Australian Shipping methods - AnabolicMinds.com

Australian Shipping methods

1. New Member

Australian Shipping methods

Hey there, I have just placed an order (#265786) and I am wondering if there is any way at all I can get it shipped via USPS? Fedex seize everything! And their customer service from our end is awful! Alot of Aussies have this problem with fedex, and I am wondering if there is a way we can ensure USPS sends our stuff? I have only ordered a pre workout, I am not attempting to import illegal goods, but Fedex dont care they take bloody everything until you can prove whats in it! Its ridiculous. I had to go through alot of effort just for a tub of craze last time!!

2. New Member

Are there a lot of issues getting things into AUS? I am looking to move their next summer for school and NP and **** are two of the big companies I order from
  3. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

what did you order man, mind me asking cause i have ordered most stuff other than PH's and DHEA...i choose alpha yohimbine products disguised as rauwolscine hcl,,,works better
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
    •   

4. New Member

In the order comments box just ask for it to please be shipped via usps.

They do it every time but it may cost you a bit extra sometimes. Out of 4 orders I have only been charged extra once.
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by indysoccer16 View Post
    Are there a lot of issues getting things into AUS? I am looking to move their next summer for school and NP and **** are two of the big companies I order from
    Yeah mate, be careful what you order down here, we have hectic customs laws! Basically if it works the Aussie government doesn't like it! But even harmless stuff that is perfectly legal can get seized by Fedex, they do as they please it's infuriating!
  6. New Member

Hey Runner - Just a tub of supersize. But last order was only a tub of craze and I had to go through a bunch of crap just to get it. Fedex held it for ages. arrrgh
    Pedro - I do that but sometimes it's like they ignore it!
  7. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder
    Hey Runner - Just a tub of supersize. But last order was only a tub of craze and I had to go through a bunch of crap just to get it. Fedex held it for ages. arrrgh
    Hmmmm not sure why...I get my packages within 4 days...
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    If they are just ignoring what you write in the comments section then maybe its time to move on to another shop but generally there customer service is great.

Ive been asking for first class usps shipping for ages, they dont seem to want to provide it so I shop at another store who does provide it.

I like nutraplanet, I made my first international purchase with nutra but when it cost $30 to get a single 90 cap bottle posted, its just too expensive.
  9. New Member

Damn, that sucks big time because I am always ordering supps and hate when I run out.

I was in the military and getting into Australia was a pita, you all of our gear and vehicles had to be spotless. You coulnd't have a spec of dirt on anything when you came in country. I am talking 2 weeks of pressure washing everything and scrubbing non stop 24 hours a day.

Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
  10. New Member

haha, yeah they ruthless Indy! but, we are very disease free etc, so it is somewhat justified. The supps though....
    I know what you mean Pedro, they seem unwilling to fix their blatant shipping problems with Australia. But they stock my faves, so i am stuck. it is kinda absurd when you pay more for shipping than the product.....
  11. New Member

I think I will just see what it would cost to have everything shipped to my friend, have him box it all up and send it usps for me when I make the move. I order things in advance, but if fedex takes as long as you guys are saying I would be better off just getting it in bulk and having a buddy do it for me every 3-4 months.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I second this request. Knowing what company you are going through would be nice. But i will use the comments box next time for nutra.

I generally order in bulk to justify shipping costs...but if fedex regect teh whole box if they are sceptical over one item its is a huge PITA.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Training Methods
    By bigironkiller in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 04:02 PM
  2. For australian made
    By ReaperX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-14-2008, 12:23 PM
  3. New Australian froum
    By mindgames in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0