USPowders PureCAMP-95: The Purest Forskolin on the Planet About to Hit the Planet

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    enhanced's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,970
    Rep Power
    1421915

    Got mine!! We love you USPowders!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!

  2. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Elysium
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,902
    Rep Power
    122079

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    PureCAMP-95 is now available at the Planet!

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...5-2-grams.html
    On the way
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  3. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Awesome!
    Absolutely!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginandtonic View Post
    2 grams @ 95% purity, good deal!
    Fully agree. Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Just jizzed... Sweeeeeet
    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Got mine!! We love you USPowders!!
    Thank you for the support!

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    On the way
    Awesome! Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    toosmall's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    West Michigan
    Age
    42
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    235

    Plan on using this for PCT along with some PowerFULL, DAA, and a few other items. Looking forward to a full recovery!
  5. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by toosmall View Post
    Plan on using this for PCT along with some PowerFULL, DAA, and a few other items. Looking forward to a full recovery!
    Spot on! Plus a SERM, right?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  6. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,959
    Rep Power
    1838728

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    Spot on! Plus a SERM, right?
    I concur...nice addition to my pct
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  7. Registered User
    toosmall's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    West Michigan
    Age
    42
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    235

    Probably some Torem too to complete the PCT stack.
  8. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    I concur...nice addition to my pct
    Quote Originally Posted by toosmall View Post
    Probably some Torem too to complete the PCT stack.
    Superb!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  9. Registered User
    johnfaceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    700
    Rep Power
    873

    Three on there way to meee!
  10. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman View Post
    Three on there way to meee!
    Very nice, thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  11. Registered User
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,026
    Rep Power
    333049

    Just ordered 2...question, is there anything in there to measure dosing(scoop)?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  12. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Just ordered 2...question, is there anything in there to measure dosing(scoop)?
    No, it does not come with a scoop. Thank you for choosing PureCAMP-95!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  13. Registered User
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,026
    Rep Power
    333049

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    No, it does not come with a scoop. Thank you for choosing PureCAMP-95!
    I figured not being such low mgs per dose. Thank you sir, and it is an awesome deal!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  14. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    I figured not being such low mgs per dose. Thank you sir, and it is an awesome deal!
    I should thank you for the support.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  15. Registered User
    toosmall's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    West Michigan
    Age
    42
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    235

    With no measuring scoop, how does one figure out the 30mg? Get a scale? Thanks!
  16. Registered User
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,026
    Rep Power
    333049

    Quote Originally Posted by toosmall
    With no measuring scoop, how does one figure out the 30mg? Get a scale? Thanks!
    I'm looking into it. A scale that weighs to .1 grams would be roughly 3 serving at 33.333333333 grams. Still looking, but may use the scale I have this way.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  17. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by toosmall View Post
    With no measuring scoop, how does one figure out the 30mg? Get a scale? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    I'm looking into it. A scale that weighs to .1 grams would be roughly 3 serving at 33.333333333 grams. Still looking, but may use the scale I have this way.
    See Post #61 in the following thread:

    USPowders PureCAMP-95: The Purest Forkolin on the Planet about to hit the Planet

    DAdams suggested he would suspend his PureCAMP-95 in olive oil, since the amount is just 2g. There are alternative fluid media, of course. I thought of MCT-Oil.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  18. Registered User
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,026
    Rep Power
    333049

    Is this referring to dosing in a way that uses volume as opposed to weight? For conversations sake, let's say a teaspoon is a serving type of thing?

    Also, what would you say is an optimal dosing protocol; amount per day?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  19. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Is this referring to dosing in a way that uses volume as opposed to weight? For conversations sake, let's say a teaspoon is a serving type of thing?

    Also, what would you say is an optimal dosing protocol; amount per day?
    Well, this dosing approach is, in a sense a combination of weight and volume, so to say. More concretely, if you intend to use PureCAMP-95 at 30mg per dose, then you would get about 67 doses in the 2g pack. This means you need enough fluid to yield about 67 teaspoonfuls or tablespoonfuls. Then mix the entire 2g PureCAMP-95 pack in the solution, shake thoroughly, and take one teaspoonful or tablespoonful whenever you need a dose of PureCAMP-95.

    The optimal dosing protocol is taking a serving twice a day. Our recommended dose of 60mg per day of PureCAMP-95 (amounts to about 57mg of pure Forskolin) is about 14% higher than the amount used in successful clinical trials (50mg pure Forskolin per day). We recommended 60mg per day in two equal doses of 30mg each for ease of measurement of the powder. So, if you use 60mg per day of PureCAMP-95, you are getting somewhat more than the dose used in clinicals. Some users prefer to megadose Forskolin and might go still higher.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  20. Registered User
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,026
    Rep Power
    333049

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove

    Well, this dosing approach is, in a sense a combination of weight and volume, so to say. More concretely, if you intend to use PureCAMP-95 at 30mg per dose, then you would get about 67 doses in the 2g pack. This means you need enough fluid to yield about 67 teaspoonfuls or tablespoonfuls. Then mix the entire 2g PureCAMP-95 pack in the solution, shake thoroughly, and take one teaspoonful or tablespoonful whenever you need a dose of PureCAMP-95.

    The optimal dosing protocol is taking a serving twice a day. Our recommended dose of 60mg per day of PureCAMP-95 (amounts to about 57mg of pure Forskolin) is about 14% higher than the amount used in successful clinical trials (50mg pure Forskolin per day). We recommended 60mg per day in two equal doses of 30mg each for ease of measurement of the powder. So, if you use 60mg per day of PureCAMP-95, you are getting somewhat more than the dose used in clinicals. Some users prefer to megadose Forskolin and might go still higher.
    Thank you very much sir. You have helped me tremendously. I look forward to using.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  21. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Thank you very much sir. You have helped me tremendously. I look forward to using.
    Glad I could help. Thank you for choosing PureCAMP-95!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  22. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767473

    will this only be released at NP?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  23. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    will this only be released at NP?
    Yes. USPowders is a NutraPlanet-exclusive brand. Why?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  24. Registered User
    6C The Second's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    282

    Just throwing it out there guys:
    You can purchase a milligram scale off of ebay with +-3mg accuracy for about $35
  25. Registered User
    SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    922
    Rep Power
    10891

    Curious about the use of olive oil, how for 40ml of oil be enough? So 1/2 a ml would be 25mg. Thinking of using an oral syringe, aiming for the 50mg a day.

    Also, what other liquids could you use that would keep it suspended but wouldn't harm it?
  26. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by 6C The Second View Post
    Just throwing it out there guys:
    You can purchase a milligram scale off of ebay with +-3mg accuracy for about $35
    Thumbs up!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  27. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Curious about the use of olive oil, how for 40ml of oil be enough? So 1/2 a ml would be 25mg. Thinking of using an oral syringe, aiming for the 50mg a day.

    Also, what other liquids could you use that would keep it suspended but wouldn't harm it?
    Virgin olive oil, coconut oil, almond oil, sesame oil, MCT-Oil, and so on are options. I do not have an exhaustive list. For anyone currently using, or planning to use, a lot of powder products requiring measurement, however, the best option is to cap the powders.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  28. Registered User
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,026
    Rep Power
    333049

    He was saying MCT, my guess due to quick absorption. I know twinlabs makes some...probably others too.

    Edit: didn't refresh in a minute and already answered lol
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  29. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Would be great, if the PureCAMP-95 users that are not capping it would share their mode of use. Thank you.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  30. Registered User
    SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    922
    Rep Power
    10891

    Talking of capping, what filler is best to allow for getting 30mg in a cap?
  31. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Talking of capping, what filler is best to allow for getting 30mg in a cap?
    Green Tea (EGCG), Bulk BCAA, Grape SeeD Extract, and so on.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  32. Registered User
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,026
    Rep Power
    333049

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    Would be great, if the PureCAMP-95 users that are not capping it would share their mode of use. Thank you.
    Will do! Gonna be a little bit bc I have a Bioforge/x-factor run coming up. Would add, but too many variables for my liking(never used x factor).

    I am really leaning towards oil suspension.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  33. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Will do! Gonna be a little bit bc I have a Bioforge/x-factor run coming up. Would add, but too many variables for my liking(never used x factor).

    I am really leaning towards oil suspension.
    Suspension in oil is a fine option. Looking forward to your feedback! For how long do you intend to run it?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  34. Registered User
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,026
    Rep Power
    333049

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove

    Suspension in oil is a fine option. Looking forward to your feedback! For how long do you intend to run it?
    2 months, then I'll assess how it goes and then toy with mixing other things in.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  35. Registered User
    Sourdough's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,137
    Rep Power
    198479

    Im in PCT again, and running Drive, again. I have been using Drive in my PCT's since I beta tested it for AN, Im a firm beleiver in the use of forskolin.... so when my OverDrive bottle Im workin on right now at 6-7 caps a day starts to run low Ill be picking this stuff up.... Also already taking full dose AnaBeta... so looks like all I need to do now is pick up some 7-OH in bulk somewhere

    Already running C-20 as well and soon to add Prime and Pink magic at week 4(couple days from now).... This is gonna be an epic PCT.

    Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Will do! Gonna be a little bit bc I have a Bioforge/x-factor run coming up. Would add, but too many variables for my liking(never used x factor).

    I am really leaning towards oil suspension.
    The pct previous to this one I actually ran X-factor advanced(through 2 bottles at full dose) alongside Drive.... I loved the effects of this combo. I would say dose the PureCAMP-95 now n reap the rewards.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  36. Registered User
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,026
    Rep Power
    333049

    Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough
    Im in PCT again, and running Drive, again. I have been using Drive in my PCT's since I beta tested it for AN, Im a firm beleiver in the use of forskolin.... so when my OverDrive bottle Im workin on right now at 6-7 caps a day starts to run low Ill be picking this stuff up.... Also already taking full dose AnaBeta... so looks like all I need to do now is pick up some 7-OH in bulk somewhere

    Already running C-20 as well and soon to add Prime and Pink magic at week 4(couple days from now).... This is gonna be an epic PCT.

    The pct previous to this one I actually ran X-factor advanced(through 2 bottles at full dose) alongside Drive.... I loved the effects of this combo. I would say dose the PureCAMP-95 now n reap the rewards.
    Not doubting the combo, but I am huge fan of not trying too many new things at once; hard to gauge. Especially don't want to considering the price of xfa
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  37. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    Im in PCT again, and running Drive, again. I have been using Drive in my PCT's since I beta tested it for AN, Im a firm beleiver in the use of forskolin.... so when my OverDrive bottle Im workin on right now at 6-7 caps a day starts to run low Ill be picking this stuff up.... Also already taking full dose AnaBeta... so looks like all I need to do now is pick up some 7-OH in bulk somewhere

    Already running C-20 as well and soon to add Prime and Pink magic at week 4(couple days from now).... This is gonna be an epic PCT.



    The pct previous to this one I actually ran X-factor advanced(through 2 bottles at full dose) alongside Drive.... I loved the effects of this combo. I would say dose the PureCAMP-95 now n reap the rewards.
    Some nice stack you have there. How long do you plan to run PRIME and Pink Magic?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  38. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    2 months, then I'll assess how it goes and then toy with mixing other things in.
    Awesome.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  39. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,959
    Rep Power
    1838728

    On its way to me
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  40. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    On its way to me
    Great. Thank you for the support. Would you cap it? If yes, what would you use as filler?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BPS at the Planet
    By BulkPerf in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-31-2012, 04:36 PM
  2. BPS at the Planet
    By BulkPerf in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 06:19 PM
  3. M1P @ the Planet
    By BPjohn123 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 03:35 PM
  4. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 09:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in