USPowders PureCAMP-95: The Purest Forskolin on the Planet About to Hit the Planet

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Nice! One of my favorite compounds, too. Awesome standalone, and should be intense when stacked with SuperSaponins and Bulk 1-carboxy. Plus numerous other stacking possibilities.

    Plan on putting it with Heat stack, not sure what else right now.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative


  2. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Plan on putting it with Heat stack, not sure what else right now.
    Anabolic Pump and forskolin for fasted training...forces the fat cells to release fat!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    Anabolic Pump and forskolin for fasted training...forces the fat cells to release fat!
    I've never tried AP fasted, you reccommend it?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  4. Can anyone link me to any logs or reviews where someone used Forskolin (only) and saw changes in body comp?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    I've never tried AP fasted, you reccommend it?
    The principles behind it are well documented at USPlabsdirectdotcom. Currently, there are many logs running there based precisely on the fasted-training philosophy, and the loggers have been impressed so far. Feel free to peep into the website for more details.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Can anyone link me to any logs or reviews where someone used Forskolin (only) and saw changes in body comp?
    There are one or two human trials on it. Right now, I do not have any links to any Forskolin-only logs I can provide you with. That is not to say, though, that they do not exist.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    Anabolic Pump and forskolin for fasted training...forces the fat cells to release fat!
    While sipping on Modern BCAA pre-, intra- and post-workout.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  8. So do all thermogenics/lipolytics (coffee/stims/green tea, capsaicin,etc) and then ALCAR helps as it shuttles them into the mitochondria to get used up as you know (otherwise they get throw back into storage).

    Insulin mimetics make me hypo. I cant imagine trying them fasted but more power to ya if you can .

    Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    Anabolic Pump and forskolin for fasted training...forces the fat cells to release fat!
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  9. Any plans on making this available in the UK? The cost of shipping, admin fee and duty make the cost prohibitive to buy from nutraplanet at the moment.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Any plans on making this available in the UK? The cost of shipping, admin fee and duty make the cost prohibitive to buy from nutraplanet at the moment.
    I understand your situation (I live in Germany myself), but the USPowders line is exclusively available at NutraPlanet only. And nowhere else. As far as I know, there are no plans to change this. It may not make sense for you to buy just a pack or two of PureCAMP-95, but it is a different matter, if you have it added to your standard order at NutraPlanet.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Any plans on making this available in the UK? The cost of shipping, admin fee and duty make the cost prohibitive to buy from nutraplanet at the moment.
    As a special consideration for our UK and European customers and supporters that may be at a disadvantage in terms of shipping and Customs charges relating to our bulk products, we are now working on a UK-exclusive line of bulk powders. Stay tuned for details!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  12. Excited for a UK distributor! Hopefully for Bulk ModernBCAA

  13. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    As a special consideration for our UK and European customers and supporters that may be at a disadvantage in terms of shipping and Customs charges relating to our bulk products, we are now working on a UK-exclusive line of bulk powders. Stay tuned for details!
    Ike, I am hurt that when I asked you I got the "NP Exclusive" response but when these guys do you decide to bring out a UK line.

    Are we not friends?

    P.S. the idea that we could have some USPowder products over here is fantastic. Don't be afraid to drop any teasers on what you are looking into selling...
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Excited for a UK distributor! Hopefully for Bulk ModernBCAA
    Keeping our toes crossed!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Ike, I am hurt that when I asked you I got the "NP Exclusive" response but when these guys do you decide to bring out a UK line.

    Are we not friends?

    P.S. the idea that we could have some USPowder products over here is fantastic. Don't be afraid to drop any teasers on what you are looking into selling...
    Perhaps your original question set the entire system into motion, my friend. Perhaps!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  16. I feel special now, thanks.

    Are you allowed to make any subtle hints to what might be coming? Even super subtle if you must...
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I feel special now, thanks.

    Are you allowed to make any subtle hints to what might be coming? Even super subtle if you must...
    Even super subtle hints can ruin surprises. More seriously, though, we would make announcements as we get closer to kick-off.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Even super subtle hints can ruin surprises. More seriously, though, we would make announcements as we get closer to kick-off.
    Well lets go!!!!!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  19. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Well lets go!!!!!
    Do you live in Europe?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  20. If i didnt already have Anabeta Elite I would be ALL over this.

    Good stuff USP, your bulk powder line never ceases to impress me.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  21. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    If i didnt already have Anabeta Elite I would be ALL over this.

    Good stuff USP, your bulk powder line never ceases to impress me.
    Thank you, K!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Do you live in Europe?
    Nope.. US.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  23. Great to here.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Nope.. US.
    Thought as much. That was the reason I wondered why you would be interested in USPowders' products for the European market.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  25. Counting down to PureCAMP-95 at the Planet...
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  26. Will definitely be getting some of this!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by toosmall View Post
    Will definitely be getting some of this!
    Sounds great, thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  28. Any release date/time set yet?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by toosmall View Post
    Any release date/time set yet?
    Our plan was to have it at NutraPlanet a few days ago. I'll try to get an update after this holiday weekend. Please bear with me. Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  30. No problem. Just wanna make sure I get my meat hooks on some for PCT. Thanks for the prompt reply.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BPS at the Planet
    By BPS in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-31-2012, 05:36 PM
  2. BPS at the Planet
    By BPS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 07:19 PM
  3. M1P @ the Planet
    By BPjohn123 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 04:35 PM
  4. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 10:48 PM
Log in
Log in