TUDCA

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    Good news for many!
    Always happy to be the bearer of good news

2. Woop! My liver thanks you.
    •   

3. Yes the Ninja Monkeys must of been hard at work.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Not sure where you heard that, perhaps that was in reference to pure tudca bulk. As for caps, our aim is end of the week/early next week
    SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

5. SUNOVA... Finally I see that there is in fact other TUDCA supplements (besides Liver Longer), go to NP site and they're out of stock. -.-

How long have they been out of stock? Or do they plan to restock??

Planning to start purchasing all my support supps in the next two weeks but I'll be dead in the water if I can't get TUDCA supp.. in fact I'm not ordering anything until I literally have at least a solid 8 week cycle of TUDCA in my hands first.

There's also Liver Juice (Milk Thistle) but ever since I used TUDCA, I could care less about Milk Thistle beyond my multis.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by illriginalize View Post
    SUNOVA... Finally I see that there is in fact other TUDCA supplements (besides Liver Longer), go to NP site and they're out of stock. -.-

How long have they been out of stock? Or do they plan to restock??

Planning to start purchasing all my support supps in the next two weeks but I'll be dead in the water if I can't get TUDCA supp.. in fact I'm not ordering anything until I literally have at least a solid 8 week cycle of TUDCA in my hands first.

There's also Liver Juice (Milk Thistle) but ever since I used TUDCA, I could care less about Milk Thistle beyond my multis.
    what are you running?? PM me bro..liv52 is good stuff, i got you on a tudca source

7. bump for TUDCA!

8. Bump again!
    SEMPER FI!!

9. I have sources for tudca....PM

10. Nutra has it back!
    SEMPER FI!!

11. But thank you.
    SEMPER FI!!

12. N/p just here to help

13. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Nutra has it back!
    LOL

Goodness.. I leave town.. NP brings it back into stock.. I come back to town, and it's out of stock -.-

14. Quote Originally Posted by illriginalize View Post
    LOL

Goodness.. I leave town.. NP brings it back into stock.. I come back to town, and it's out of stock -.-
    Life hates you. It's that simple

15. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Life hates you. It's that simple

lol true story.

16. Just saw this now.. heading over! I bet its outa stock again! lol

17. I picked up some of the liver lock, same stuff.
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8

18. Yup looks like liver lock is back in stock.

19. NP needs to give us the option to select USPS for the package handler. I hate FedEx with a burning passion.

20. Quote Originally Posted by illriginalize View Post
    NP needs to give us the option to select USPS for the package handler. I hate FedEx with a burning passion.
    You and me both. I can't tell you how many times I've lost a package with FedEx.

21. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    You and me both. I can't tell you how many times I've lost a package with FedEx.
    Oh man... I've heard from friends losing packages. In my case, for some reason it takes FedEx more than a business week (5 days) to deliver packages within the U.S.

Hell I've ordered stuff from Canada that was handled from Canada and domestically through USPS and still received it in 5 days (ordered on Monday morning, received Friday mid-afternoon of the same week).

FedEx is just.. slow as balls. Always has been with my packages =\

22. I still have yet to have an issue with FedEx. UPS on the other hand is a different story. I've had everything from delivering to the wrong address to the train carrying my package derailing.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

23. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I still have yet to have an issue with FedEx. UPS on the other hand is a different story. I've had everything from delivering to the wrong address to the train carrying my package derailing.
    same here, I tend to have nothing but positives from fed ex.
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8

24. O/T but:

Shipping Method:
    United States Postal Service - Priority Mail

Yessss

25. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja
    I still have yet to have an issue with FedEx. UPS on the other hand is a different story. I've had everything from delivering to the wrong address to the train carrying my package derailing.
    Ups is golden for me. Now fedex sucks! For me
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TUDCA Now Available!
    By custom in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-15-2012, 10:18 PM
  2. Ultradrol and Tudca
    By Ev52 in forum Antaeus Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 01:20 PM