Australian Shipping methods

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Hey there, I have just placed an order (#265786) and I am wondering if there is any way at all I can get it shipped via USPS? Fedex seize everything! And their customer service from our end is awful! Alot of Aussies have this problem with fedex, and I am wondering if there is a way we can ensure USPS sends our stuff? I have only ordered a pre workout, I am not attempting to import illegal goods, but Fedex dont care they take bloody everything until you can prove whats in it! Its ridiculous. I had to go through alot of effort just for a tub of craze last time!!

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Are there a lot of issues getting things into AUS? I am looking to move their next summer for school and NP and NTBM are two of the big companies I order from

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
what did you order man, mind me asking cause i have ordered most stuff other than PH's and DHEA...i choose alpha yohimbine products disguised as rauwolscine hcl,,,works better

pedro321

Awards
In the order comments box just ask for it to please be shipped via usps.

They do it every time but it may cost you a bit extra sometimes. Out of 4 orders I have only been charged extra once.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Are there a lot of issues getting things into AUS? I am looking to move their next summer for school and NP and NTBM are two of the big companies I order from
Yeah mate, be careful what you order down here, we have hectic customs laws! Basically if it works the Aussie government doesn't like it! But even harmless stuff that is perfectly legal can get seized by Fedex, they do as they please it's infuriating!

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Hey Runner - Just a tub of supersize. But last order was only a tub of craze and I had to go through a bunch of crap just to get it. Fedex held it for ages. arrrgh
Pedro - I do that but sometimes it's like they ignore it!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey Runner - Just a tub of supersize. But last order was only a tub of craze and I had to go through a bunch of crap just to get it. Fedex held it for ages. arrrgh
Hmmmm not sure why...I get my packages within 4 days...

pedro321

Awards
If they are just ignoring what you write in the comments section then maybe its time to move on to another shop but generally there customer service is great.

Ive been asking for first class usps shipping for ages, they dont seem to want to provide it so I shop at another store who does provide it.

I like nutraplanet, I made my first international purchase with nutra but when it cost $30 to get a single 90 cap bottle posted, its just too expensive.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Damn, that sucks big time because I am always ordering supps and hate when I run out.

I was in the military and getting into Australia was a pita, you all of our gear and vehicles had to be spotless. You coulnd't have a spec of dirt on anything when you came in country. I am talking 2 weeks of pressure washing everything and scrubbing non stop 24 hours a day.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
haha, yeah they ruthless Indy! but, we are very disease free etc, so it is somewhat justified. The supps though....
I know what you mean Pedro, they seem unwilling to fix their blatant shipping problems with Australia. But they stock my faves, so i am stuck. it is kinda absurd when you pay more for shipping than the product.....

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
I think I will just see what it would cost to have everything shipped to my friend, have him box it all up and send it usps for me when I make the move. I order things in advance, but if fedex takes as long as you guys are saying I would be better off just getting it in bulk and having a buddy do it for me every 3-4 months.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I second this request. Knowing what company you are going through would be nice. But i will use the comments box next time for nutra.

I generally order in bulk to justify shipping costs...but if fedex regect teh whole box if they are sceptical over one item its is a huge PITA.