USPowders PureCAMP-95: The Purest Forskolin on the Planet About to Hit the Planet

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So probably 8 weeks on 4 weeks off?
IIRC studies go up to 3 months. So you could go 3 tubs even; up to you.

Haven't got a definitive answer on a max time. I am currently coming to the end of a 2 tub run; it is going as I hoped.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IIRC studies go up to 3 months. So you could go 3 tubs even; up to you.

Haven't got a definitive answer on a max time. I am currently coming to the end of a 2 tub run; it is going as I hoped.
How is PureCAMP-95 treating you so far?

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How is PureCAMP-95 treating you so far?
I am digging it. The scale has went down about 2lbs, yet I look as though I lost 5-6lbs. Top that off with still making strength gains in the gym. My goal and purpose was recomp and that is exactly what is happening. This is gonna be a part of stacks to come for me.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Just picked some up with my Omega 3's yesterday since I just came across it. Looking forward to it!

Also, how long does it usually take orders to process? This is the first time I ordered from NutraPlanet and never got a confirmation email for my order. Not sure if that's normal or not so I was just wondering.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just picked some up with my Omega 3's yesterday since I just came across it. Looking forward to it!

Also, how long does it usually take orders to process? This is the first time I ordered from NutraPlanet and never got a confirmation email for my order. Not sure if that's normal or not so I was just wondering.
Usually 3-5 business days

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am digging it. The scale has went down about 2lbs, yet I look as though I lost 5-6lbs. Top that off with still making strength gains in the gym. My goal and purpose was recomp and that is exactly what is happening. This is gonna be a part of stacks to come for me.
Wow! Sounds like music to the ears. Thank you for the feedback. May I ask how you dose(d) it?

Thank you for choosing PureCAMP-95. Are you looking to use it solo, or to stack it?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stuff seems to be getting good reviews

How is the taste? Mild? or Rough?

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow! Sounds like music to the ears. Thank you for the feedback. May I ask how you dose(d) it?
It isn't exact due to oil submersion technique, but roughly 30mgs twice a day on empty stomach; workout days a dose is in pre-workout.

I use an oral syringe for measurements.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This stuff seems to be getting good reviews

How is the taste? Mild? or Rough?
Very mild in oil...especially compared to other raw ingredients I have used. Taste is non existent in a pre.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What PRE are you referring to? WHICH have you tried this with?

There are some PRE-w/o drinks that could mask gasoline they are so strong :p

Me thinks I like your oil-suspension idea better ;)

The concern is proper dosing PER ingestion.

So, back to original query: How bad does it taste STRAIGHT UP? Bland/mild? or distinct/bitter?

Non Existent = 0
Horrific =10

Very mild in oil...especially compared to other raw ingredients I have used. Taste is non existent in a pre.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What PRE are you referring to? WHICH have you tried this with?

There are some PRE-w/o drinks that could mask gasoline they are so strong :p

Me thinks I like your oil-suspension idea better ;)

The concern is proper dosing PER ingestion.

So, back to original query: How bad does it taste STRAIGHT UP? Bland/mild? or distinct/bitter?

Non Existent = 0
Horrific =10
Honestly, about a 2. The majority of the taste is the oil. You gotta remember, when compared to many other raws it is such a minute amount. I think any pre could mask it. I used it with Maximize Intense for the most part, but also Hemavol, Presurge, Pump-bol(once), and even some Jack3d.

Yes, I had many open pre containers lol, it has gone down since :D

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice -thanks buddy

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It isn't exact due to oil submersion technique, but roughly 30mgs twice a day on empty stomach; workout days a dose is in pre-workout.

I use an oral syringe for measurements.
Thank you very much for sharing.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established

Thank you for choosing PureCAMP-95. Are you looking to use it solo, or to stack it?
I think I'm going to run it solo first and then if it treats me well I'll stack it with other products in the future. I'm not a huge supplement junkie so I generally don't use too much but this stuff seems great, and cost effective, so I had to pick it up.

Might try a small recomp soon for a month or two to lose some of this fat before I go back into bulking mode again so I figured this stuff would fit the bill quite nicely.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I'm going to run it solo first and then if it treats me well I'll stack it with other products in the future. I'm not a huge supplement junkie so I generally don't use too much but this stuff seems great, and cost effective, so I had to pick it up.

Might try a small recomp soon for a month or two to lose some of this fat before I go back into bulking mode again so I figured this stuff would fit the bill quite nicely.
Awesome. Thank you for choosing PureCAMP-95. Please let us know how it treats you.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
I got my stuff today! I always hate when I get my supplements in the mail because I feel like a little kid on Christmas day seeing the presents but not being able to open them. I won't be using the PureCAMP for another 2 weeks so it literally just sits there taunting me. :lol:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got my stuff today! I always hate when I get my supplements in the mail because I feel like a little kid on Christmas day seeing the presents but not being able to open them. I won't be using the PureCAMP for another 2 weeks so it literally just sits there taunting me. :lol:
Two weeks will be over in no time. Thank you for choosing PureCAMP-95, and please feel free to provide us with some feedback on the product once you have had the chance to use it.

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone noticed a difference in the effects when it's taken via oil versus caps or mixed in water? I'm buying some, and I'm considering mixing it in my Carlson's fish oil (as I already drink it by the shot-glass).

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone noticed a difference in the effects when it's taken via oil versus caps or mixed in water? I'm buying some, and I'm considering mixing it in my Carlson's fish oil (as I already drink it by the shot-glass).
Sounds like a superb option, the fish oil route.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have not as compared to other forskolin products. You must remember I was doing 1ml per serving.

I agree with SM on fishoil being another good option.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ROB: Any chance for degradation ( and hence, diminished efficacy) while suspending this in oil as per your methodology?

Strategic: Im about to order ;).......:)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sup man

Cool link but Im not convinced this particular substance will be 100% preserved :(

I may opt to just cap it
Oh, well if you have the mg scale go for it. I had the stuff to it this way on hand and no mg scale(have a baby so lil mg stuff :) ).

I don't really see anything wrong with suspension unless shown otherwise, but caps are more convenient for travel any ways so go for it.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah but capping BLOWS !!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tempting b/c God knows Im too lazy to cap :D

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
I've considered getting one of the powder measures used for loading pistol ammunition.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Errrrrrrrrrrr

The container says: 2 grams (1/4 tsp = 500mg)

Maybe my math is off but isnt that 4 doses? :D

Also, how are you all figuring out what the recommended dose of 30mg is when 1/4 tsp is 500mg?
[h=2]PureCAMP-95 Directions:[/h]Take 30mg about thirty minutes before breakfast and another 30mg on an empty stomach about six-eight hours later. Alternatively, the second dose could be taken before bed.

Errrrrrrrrrrrr :p

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's why you need a mg scale, or do something that uses ratios(I.e. Oil/powder submersion).

30mgs is a very little amount broski

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah...no doubt

So...

2G = 2,000 mg
2,000 mg /30 mg (dose size) = 67 doses per container
Since it's dosed at 2x/day...it should last approx 1 month

Now, I need to figure out how to measure 30 mg :D

I have a scale, just need to find it

That's why you need a mg scale, or do something that uses ratios(I.e. Oil/powder submersion).

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yes, a "mg" scale or suspension in a liquid are the options.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Found me a 50 mg scoop

I have both a 1/4 tsp and tiny 50mg scoop from Beyond a Century.

Been getting stuff form them for years and I remembered I saved these :D

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Found me a 50 mg scoop

I have both a 1/4 tsp and tiny 50mg scoop from Beyond a Century.

Been getting stuff form them for years and I remembered I saved these :D
I just recently started saving my little scoops for this reason. Ya never know!

uvawahoowa

Awards
I just recently started saving my little scoops for this reason. Ya never know!
Wouldn't scoop weight depend on what you are scooping? Ie a scoop of leucine is going to weigh less than a scoop of na r ala...so how can you have a scoop that is a universal 50g?

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wouldn't scoop weight depend on what you are scooping? Ie a scoop of leucine is going to weigh less than a scoop of na r ala...so how can you have a scoop that is a universal 50g?
Yes. Density plays a role as far as product specific scoopers, but universal ones such as a 1/4 teaspoons can get you measurements on volume.

Also, I have access to a gram scale, if I can get other products, that are larger doses, close with the scale/scoop I can in turn use it for a new product in some fashion.

Good question.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Here's my piss test looking oil suspension. 30mg/mL. Starting it tomorrow.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If one was going to to make a combination suspension with this and other bulk herbal powders like the 1-Carboxy does anyone know what the approximate limit would be in terms of milligrams of powder to milliliters of oil? Obviously it would vary amongst different powder/oil combinations but "approximate" is the key word

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
If one was going to to make a combination suspension with this and other bulk herbal powders like the 1-Carboxy does anyone know what the approximate limit would be in terms of milligrams of powder to milliliters of oil? Obviously it would vary amongst different powder/oil combinations but "approximate" is the key word
Mixing 1-Carboxy and PureCAMP in the same suspension would be pretty difficult since the serving sizes are so much different. 1-Carboxy is 1/3 tsp while PureCAMP is about 1/60th of a tsp. The only reason PureCAMP is suspended in oil is to make measuring easier since the serving size is so small. It would be much better to just do an oil suspension of PureCAMP and then mix in a serving of 1-Carboxy after and it would probably be much better for dosing. You'd need a significant amount more oil to suspend the 1-Carboxy and I'd personally just be afraid that it could potentially mess up the PureCAMP dosages.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mixing 1-Carboxy and PureCAMP in the same suspension would be pretty difficult since the serving sizes are so much different. 1-Carboxy is 1/3 tsp while PureCAMP is about 1/60th of a tsp. The only reason PureCAMP is suspended in oil is to make measuring easier since the serving size is so small. It would be much better to just do an oil suspension of PureCAMP and then mix in a serving of 1-Carboxy after and it would probably be much better for dosing. You'd need a significant amount more oil to suspend the 1-Carboxy and I'd personally just be afraid that it could potentially mess up the PureCAMP dosages.
So you don't think I could make a suspension with like 800mg 1-carboxy and 30mg PureCAMP suspended in about 5 ml of oil or something along those lines? I would think if one's measurements and math skills were accurate it should be fairly easy. I just don't want to put too much powder in the oil and have it not dissolve properly...

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
So you don't think I could make a suspension with like 800mg 1-carboxy and 30mg PureCAMP suspended in about 5 ml of oil or something along those lines? I would think if one's measurements and math skills were accurate it should be fairly easy. I just don't want to put too much powder in the oil and have it not dissolve properly...
My PureCAMP is suspended in 30mg/mL of oil. I feel like with 800mg of 1-Carboxy per serving in addition you'd probably need a lot more oil than that which I think is where you run into problems. Just not overly practical.

5mL of oil is only 1/3 of a tablespoon. I don't think you'd be able to dissolve the 800mg of 1-Carboxy into that very well.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My PureCAMP is suspended in 30mg/mL of oil. I feel like with 800mg of 1-Carboxy per serving in addition you'd probably need a lot more oil than that which I think is where you run into problems. Just not overly practical.

5mL of oil is only 1/3 of a tablespoon. I don't think you'd be able to dissolve the 800mg of 1-Carboxy into that very well.
Great posts. Fully agree. The reason suspending PureCAMP-95 became an option was due to the relatively minute size of a single dose (30mg). So, I would not recommend to suspend PureCAMP-95 in oil, along with (any) other compound(s) with a considerably larger per-dose size such as Bulk 1-carboxy (that is easier to dose and offers more dosing alternatives than PureCAMP-95).

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's my piss test looking oil suspension. 30mg/mL. Starting it tomorrow.

Awesome. Would be great to get some feedback from you along the line. Thank you very much for your support.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Would be great to get some feedback from you along the line. Thank you very much for your support.
I definitely will! If I do a good review of it will you send some German beer my way? :icon16:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I definitely will! If I do a good review of it will you send some German beer my way? :icon16:
An honest feedback, good or bad, would do.

But, would the beer survive the transportation? ;)

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Great posts. Fully agree. The reason suspending PureCAMP-95 became an option was due to the relatively minute size of a single dose (30mg). So, I would not recommend to suspend PureCAMP-95 in oil, along with (any) other compound(s) with a considerably larger per-dose size such as Bulk 1-carboxy (that is easier to dose and offers more dosing alternatives than PureCAMP-95).
buncha nay sayers ****tin' in my cereal! :D JK

seriously though PP gets 500mg of milk thistle into 5ml of their liquavade which is mostly oil...

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Loving it so far! Definitely seems to improve my fat burning capabilities and gives me a good edge in the gym.