Old Skinny Australian guy does Super Dmz 3.0

Newcastlebill

Awards
Awaiting ar***** of Super Dmz 3.0 and am posting in here to seek advice and suggestions from the experienced in here :)

A bit about me, 45 yrs old, back into gym last 6 months, previously worked out to suit my sports but have cut a lot of cardio out and looking to build size and shape now. Have experience with prohormones, taken Hdrol, Msten, and max lmg with decent results and little sides. Lose gains thru not continuing to eat or train hard enough, totally my fault and something I plan to change this cycle. Also have tried Epi, never going near it again, sides were killer.
Have a Personal trainer who competes in bodybuilding so training and nutrition plans are in place.
Height 5 10
Weight 80 kg = 176lb
Bodyfat way to high to mention here..lol 15%

So Super Dmz 3.0 with 10mg Dimethazine, 10mg Methylstenbolene and 10mg Alpha-1

Qn Cycle
Blockade
fish oil
zma
creatine

PCT
nolva
arime pct 5
IGF-1

also have some Formexx black on hand and also CEL cycle assist.

Now the interesting bit, also on hand I have P mag 90 caps at 25mg each and Trumphalis 90 caps, I was thinking of hitting it hard and maybe running a cycle that included these, I know greedy and high risk, but that's me...lol
Looking to hopefully put on 5kg=11lb and then keep most of it, more would be great :)

So open to advice, comments and everything else...lol

DNA24

Awards
You should be able to put on 11 pounds with no problem from the DMZ. Adding the other two compounds is just being reckless. Wether you keep the weight you add is totally on you and your PCT regimen. No your not gonna keep every pound, but you should have no problem keeping just the 11 you want to keep.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You should drop that bf before you go on. At least 10%

Newcastlebill

Awards
Hmm, down to 10% or by 10%?
Plan on eating clean and reducing bf as I add some muscle mass.

Newcastlebill

Awards
My delivery has hit Australia, lets see how fast my postal service gets it here, can't wait ;)

Newcastlebill

Awards
Blood work is expensive to get done over here in Australia, I probably a little in the don't give a damn category atm, but will do further research on just running one of the other options. Thanks for posting, willing to listen to everyone :)

Newcastlebill

Awards
Wow, fast post, just arrived....
Now a bit more research, some soul searching and a start on something next Monday.... On cycle preload has begun :)

Newcastlebill

Awards
If your sick or injured hospital treatment is free, but extras like bloodwork, health checks etc are where they hit you in the hip pocket...