How good is AnaBeta?

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,474
    Rep Power
    4204650

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I hear Red Robbbin's burgers are good, yet to try though.

    Red Robbin is nasty in my opinion. They seem to use really cheap quality meat and just cover up it with a ton of toppings. Plus they play extremely loud music inside the restaurant. I just don't like that, not very relaxing when your trying to relax and enjoy a good meal. Especially if you only eat like that once a week and really want to enjoy it.

  2. Registered User
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    179617

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

    Red Robbin is nasty in my opinion. They seem to use really cheap quality meat and just cover up it with a ton of toppings. Plus they play extremely loud music inside the restaurant. I just don't like that, not very relaxing when your trying to relax and enjoy a good meal. Especially if you only eat like that once a week and really want to enjoy it.
    I couldn't agree more lol. I think burgerfi has some tasty burgers but it is the same, way too loud with the music.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  3. Registered User
    houstontexas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,212
    Rep Power
    181609

    I like Fuddrucker's. Had a burger and sweet potato fries there last night as my post post workout meal.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    3,064
    Rep Power
    290735

    This thread should be titled "where can i get the best burgers?" haha
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  5. Registered User
    SLW2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    614
    Rep Power
    134367

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    This thread should be titled "where can i get the best burgers?" haha
    Lol, I was just thinking that!
  6. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    10,153
    Rep Power
    10502186

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Red Robbin is nasty in my opinion. They seem to use really cheap quality meat and just cover up it with a ton of toppings. Plus they play extremely loud music inside the restaurant. I just don't like that, not very relaxing when your trying to relax and enjoy a good meal. Especially if you only eat like that once a week and really want to enjoy it.
    My geeky side read this as "who wants to have music so loud it activates your sympathetic nervous system when you would ideally like to be parasympathetic for optimal digestion?" lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  7. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,323
    Rep Power
    3458019

    You burger guys should have been checking out my log! I posted pics from two local burger joints that I ate at the last couple of weeks.

    I will say I eat a Buffalo Burger at Fuddruckers probably at least twice a month as well.
  8. Registered User
    SLW2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    614
    Rep Power
    134367

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    You burger guys should have been checking out my log! I posted pics from two local burger joints that I ate at the last couple of weeks.

    I will say I eat a Buffalo Burger at Fuddruckers probably at least twice a month as well.
    brb.. going to find your food porn
  9. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767473

    Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    I like Fuddrucker's. Had a burger and sweet potato fries there last night as my post post workout meal.
    That was my high school job, working at fuddruckers.. I freakin love there burgers and food haha. Then it closed, owner wanted to constantly jack prices up to the point it was unreal and everyone stopped coming.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  10. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    land of the boring
    Posts
    5,399
    Rep Power
    489895

    Yeah Fuddruckers is the bomb, I love their 1lb pound burger and MILKSHAKES!
    doing my own thang!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 04:41 AM
  2. F/S Anabeta x 4
    By BlueLineFish in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 04:31 PM
  3. Anabeta
    By Elph in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-12-2011, 05:29 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 03:14 PM
  5. Anabeta as PCT
    By VikingBP in forum PES
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-25-2011, 02:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in