USPowders PureCAMP-95: The Purest Forskolin on the Planet About to Hit the Planet

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Any plans on making this available in the UK? The cost of shipping, admin fee and duty make the cost prohibitive to buy from nutraplanet at the moment.
    As a special consideration for our UK and European customers and supporters that may be at a disadvantage in terms of shipping and Customs charges relating to our bulk products, we are now working on a UK-exclusive line of bulk powders. Stay tuned for details!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

2. Excited for a UK distributor! Hopefully for Bulk ModernBCAA

3. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    As a special consideration for our UK and European customers and supporters that may be at a disadvantage in terms of shipping and Customs charges relating to our bulk products, we are now working on a UK-exclusive line of bulk powders. Stay tuned for details!
    Ike, I am hurt that when I asked you I got the "NP Exclusive" response but when these guys do you decide to bring out a UK line.

Are we not friends?

P.S. the idea that we could have some USPowder products over here is fantastic. Don't be afraid to drop any teasers on what you are looking into selling...
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Excited for a UK distributor! Hopefully for Bulk ModernBCAA
    Keeping our toes crossed!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Ike, I am hurt that when I asked you I got the "NP Exclusive" response but when these guys do you decide to bring out a UK line.

Are we not friends?

P.S. the idea that we could have some USPowder products over here is fantastic. Don't be afraid to drop any teasers on what you are looking into selling...
    Perhaps your original question set the entire system into motion, my friend. Perhaps!

6. I feel special now, thanks.

Are you allowed to make any subtle hints to what might be coming? Even super subtle if you must...
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I feel special now, thanks.

Are you allowed to make any subtle hints to what might be coming? Even super subtle if you must...
    Even super subtle hints can ruin surprises. More seriously, though, we would make announcements as we get closer to kick-off.

8. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Even super subtle hints can ruin surprises. More seriously, though, we would make announcements as we get closer to kick-off.
    Well lets go!!!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Well lets go!!!!!
    Do you live in Europe?

10. If i didnt already have Anabeta Elite I would be ALL over this.

Good stuff USP, your bulk powder line never ceases to impress me.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

11. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    If i didnt already have Anabeta Elite I would be ALL over this.

Good stuff USP, your bulk powder line never ceases to impress me.
    Thank you, K!

12. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Do you live in Europe?
    Nope.. US.

13. Great to here.

14. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Nope.. US.
    Thought as much. That was the reason I wondered why you would be interested in USPowders' products for the European market.

15. Counting down to PureCAMP-95 at the Planet...

16. Will definitely be getting some of this!

17. Quote Originally Posted by toosmall View Post
    Will definitely be getting some of this!
    Sounds great, thank you!

18. Any release date/time set yet?

19. Quote Originally Posted by toosmall View Post
    Any release date/time set yet?
    Our plan was to have it at NutraPlanet a few days ago. I'll try to get an update after this holiday weekend. Please bear with me. Thank you!

20. No problem. Just wanna make sure I get my meat hooks on some for PCT. Thanks for the prompt reply.

21. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Our plan was to have it at NutraPlanet a few days ago. I'll try to get an update after this holiday weekend. Please bear with me. Thank you!
    as long as i have it before my next contest prep.. im a happy camper!

22. will pick this up along with super cissus, great stuff!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Ginandtonic View Post
    will pick this up along with super cissus, great stuff!
    Thank you for the support!

24. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    as long as i have it before my next contest prep.. im a happy camper!
    When does your contest prep start?

25. I'll pass on the cissus. I took the powder and the pills, and didn't get much out of it. Still have bad tennis elbow or something to that nature.

26. Quote Originally Posted by toosmall
    I'll pass on the cissus. I took the powder and the pills, and didn't get much out of it. Still have bad tennis elbow or something to that nature.
    30g fish oil will be better
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

27. I've been taking fish oil, but just upped the amount. Thanks for the reminder though.

28. Quote Originally Posted by toosmall View Post
    I'll pass on the cissus. I took the powder and the pills, and didn't get much out of it. Still have bad tennis elbow or something to that nature.
    You may have required a higher-than-standard dose. Yet, to each his own.

29. I can't remember how much I took of the powder, but with the USP Labs pills, I was taking six a day...for almost two bottles worth.

30. Any updates?
    SEMPER FI!!

31. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Any updates?
    NutraPlanet has confirmed receipt of product. We are now finalizing the pricing.

32. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    NutraPlanet has confirmed receipt of product. We are now finalizing the pricing.
    Best news I've heard all day!!

33. Quote Originally Posted by toosmall View Post
    Best news I've heard all day!!
    I am glad we are making progress.

34. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post

Looking foward to this!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

35. PureCAMP-95 is now available at the Planet!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...5-2-grams.html

36. Awesome!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a animal, think like a human"-RTS

37. Just ordered some along with some Bulk Mondern BCAA's. Cant' wait to get them. Thanks Nutra!!

38. Quote Originally Posted by toosmall View Post
    Just ordered some along with some Bulk Mondern BCAA's. Cant' wait to get them. Thanks Nutra!!
    Thank you very much for the support!

39. 2 grams @ 95% purity, good deal!

40. Just jizzed... Sweeeeeet
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

Similar Forum Threads

1. BPS at the Planet
    By BPS in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-31-2012, 05:36 PM
  2. BPS at the Planet
    By BPS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20