 (95% pure forskolin) helps to trigger and sustain testosterone synthesis, leading to increased anabolic activity. Besides cAMP activation, forskolin appears to be able to influence the activity of many membrane transport proteins. Furthermore, and as is well-known, beta-2 adrenergic receptors (for example, epinephrine, ephedrine, Clenbuterol) work by activating cyclic AMP. They do this, however, by upstream stimulation of the beta adrenergic receptors, suggesting the possibility of beta-adrenergic receptor down-regulation over time. Forskolin, on its part, however, not only works synergistically with beta-adrenergic agonists, but presents no receptor down-regulation concerns, as it directly activates cyclic AMP without the need for prior activation of beta receptors.

Slabs of scientific research have confirmed that forskolin has anabolic, anti-catabolic, lipolytic, thermogenic, and several ancillary, effects. Our primary interest in forskolin is to harness these effects, in particular its cAMP-elevating mechanism so as to induce considerable effects in terms of steroidogenic-spermatogenic-anabolic, lipolytic-thermogenic and anti-catabolic signaling. Secondarily, we also see an opportunity to exploit the ancillary benefits from forskolin.

Now, let us zoom in further on PureCAMP-95. First, we examine forskolin’s more familiar lipolytic and thermogenic effects, as this will prepare the ground for describing its anabolic action. By activating cAMP in adipose cells, completely independently of epinephrine, forskolin activates an enzyme called hormone sensitive lipase (HSL), inducing considerable lipolytic action by liberating free fatty acids in adipocytes to be metabolized for energy. This occurs entirely without the need for any stimulant! Furthermore, forskolin promotes the elevation of thyroid activity, not only by stimulating the production of the thyroid hormones, T4 and T3, but also by promoting the conversion of T4 into the metabolically more active T3, via the enzymatic action of type II deiodinase. This leads to higher thyroid activity, translating into elevated thermogenic action expressed by the heightened oxidation of fatty acids. Furthermore, studies have shown that forskolin supplementation (over a period of 12 weeks) not only produced a significant reduction of fat mass, but also produced an increase in serum free testosterone levels, an outcome also relevant for forskolin’s anabolic effects.

Before we devote attention to PureCAMP-95's anabolic and anti-catabolic actions, let us first indicate the significance of cAMP activation and cAMP levels, as cAMP has been mentioned several times already. Many disease states are associated with low levels of cAMP. These include, for example, angina, hypertension, obesity, asthma, psoriasis, to name a few. On the other hand, increased cAMP levels are known to, for instance, trigger StaR and steroidogenesis, stimulate the HPTA, reduce histamine release (with implications for allergic conditions), inhibit platelet aggregation, improve thyroid function, improve the contractile force of cardiac muscles, boost fat metabolism, and so on. Put simply, cyclic AMP and the host of downstream chemical actions and metabolic processes it activates, together form a complex second messenger system that modulates the intricate and powerful effects of hormones in our body.

We now turn to PureCAMP-95's anabolic and anti-catabolic activity.

Preamble: As we all know, testosterone, without doubt, is one of the most anabolic androgens known to science. The production of androgens, including testosterone, follows a powerful cascade of signals emanating from the release of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) from the hypothalamus (when the hypothalamus senses a low level of androgens or excess estrogen derived from aromatizing steroids and prohormones) to the secretion of luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), both gonadotropins secreted by the pituitary gland. In particular, LH and FSH, in turn, stimulate the Leydig cells (via LH) and the Sertoli cells (via FSH) of the male gonads (testicles) to amplify the production of androgens, including testosterone (a process also called steroidogenesis) and semen (a process also called spermatogenesis) respectively. FSH acts, not only by sensitizing the testes to the effects of LH (via the response of LH to luteinizing-hormone releasing hormone (LHRH)), but also by increasing the number of testicular LH receptors.

To note, the synthesis of testosterone in the testes from cholesterol occurs via a cAMP-dependent boosting of the levels of a Leydig-cell cholesterol-transfer protein, known as steroidogenic acute regulatory protein (StaR). This particular point is an important motivation for our interest in a potent cAMP-boosting agent such as PureCAMP-95, to stimulate steroidogenesis and deliver dramatic surges in anabolism. These androgens, including testosterone, now produced by the Leydig cells, typically bind to intra-cellular androgen receptors, specifically activating so-called transcription genes. This means these steroidal molecules instruct the genes to act in a specific way, for instance, inducing anabolic effects such as increasing nitrogen retention and protein synthesis, reducing cortisol, increasing IGF, and so on. However, this process does not continue ad infinitum. To avoid excess production of testosterone, and to maintain hormone homeostasis, the body triggers the so-called negative feedback loop to instruct the hypothalamus to stop the release of GnRH, and consequently, to halt the production of testosterone in Leydig cells. This process can also be induced by administration of exogenous androgens and steroids, for instance during a steroid or pro-hormone cycle.

In the case of a natural increase in testosterone production and a negative feedback loop triggered by natural hormone regulation, recovery of testosterone production resumes after a very short time-lag to maintain hormone homeostasis. This is actually a rhythmic (daily) process of activation and deactivation of testosterone production. In the case of a negative feedback loop triggered by exogenously infused androgens and steroids, such as during a cycle, recovery must be actively and specifically stimulated to re-introduce hormone homeostasis and quench catabolic processes. This is so, because during cycles, hormone levels attain chronically high levels, leading to a complete deactivation of the natural hypothalamic, pituitary, and gonadal interaction.

Now, by triggering elevated cAMP, PureCAMP-95 helps activate an enzyme known as protein kinase A, that exerts a powerful effect on androgen receptor binding. Furthermore, by indirectly supporting improved androgen-receptor binding, PureCAMP-95 promotes higher androgenic activity, ultimately leading to greater anabolic activity (via specific gene transcription and the resulting increase in nitrogen retention, protein synthesis, and so on). To continue, as HPTA shutdown is partly due to low cAMP levels, forskolin-induced elevated cAMP also serves as a signal to the pituitary gland to secrete LH, which in turn signals the Leydig cells of the gonads to trigger the production of testosterone (steroidogenesis) by boosting levels of the so-called steroidogenic acute regulatory (StaR) protein, a Leydig cell cholesterol-transfer protein that plays a foundational role in the synthesis of testosterone. This cascade is important, because the activation of the steroidogenic enzymes involved in the synthesis of testosterone from cholesterol cannot occur without the prior activation of the StaR protein by cAMP. So, by dramatically boosting cAMP levels, PureCAMP-95 exerts a powerful anabolic effect via cAMP-induced LH secretion and the ultimate StaR-modulated synthesis of testosterone. In addition, as mentioned earlier, forskolin has also been shown to raise levels of free testosterone during a 12-week supplementation period, also adding to forskolin’s anabolic effects.

PureCAMP-95's anti-catabolic action is also due to its effect on cAMP elevation. The breakdown of muscle tissue is predominantly governed by calcium-dependent enzymes, known as calpains. Fortunately, calpains can be inhibited by another agent known as calpastatin. Better still, the activation of calpastatin is cAMP-dependent, so that by activating cAMP, PureCAMP-95 exerts significant anti-catabolic action by supporting the activation of the caplain inhibitor, calpastatin, thus promoting the preservation of lean muscle tissue.

So, PureCAMP-95 not only stimulates pathways that induce considerable fat loss, but also those that exert potent anabolic and anti-catabolic effects. Beyond these, PureCAMP-95 also has several ancillary effects such as vasodilation, bronchodilation, anti-glaucoma effect, and reduction of inflammatory activity, to name a few.

Overall, PureCAMP-95 is a safe, reliable, effective, and incredibly versatile and pluripotent agent specifically engineered to deliver superior lipolytic, thermogenic, anabolic and anti-catabolic activity, as well as ancillary effects such as the regulation of vascular tone and promotion of the maintenance of metabolic and immune-system integrity.

PureCAMP-95, the purest Forskolin on the planet should hit your favorite Planet by early next week or earlier.

PureCAMP-95 Directions:

Take 30mg about thirty minutes before breakfast and another 30mg on an empty stomach about six-eight hours later. Alternatively, the second dose could be taken before bed.

Suggested Stack Options:

PureCAMP-95/SuperSaponins/Bulk 1-carboxy
PureCAMP-95/Bulk P-Slin
PureCAMP-95/Bulk Super Cissus
PureCAMP-95/Testosterone Boosters
PureCAMP/Pre-Workout Products
PureCAMP-95/Fat-Loss Products

PureCAMP-95 Warning:

Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. Not for use by pregnant or nursing women, or persons under the age of 18. This product is intended for use by healthy individuals only. Always consult a physician before beginning this or any dietary supplement and/or training program. Discontinue use and immediately consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Last edited:
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I want some

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOVE FORSKOLIN!!! I will be all over this like a fat kid on cake!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOVE FORSKOLIN!!! I will be all over this like a fat kid on cake!
Nice! One of my favorite compounds, too. Awesome standalone, and should be intense when stacked with SuperSaponins and Bulk 1-carboxy. Plus numerous other stacking possibilities.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive become a huge USP fan as of late!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Two words for this:

That is pretty freaking sweet and will buy/10

Okay, my word count is off :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
And I just made my purchase from Nutra...when is this out SM? Looks solid...as per usual ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And I just made my purchase from Nutra...when is this out SM? Looks solid...as per usual ;)
We are aiming for early next week. Could be earlier, though.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like i'll be adding this to my cart :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Wow this looks nice!!! Have to add this in my stack ASAP :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
GodofWine

GodofWine

Awards
Does the high standardization increase or decrease forsk's "laxative" type effects?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does the high standardization increase or decrease forsk's "laxative" type effects?
Can still occur. This is one reason we recommend that users prone to such experiences start relatively low (about 20mg per day) and work their way to 60-80mg per day. Or somewhat higher.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Oh yes baby! I want this!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! One of my favorite compounds, too. Awesome standalone, and should be intense when stacked with SuperSaponins and Bulk 1-carboxy. Plus numerous other stacking possibilities.

Plan on putting it with Heat stack, not sure what else right now.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone link me to any logs or reviews where someone used Forskolin (only) and saw changes in body comp?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never tried AP fasted, you reccommend it?
The principles behind it are well documented at USPlabsdirectdotcom. Currently, there are many logs running there based precisely on the fasted-training philosophy, and the loggers have been impressed so far. Feel free to peep into the website for more details.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can anyone link me to any logs or reviews where someone used Forskolin (only) and saw changes in body comp?
There are one or two human trials on it. Right now, I do not have any links to any Forskolin-only logs I can provide you with. That is not to say, though, that they do not exist.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic Pump and forskolin for fasted training...forces the fat cells to release fat!
While sipping on Modern BCAA pre-, intra- and post-workout.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So do all thermogenics/lipolytics (coffee/stims/green tea, capsaicin,etc) and then ALCAR helps as it shuttles them into the mitochondria to get used up as you know (otherwise they get throw back into storage).

Insulin mimetics make me hypo. I cant imagine trying them fasted but more power to ya if you can :p.

Anabolic Pump and forskolin for fasted training...forces the fat cells to release fat!

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Any plans on making this available in the UK? The cost of shipping, admin fee and duty make the cost prohibitive to buy from nutraplanet at the moment.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any plans on making this available in the UK? The cost of shipping, admin fee and duty make the cost prohibitive to buy from nutraplanet at the moment.
I understand your situation (I live in Germany myself), but the USPowders line is exclusively available at NutraPlanet only. And nowhere else. As far as I know, there are no plans to change this. It may not make sense for you to buy just a pack or two of PureCAMP-95, but it is a different matter, if you have it added to your standard order at NutraPlanet.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As a special consideration for our UK and European customers and supporters that may be at a disadvantage in terms of shipping and Customs charges relating to our bulk products, we are now working on a UK-exclusive line of bulk powders. Stay tuned for details! ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As a special consideration for our UK and European customers and supporters that may be at a disadvantage in terms of shipping and Customs charges relating to our bulk products, we are now working on a UK-exclusive line of bulk powders. Stay tuned for details! ;)
Ike, I am hurt that when I asked you I got the "NP Exclusive" response but when these guys do you decide to bring out a UK line.

Are we not friends?

P.S. the idea that we could have some USPowder products over here is fantastic. Don't be afraid to drop any teasers on what you are looking into selling...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ike, I am hurt that when I asked you I got the "NP Exclusive" response but when these guys do you decide to bring out a UK line.

Are we not friends?

P.S. the idea that we could have some USPowder products over here is fantastic. Don't be afraid to drop any teasers on what you are looking into selling...
Perhaps your original question set the entire system into motion, my friend. Perhaps!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel special now, thanks.

Are you allowed to make any subtle hints to what might be coming? Even super subtle if you must...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel special now, thanks.

Are you allowed to make any subtle hints to what might be coming? Even super subtle if you must...
Even super subtle hints can ruin surprises. :) More seriously, though, we would make announcements as we get closer to kick-off.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If i didnt already have Anabeta Elite I would be ALL over this.

Good stuff USP, your bulk powder line never ceases to impress me.