nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The best Natural Anabolic ever... By: Ryan

Review posted on: Mon Jun 06 18:35:51 -0500 2011
AnaBeta is hands down the best Natural Anabolic I have ever used and that includes many different products. Some highlights from my run with AnaBeta-extreme increase in hunger-extreme increase in thirst-extreme increase in vascularity-very dense and dry muscle-daily noticeable difference in the mirror pertaining to a leaner yet fuller look-increase in strength-fuller muscle bellies an all day “pump”-Extreme “pump” while training-an increase in well being-more energy-strong glycogen storage (comparable to strong oral hormones)-I did require more sleep-recovery was quicker, however immediate DOMS over the first day or two post training were more intenseI ran it for around 12 weeks, and the effects never waned off, in fact, they only intensified. This is one of my all time favorite supplements and is now a staple in my regiment. If possible I would never come off, it's that good.

Potent for a natural supp By: Ryan

Review posted on: Sat Jul 02 01:56:01 -0500 2011
I used this on a Leangains maintenance phase, with very nice results. The nutrient shuttling effects were obvious, and my vascularity has never been better, and that's not a strong point of my physique.Don't expect miracles, of course, but for a natural product, this exceeds any of the T-boosters or "special creatines" without question.

One of the best Ever in a decade By: Mike

Review posted on: Tue Jun 21 19:02:03 -0500 2011
Increased hunger along with a sense of well being and increased mind muscle connection unlike anything I have ever really used. I am slightly pressed for time but I did a small log on am for ana-beta and damn am I happy I was chosen to do so. I really cannot think of a supplement that has ever worked this well,

Amazing By: Adam

Review posted on: Thu Jun 09 11:34:36 -0500 2011
That is the only word that I can say about my time with AnaBeta. Much of the time I ran it I was unable to lift, and yet my bodyweight and strength remained where they were. I am thrilled to see that this is coming out officially.

Definitely Impressed with AnaBeta By: andrew

Review posted on: Tue Jun 07 00:39:38 -0500 2011
I am about to finish an 8 week run of AnaBeta being that I was a beta tester for it. Let me say this, NOT everyone will respond the way I did but I know one thing is for sure, its ANABOLIC. At first I thought it was some sort of GDA. As time went on, I realized it was more than that due to the fact that I could eat more protein than normal and not just carbs. I also noticed that week by week even with all the training I do, my weight continued to steadily climb. My strength especially with dumbbells increased. My mood was spectacular on it but I did gain acne which to me is no biggie.

Excellent Product By: Steve

Review posted on: Tue Jun 07 11:06:19 -0500 2011
I was also one of the beta testers for this product. This product seems to make food work better for you. Taking it with protein and carbs gives you a burst of energy. You can actually "feel" it working. It is difficult to describe how this product works. It really seems to help with digestion. Helps a lot with bloat from carbs and/or dairy products. You really just have to try it to understand. PES for sure will make it affordable too. There really is no reason not to try it. Its different than anything you have ever tried before. Just get it already!.

AnaBeta=AnaYes! -schizm By: Steven

Review posted on: Tue Jun 07 09:50:14 -0500 2011
It’s hard to add more commentary to AnaBeta’s effects that I (or a couple dozen other people) haven’t already stated. AnaBeta truly is in a class by itself. I didn’t experience any huge appetite surge as others have noted nor oily skin or breaking out. I have noticed increased sweating (mostly during working out); rise in body temp/thermo thru out the day; an additional .5 – 1 gallons water consumed daily and more frequent trips to the restroom. I also experienced increased valscularity (mostly in shoulders/arms) when working out.I’ve never had great experiences with nutrient repartitioners, but do feel AnaBeta helped to drive nutrients predominately to muscles & on several occasions experienced a ‘food pump’. I experienced a 1 lb weight gain over the 5 weeks, but with that I’d say I had some leaning out (some top of abs & hip/waist area)...while adding some lbm (nutrition has been for the most part clean (slight-moderate surplus) during the week...then either cheat meals/or days on friday night/saturday) & I did experience some strength gain in the gym as well as increase in aggression...this wasn’t a ‘final review’...as this won’t be the last time I use AnaBeta. Ready to buy some bottles of this please :)

Great product for during PCT By: Matthew

Review posted on: Mon Jun 06 20:34:00 -0500 2011
I have to say I was lucky enough to be able to run one bottle of Anabeta during PCT recently and it was basically the best PCT I have ever had. At the start of PCT I was at 12% body fat and by the end PCT I had lost no lbm and was the same body fat percentage. During all of my other PCT's I have lost lbm and increased body fat percentage even with proper diet and training. With results like these I doubt I will ever do another PCT without Anabeta

AndrewNico's Review of AnaBeta By: Andrew

Review posted on: Mon Jun 06 18:41:59 -0500 2011
What's up guys; I was one of the beta testers (you can check my log and detailed review with before/after pics above). I used this for the beginning of my contest prep.Long story short: I saw strength gains on a calorie deficit, reduced body fat, and slight muscle growth on my shoulders.I dosed mine 4 caps/day, 1 pre 1 post and 2 with meals. Some experienced more nutrition repartitioning effects than I . . . although as I am writing this I still dont know what the ingredients are.Bottom line: Would I recommend it? Yes.=> Ive been bodybuilding for 2 years now and I have never increased my strength/size while on calorie deficit. That is a win in my book.In case anyone is curious, Im picking up 2 bottles and plan on running them after I dominate my bodybuilding show in july for a lean bulk. If I grew while cutting . . . I can only imagine how successful this will be on a bulk.-Andrew

Natural Anabolic By: Ben

Review posted on: Mon Jun 06 17:38:10 -0500 2011
I got to beta test AnaBeta before it was released to the public. I saw a fierce increase in hunger and had to bump my calories up accordingly. Despite having a much higher carb intake I finished the run 4.4lbs heavier and visibly leaner and more vascular. It is the best natural anabolic I have ever taken without a shadow of a doubt.

An Honest AnaBeta Review By: Kenny

Review posted on: Mon Aug 22 13:39:33 -0500 2011
I see lots of possibly biased reviews both for and against the product so I figured I would give an honest review. I am 6 weeks into my AnaBeta run. I am not taking anything else with it except protein and creatine. I gave this product 4 stars because that's what it is. In the first 4 weeks of use at 4 capsules per day i have gained 5.5 lbs of lean mass. I have never gained 5.5 lbs of lean mass on a natural product before in 4 weeks, so as far as natural products go it is the best I have used. I would have given it 5 stars if it gave prohormone gains, but I did not expect it to because it is not a prohormone. I am bumping up my dose to 6 capsules per day to see if there is any difference but unless it is a big difference I will stay at 4 because 5.5 lbs lean mass in 4 weeks was great. In the future I will also use Anabeta during PCT and when bridging between prohormone cycles if I go down that road again. It is a very good and strong natural product but don't expect it to be a natural superdrol. Good for lean mass and strength.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From around the forums

Just a quick update, I have been working out consistently. Still been eating consistently, though have been under the amount of calories, usually around 3400-3500. As of today I weighed in at 194.4, so that is a 6.6 lbs increase, I am pretty impressed. Haven't noticed anything unusual strength wise that I would attribute to Anabeta. However, weight has been climbing steadily with a nice gym-pump and overall creatine like muscle firmness. School has kept me busy so I am very pleased with my results thus far. Will update again when I have time.
PES Anabeta 1-Month Review
This is my final review of Anabeta by PES. I ran one bottle which was supplied free of charge by Nattydisaster. Thanks, mang!!

Dosing
I began utilizing a 1-1-1-1 dosing scheme as directed on the label.
After 9 days of 1-1-1-1, I decided to go with a 2-2 dosing protocol. 2 caps 45 min pre-workout and 2 caps 30-45 min post workout. This was much easier to remember, which made it more convenient. I recommend PES add this to the label. More on this later.

Supporting Supplements
-Omega Sports Ultima (1 scoop pre-workout)
-Genomyx Protocol (2 scoops post workout)
-Protein (post workout)
-Multivitamin

Diet
I started off incorporating IF (Intermittent Fasting). I would eat my meals in the evenings between 6pm and 12am. As time passed, I found myself extremely hungry in the mornings. This became very pronounced when I switched to the 2-2 dosing scheme. Keep in mind, my training takes place from 8:30 pm to 9:30 pm. Therefore, my 4 caps of AB were all taken in the evening. I had been doing some IF prior to starting AB and was doing well with skipping breakfast and lunch. I can say without a doubt, AB increased my hunger!! I had a stretch of 4-5 days where I seemed to eat everything in sight. Ugh. I also need to state that I did not count calories. I did not focus on eating anything specific. I ate what I wanted to eat. Made sure I got my post workout protein. And tried not to go overboard with portions. "Tried" being the key word.

Rating Scale:
1 = Very Negative Effects
5 = No Effect/Change
10 = Very Positive effect

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strength: 8/10
I had strength increases during my AB run. Nothing super human. But, I had increases in Incline Bench, DB Press, DB Fly, "V" bar Pushdowns (tricep), Rope Extensions (tricep), Hammer Curls, and Preacher Curls. I am very pleased with these strength gains.

Body Weight: 9/10
There was a decrease in weight. I went from 243 lbs to 238 lbs in 33 days. That is a difference of -5 lbs. Considering my diet ups and downs, this is fantastic! I was going for more of a recomp, rather than cut or bulk. I give it a 9 for this reason.

Measurements: 9/10
Height: 5'10"

START
Left Bicep (Cold Flex): 17"
Right Bicep (Cold Flex): 16.75"
Waist (@ bellybutton): 46"
Chest: 49"

END
Left Bicep (Cold Flex): 17"
Right Bicep (Cold Flex): 16.75"
Waist (@ bellybutton): 45.25"
Chest: 48"

I lost nearly an inch on my waist line and dropped a full inch on my chest. For me, this is not a bad thing at all. I carry most of my fat in the waist and chest. I maintained my guns while losing in the areas that needed it! Freaking awesome.

Libido: 5/10
Libido gets a 5, because I saw zero change. I am not disappointed. To date, there hasn't been much of anything that can boost it.

Muscle Effect: 8/10
Near the end of the run, my muscles developed more definition. I also feel as though they were more dense and hard. I received comments of looking bigger also. Always a confidence booster.

Gastrointestinal Effect: 10/10
I've added this to my final review, because T-boosters, Natty Anabolics, etc. can (and have) caused stomach issues for me in the past. This product did not cause any stomach discomfort whatsoever.

Thermo/Sweating Effect: 9/10
First off, this gets a 9 due to sweating. As for a thermo feeling, this only occured a handful of times. On the other hand, sweating was through the rough. Yes, it was hot during my month of AB. But, there is no doubt that sweating was increased. I work in an AC'd office. There were days I had to have a fan blowing directly on me, to halt the sweat.

Overall: 8/10
When all was said and done, I achieved desirable results with Anabeta. It wasn't a supplement that slapped me in the face and said "take that you s.o.b.". lol. But, I made progress toward my goal of recomping. I lost fat and weight, while maintaining muscle mass without following a strict diet. And, that makes it worthy of a high rating. If you are reading this and plan on giving it a try, I highly recommend using a 2-2 dosing protocol. Doing so, will create more pronounced effects. I debated long and hard about giving it an overall of 9, rather than the 8. But, I'm just not ready to say its THAT good. Maybe with additional runs, this will change.

The core products to my results were Shift, Erase, Alpha T-2 and AnaBeta. Since I work for Athletic Edge Nutrition I was obviously using IntrAbolic, IntraXcell, and PSU.

Those however have been in my arsenal for months, even years, so have no direct impact on any abnormal results.

You can find the products here:

PES Erase (90 caps): Discount Erase Supplements

PES AnaBeta (120 capsules): Discount AnaBeta Supplements

PES NEW Alpha-T2 (90 capsules): Discount NEW Alpha-T2 Supplements

PES SHIFT (90 caps): Discount SHIFT Supplements

I would like to preface the review with stating that I follow the lean gains dieting methods (IF protocol,etc.) and train for powerlifting. My goal and focus throughout this process was to drop weight (to allow me to drop a class or two in my fed.) and try to retain as much strength as possible.

As far as the individual effects for the products go, I can say with confidence that the Erase helped with drying and leaning me out quickly, and efficiently. One of the best products I've used hands down. AnaBeta helped with my fullness and vascularity for sure, and as best as I can tell aided me quite a bit with maintaining my strength. It's been about two weeks since the end of the log, I took one deload week and started up again last week. I saw no serious drop off in either my physique or strength, for those of you who worry about keeping your gains. I would like to add that likely due to the consistency of my training and dieting which prevents any sort of loss due to the ending of a supplement cycle.

Overall, I would say the Erase was my favorite product and one I will purchase in the future many more times, without hesitation. I am sure this resonates similarly with how many of you feel. The Alpha-T2 was an awesome fat-loss, and come next Jan/Feb...will probably be one of my go-to products.

Now AnaBeta, is a little bit more tricky. As a result of my caloric deficit I didn't really set up an "ideal" environment for AnaBeta to allow me to set some all-time PR's, etc. etc., so I could come back and shout off how amazing it is. However, due to my deficit throughout the dieting down I feel the benefits were much more subtle because it's hard to differentiate what exactly you're doing that allows you to retain your strength/muscle mass. As a result, I will be purchasing two bottles most likely before the end of the year, and doing a lean bulk to see what sort of numbers / PR's I can set with a more conducive setup. For the record, my goals of keeping my numbers within a range that I consider to be "strong" while dropping weight were achieved.

I'm not big on before/after pics because there's so many variables that go into how you look on any given day, and unless you prep the exact same way for the days leading up to your pics... there's going to be some serious differences. Nonetheless, I thought it'd be fun just to see if there was any noticeable differences in my overall composition. So I guess I'll leave that for you to decide! Most noticeably is how my sides tapered in over the two months. You can see in the first 2 sets of pictures that my waist tightened up considerably.

I'd like to thank Natty and the PES crew both for supporting me, and offering another honest company as an option for the community to choose from when looking for quality supplements. Look forward to trying out any new products you release in the future. PES is definitely one of my top 5 companies in which I will be utilizing as I continue to compete in powerlifting and enjoy the ever-evolving supplement industry.

Before / After:

Yes, I know my posing sucks. I hope they do the supplements justice, as I believe Erase and PES products to be a true gems amongst fake crystals and scams

Please leave any comments or questions!

Thanks again Natty.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More from around the forums:

Final Review:

Ive waited a few days after finnishing my anabeta cycle to assess my workout and what anabeta did exactly for my body. Essentially, after all my confusion earlier, i think it did a great job. my notes are as follows.

Effectiveness: 10/10
I had a little trouble dosing anabeta but got it right towards the end of the first bottle. Essentially i found i needed 6 tabs a day. Overall i put one and a quarter inches on my arms and improved physic overall. Although frustrating i learnt a lot about my diet and body during the cycle too and really accellerated when i dialed in my diet right. I put on 10 pounds at my heaviest throughout the cycle but lost 4 after skiing and time off due to a bad back. Hopefully that weight was fat. While i noticed vascularity at the beginning i didnt so much as i put on fat. Pumps were HUGE!

Streangth: 10/10
One thing i never doubted while on anabeta was the strength increases. I hit pr's for essentially everything and set a one rep max for bench press at 120kg (264). That night was on a hammer streagth machine so i have to take that number with a grain of salt but i was lifting more than some of the roid crowd (who were bigger than me) on numerous lifts.

Body composition:9/10
At the beginning half of the cycle i goofed my diet up and put on more fat than i intended which in turn damaged my confidence. However looking back, and as you will see in my pictures in the next post, i put on decent size. Once i fixed my diet and made adjustments after getting over the denial i leaned out around my guts a bit. However, as i was flat out bulking i cant expect it to lean me out completely now can i? The size gains were great.

I do look smaller now than my biggest point in the log. However during my holiday i only lifted 4 times in 12 days and was unable to lift much after i got home due to an injury. i just sat around in bed all week. This could not be helped though

Side effects 9.5/10
The thirst side of things killed me as i was always parched. This normally would be okay but as i am a singer it made it hard to sing on some days. Although very minor this annoyed me the most-but its not really a dangerous effect. I also had back achne(ive never had that before and face achne(prone to that). Aside from that there were no negative sides i can recall. The hunger was good in the first bottle but subsided throughout the second.

Price: At $30 worth every cent. Will i consider it at $45-yes, but only when i have the spare money.

I hope this log has been enjoyable. the last 12 weeks have been a fun ride with ups and downs. Thanks to everyone who followed. I hope everyone will enjoy the pictures in the next post. I'll put them up in a half hour or so, i gotta go cook food for work tomorrow.
And, here are the pictures. I tried to make them as comparative as possible

View attachment 43044View attachment 43045
Okay, so final measurements now that I've been off AnaBeta for a couple weeks:

weight: 200 --> 204 --> 205lbs

Measurements (cold and unflexed):

Before --> 1 Bottle --> 2 Bottles
Chest: 42.5" --> 43" (+0.5") --> 43" (+0.5" total)
Arms: 14.5" --> 14.6" (+0.1") --> 14.75 / 15" (+/.25-.5" total) Right is bigger
Forearms: 12.5" --> 12.5" (same)
Waist: 34.5" --> 34.5" (same) --> 34.5" (same)
Neck: 15" --> 15.5" (+0.5" total)
Left Leg: 23" --> 24" (+1") --> 24" (+1" total)
Right Leg: 24" --> 25" (+1") --> 25" (+1" total)
Left Calf: 15.5" --> 15.75" (+0.25") --> 15.5" (same)
Right Calf: 16" --> 16.5" (+0.5") --> 16" (same)

So, overall solid gains that I've maintained a couple weeks out. I'm kinda shocked with the calves going back to their original size, I guess they don't want to become bulls!

Arms have improved considerably during the time, I'm guessing a lot of it has to do with weighted dips twice a week, plus hitting arms indirectly/directly 3 times a week. +0.25-0.5" is great for me! They're also getting much more defined, great separation when I'm lifting now.

Legs have plateaued a bit, but that's probably because I haven't switched up my leg training much lately, it's been all squats / leg presses / leg extensions for quads and SLDL / Good Mornings / GHRs / Leg Curls for hamstrings. I'm going to have to switch it up a bit. On the positive side I gained 1" and strength is still up! SOLID!

Chest is still a bit impaired with an injured shoulder, but that's recovering nicely now with the hGH PowerPatches I'm using from AgeForce. However, gaining 0.5" is quite good.

Overall weight is solid, up 5lbs 2 weeks after stopping. I'm very happy with the gains I got, and I feel like I'm staying quite lean while adding a good chunk of mass without adding to my waist.

So, as you can see the results were VERY good for a natural supplement and even better that I am retaining it. I'm still using the same tub of RecoverPro by the way, it lasts a really long time!

Final Reviews:

ANABETA
AnaBeta is probably the best natural supplement I've taken as far as tangible gains are concerned. Granted diet and training have to be your first concern, but once you are able to control your body composition with diet and training, adding AnaBeta can help get you past your current plateau. I think you should call it "AnaBeta - The Plateau Buster"!

Strength increased significantly from squatting 315 x 5 to 380 x 5 for comparison. All around I feel my lifts went up while on AnaBeta, and most strength was maintained after ceasing the product for 2 weeks.

Body composition was relatively even though I was going more for a lean bulk. To add 5lbs to my frame without increasing my waist, and increasing my other measurements significantly, definitely demonstrates that my body mass increased while body fat decreased, and that was in a caloric surplus!

Hunger and thirst were not an issue for me. In fact, I felt no side effects other than a couple times when I was first getting started. Nothing bad at all, actually favorable in most cases to eat/drink more.

RECOVERPRO
Great BCAA, mixed in quite well considering the extra leucine in the 4:1:1 mix. The flavoring for the Raspberry was great, I have not gotten sick of it yet, and I've been using it daily for over 2 months! Recovery was great, taste was great, endurance was great, value was great, and overall I think it helped me achieve the progress I made. If you're in the market for a good value BCAA, I'd look for RecoverPro (especially on their crazy sales!).

Thanks again to PES and AI for sponsoring me with this log, I hope it helps people understand the potential for these fine supplements!
While I don't post often on this board, I felt the need to comment on AnaBeta. I am now in week 6 of taking this supplement. I must say that I am extremely impressed with this compound.

While some of you may know me from other boards such as PM and Dat's board for some of the articles I write, many wont know me from a bar of soap.

A bit about me is I have been been training for about 20 years. I am 42 years old, train naturally and run a training studio is Australia. I have also trained many athletes from around the world online and probably am best known for my 3 & 9 technique and Meat Ax training approaches. I will post a few articles in the training session on this board just to give people who are unfamiliar with the training and eating approaches involved. OK enough of that, now a review of the product.

I was introduced to AnaBeta from one of my clients who distributes supplements in Australia. Initially I was skeptical as more often then not am not overly impressed with what is out there. Reality is that probably half of what is out there doesn't clear customs in Australia anyways.

Within the first few days of taking Anabeta I felt strong in my workouts. Focus was excellent and as I have taken for longer period now I have found that it has been instrumental in increasing fitness as well. While I am not on an an all out bulk atm, I have gained 4 kilos in this period. Calories probably average around 3700 calories on training days and more like 3K on non training days.

The best protocol for me has been 6 pills a day which is usually 2 before training ( I train around 11AM) 2 with lunch around 1PM and 2 with dinner.

Libido is strong but in all honesty it always is. I have occasionally felt short fused which is not normal with me. I have gained 1/2 inch in waist size but as this leaves me still with a 32" waist and have added 4 kilos which is around 9 pounds, I feel this isn't much a concession.

Again I think it is the perfect supplement to take with the meat ax training regime that I am using at present. Again when I get a few moments free I will post some details on this routine.

All in all I would put Anabeta up there in my top three supplements. The others being beta alanine and caffeine.
Final review of BPS combustion and Anabeta. First I'd like to say PES is a reputable company and belive to be one of the best out there. Anabeta is by far one of the best products I've use to date and delievered a solid strength increase and noticed quicker recovery as well. BPS being new I didn't know what to expect, but after this stack I will gladly used their products as I noticed an even flow of energy and was more focused instead of the jittery out mind energy. I experience some pr's especially on the incline db's now at 60lbs and 405 on leg presses. I will continue to see more results once my trt is where it needs to be. For anyone wanting a good fat burner I'd suggest trying out Combustion.
AnaBeta:

Aggression: 5/10 Didn't notice any increase or decrease going into PCT or throughout PCT. Seemed to be the same the whole way.

Mood: 8/10 Felt the same as the end of my AH/AL cycle. So pretty much stable mood. No fluctuations.

Libido: 5/10 What's odd is when I stopped the SERM my libido dropped. So I am not sure if the libido boost in PCT was actually from the SERM.

Strength: 7/10 Strength obviously tapered down a bit but I feel that my overall "push" was maintained. (Kind of hard because during PCT I started playing tennis and Judo almost daily towards the end).

Recovery: 9/10 Oddly I feel that my recovery increased on this supplement. It just felt like everything I ate went to rebuilding my muscles. Makes me think this product would do well for those who enjoy long grueling volume style workouts. And can support it with enough food.

Pumps: Pumps were great on this, not as "hard" as I was on AH/AL but even on low carb I don't feel I fell flat ever.

Overall: AnaBeta for sure affects Blood sugar levels a bit. Probably has a nutrient partitioning effect. I find that not only carbs feed the beast, but simply by increasing food intake the hypoglycemic feeling people talk about do not manifest. If I had the money I would definitely run it again. I know that I said a volume based workout would benefit from this product but I also think that anytype of training would benefit from taking this product because of it's enhanced muscle synthesis.

My dosing followed a lean gains diet of an 8hr window, 1 with the fast breaker, 1 b4 workout, 1 after workout and 1 b4 bed. I found that 2 before workout was too much and left my nauseated by the 45min mark. This dosing worked the best for me.
Here are the LOGS. Many of these logs contain pictures that did not transfer over in the quotes.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/179460-anabeta-10-day.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178139-anabeta-recoverpro-leangains.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/176806-collision-course-xfa.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178177-docs-all-out.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178112-anabeta-solo-beginning.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178155-another-solo-anabeta.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/176413-davegabe-puts-at2.html
Start on Page 3 of DaveGabe's log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/176948-bps-combustion-4.html#post2921353

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178311-tnubs-does-anabeta.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/178524-sik-anabeta-madness.html#post2925661

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178722-oh-noz-not.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178490-anabeta-erase-daa.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178599-pes-anabeta-memoirs.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178557-anabeta-review-weekly.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178611-pes-anabeta-erase.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178226-woohoo-anabeta-semi.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/178918-ms_mac-jumping-anabeta.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178141-anabeta-brought-me.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178133-getting-nasty-anabeta.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/179352-anabeta-log-other.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/179527-anabeta-cn-meso.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/181082-pes-anabeta-1-a.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178859-t50s-leaning-up.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/181839-animaleater-actually-shocked.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/179956-takeover.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/179627-mattrags-first-log.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/171680-andrew732s-pes-anabeta.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/171928-ryansms-pes-anabeta.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/175820-andrews-review-pess.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/174052-anabeta-01-ohhh.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/172689-bdccs-pes-anabeta.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173976-stackcops-anabeta-01-a.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/172398-alpha-omega-anabeta.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/171783-pes-anabeta-01-a.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173004-loggin-pills-like.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/171816-ae14s-pes-anabeta.html

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
That some serious testimonials

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I put on 4lbs of lean mass in a month and leaned out in the process. I have 2 more bottles waiting for me, plan to run them along with DAA and an AI.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4lbs lean mass while leaning out on a natural supplement...not many products out there can give that.

Go with AnaBeta, DAA, Erase. Crazy!

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Product looks better and better. I want to get my hands on some of this stuff ASAP!!!

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4lbs lean mass while leaning out on a natural supplement...not many products out there can give that.

Go with AnaBeta, DAA, Erase. Crazy!
This is the only product where I was able to add mass while on a low carb diet. Anabeta is the goods.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am glad you made this compilation, so many more reviews have been posted it is hard for me to keep up with them, let alone customers who don't know where to look.

I do not envy you for having to compile the list though lol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The best part about that OP, natty, is all of the random smileys that ended up coming out during the dates/times lol ;)

And I have only heard good things. Between that, and my trust for you as a company, I purchased 4 bottles during the pre-sale.

Unfortunately, for me, they're sitting in my stash until my thyroid situation is resolved, because I refuse to waste supplements lol. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to trying it out, though :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lots of amazing feedback indeed!

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
bump... I think this thread deserves to be bumped back to life. A lot of great feedback in here.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
haha good call love anabeta

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Nice I have not come across this study until just now, funny thing is I just popped 3 caps of og Anabeta for a big meal.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Feedback looks insane! From reading the write up on it, I couldnt quite gather what it did. It was said not to be a lot of things, and from what I gathered from that study, it boosts test and LH. Could someone explain how exactly the product works for me?

Sorry if this was explained somewhere already and I didnt catch it.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I have yet to hear one bad thing about AnaBeta....or AnaBeta Elite.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feedback looks insane! From reading the write up on it, I couldnt quite gather what it did. It was said not to be a lot of things, and from what I gathered from that study, it boosts test and LH. Could someone explain how exactly the product works for me?

Sorry if this was explained somewhere already and I didnt catch it.

It seems to work through multiple facets to illicit its performance enhancing results. One study suggests it works independently of testosterone release to garner an anabolic effect, newer studies show it actually does increase testosterone, and others show that its great for lowering glucose levels, which suggests a glucose disposal type effect.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is why I love AnaBeta:

I forced myself to take a break from it as I had been on it so long. About three weeks into my break and I cut it short and start AnaBeta Elite again. I have had four capsules and one of my colleagues who sees me everyday commented on me looking more vascular than normal.

I didn't expect the difference to be noticeable so quickly but I haven't changed any other supplements so I will take the compliment!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is why I love AnaBeta:

I forced myself to take a break from it as I had been on it so long. About three weeks into my break and I cut it short and start AnaBeta Elite again. I have had four capsules and one of my colleagues who sees me everyday commented on me looking more vascular than normal.

I didn't expect the difference to be noticeable so quickly but I haven't changed any other supplements so I will take the compliment!
I think that says just how good Anabeta Elite is!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started taking 2 caps before sleep and have been really enjoying how lean I am in the morning. This is with the OG version.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Either that or there is a lot of sexual tension between bdcc and his friend!.
Are you implying that AnaBeta is so good it creates sexual chemistry?!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started taking 2 caps before sleep and have been really enjoying how lean I am in the morning. This is with the OG version.
I have never tried this, I will give it a go. :)

C

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Any of you guys do blood glucose tests with Anabeta? I definitely notice some sort of glucose disposal/nutrient partitioning. Would be interesting to see the numbers. Maybe I'll try it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Original better than the elite version for me. I get more energy from it. Specifically when eating. I get much more energy from food when taking anabeta with a meal. I was the one who said "It makes food work better.".

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is interesting. The difference in the dose of anacyclus pyrethrum is so small it shouldn't be noticeable.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Original better than the elite version for me. I get more energy from it. Specifically when eating. I get much more energy from food when taking anabeta with a meal. I was the one who said "It makes food work better.".
Interesting, like Ben said there is very little difference in the amount of anacyclus P., thanks for sharing.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Will try tonight.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Any of you guys do blood glucose tests with Anabeta? I definitely notice some sort of glucose disposal/nutrient partitioning. Would be interesting to see the numbers. Maybe I'll try it.
I eventually will try this, as I notice that I can mix with simple carbs with complex carbs and I have no digestion problems.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good idea, I'll be trying this in pct.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thinking of an Anabeta/Prime/Test Powder/Alphamine stack. Either that or save the Prime and just do Anabeta/Test Powder/Alphamine. Or I could just run the alphamine alone. So many options. Still love anabeta original version, even on its own.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just finished an AnaB/TestP run and loved it! I will be back on it after my current run.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thinking of an Anabeta/Prime/Test Powder/Alphamine stack. Either that or save the Prime and just do Anabeta/Test Powder/Alphamine. Or I could just run the alphamine alone. So many options. Still love anabeta original version, even on its own.
All good options, anabeta is very versatile.

topcop8p8

topcop8p8

Awards
Wow, now I'm really excited to try this! Starting anabeta (OG), Erase Pro, and DAA cycle in a few days. Read nothing but good reviews which is why I chose this stack, but I didn't realize there were THIS many!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Wow, now I'm really excited to try this! Starting anabeta (OG), Erase Pro, and DAA cycle in a few days. Read nothing but good reviews which is why I chose this stack, but I didn't realize there were THIS many!
You will be very happy with that stack

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of the best stacks! What are you using for DAA? A solid DAA+More product would definitely be TestPowder!

topcop8p8

topcop8p8

Awards
One of the best stacks! What are you using for DAA? A solid DAA+More product would definitely be TestPowder!
Just using some bulk DAA from AI. Stocked up on it during their Christmas in July sale

technique88

technique88

Awards
How would anabeta compliment let's say a tre ace cycle? Is it worth it to run with AAS?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
^^^ Indeed. I have to get back on Anabeta, cycled off for a bit, and I think its about time to get back on.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
I just placed an order for 2 bottles of OG Anabeta last night! Cant wait for it!