WTF IS THIS?

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
I ordered some stuff to Canada a few days ago.
I have made an order from Nutra before.

This time. even though I chose the cheapest shipping method (which I am pretty sure said Fedex) I am being charged $41.19 of duty/tax by a company called DHL...wtf is this?

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
well I just talked to NP.

apparently their new way of doing things is picking THEMSELVES whether they will use DHL, FedEx or USPS. Even though I CHOSE a button that said FedEx. Real nice considering now I have to pay 40 bucks of tax because is what easier for them.

I will not be ordering from Nutra ever again, as imo that is not good business practice.

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
I like how my complaint goes ignored by Nutra as if it was my fault THEY chose to use DHL without telling ME even after I clicked a box that said FEDEX.
I was under the impression Nutra was a standup company, I guess not. Even the schmoe on the phone sounded like a jerk.

Make it right nutra

:grumpy:

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Same happen to me, although I accepted the likely chance of duty/fees before ordering.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mod edit: calling it a scam is ridiculous. take a break.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
It's a conspiracy man.. Seriously.. Get your tinfoil hats before they steal your minds too man..

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
Same happen to me, although I accepted the likely chance of duty/fees before ordering.
so did I. But again you like Nutra fail to understand. I clicked FedEx, which I chose because they usually do not charge me duties, or if they do, very little. I was not notified that they decided who they chose for shipping even though I was under the impression I CHOSE.

NEVER HAD ANY ISSUE WITH THEM
neither did I until this. What bothers me is I wasn't notified and they won't pick up the cost on it. If I was notified and agreed to the use of a shipping company that charges an arm and a leg for brokerage fees then I would.

Nutraplanet shipping is 100% scam, buy from somewhere else bro.
They choose the cheapest shipping method, so they can make the most off of your "shipping fees."

Vote with your money.
The only reason I order from here and not BB.com is because they have alot of good stuff that BB.com doesn't carry.

It's a conspiracy man.. Seriously.. Get your tinfoil hats before they steal your minds too man..
:trink26:

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Possibly next time try leave a note for Andrew, that's what Nutra recommended I do about special shipping arrangements. Don't think this was intentional.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like how my complaint goes ignored by Nutra as if it was my fault THEY chose to use DHL without telling ME even after I clicked a box that said FEDEX.
I was under the impression Nutra was a standup company, I guess not. Even the schmoe on the phone sounded like a jerk.

Make it right nutra

:grumpy:
You start a thread with the title "WTF is this?", then state the company isn't a standup company, then state the guy on the other end is a jerk simply because either A. They changed a policy in which they are trying to offer cheaper and better solutions or B. someone made a mistake.....

Maybe if you actually showed a bit of composure without flying off the handle someone would deal with you because honestly if I owned NP I would send you the $40 just to shut your mouth and not have to deal with you.

Then you have another idiot in this thread that actually calls it a scam as if NP actually makes money off international shipping. Yeah, thats the ticket...break their backs for 7 years trying to sell products when they could get rich upcharging on just international shipping and dealing with the hassles that come with it not to mention the insults from people like you. Yeah, great business model.

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
Possibly next time try leave a note for Andrew, that's what Nutra recommended I do about special shipping arrangements. Don't think this was intentional.
your right. It probably wasn't intentional, and I am sure I am not the first Canadian they dealt with. They could make a note to use a specific company for their Northern brethren to save us a bit of ass-raping.

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
You start a thread with the title "WTF is this?", then state the company isn't a standup company, then state the guy on the other end is a jerk simply because either A. They changed a policy in which they are trying to offer cheaper and better solutions or B. someone made a mistake.....

Maybe if you actually showed a bit of composure without flying off the handle someone would deal with you because honestly if I owned NP I would send you the $40 just to shut your mouth and not have to deal with you.

Then you have another idiot in this thread that actually calls it a scam as if NP actually makes money off international shipping. Yeah, thats the ticket...break their backs for 7 years trying to sell products when they could get rich upcharging on just international shipping and dealing with the hassles that come with it not to mention the insults from people like you. Yeah, great business model.
I don't think Nutra is a scam , and I am not jumping on that bandwagon.I actually feel they are a standup company:soapbox:
But I did show composure, called twice and was told TOO BAD.
I figured if I made a thread that showed a bit of a fuss, that then they would say "lets shut this whiny douche up".

that was exactly my purpose with this. I don't like to act like a little b**ch but at the same time, make it right and keep me a happy customer. I have seen them do it before, why not do it again?

like I said, I understand there are border fees. No dispute there, but at least notify me if you plan to use an alternate shipper.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think Nutra is a scam , and I am not jumping on that bandwagon.I actually feel they are a standup company:soapbox:
But I did show composure, called twice and was told TOO BAD.
I figured if I made a thread that showed a bit of a fuss, that then they would say "lets shut this whiny douche up".

that was exactly my purpose with this. I don't like to act like a little b**ch but at the same time, make it right and keep me a happy customer. I have seen them do it before, why not do it again?

like I said, I understand there are border fees. No dispute there, but at least notify me if you plan to use an alternate shipper.
No, you didn't get what you wanted so you decided to yell and scream about it like an old woman. Great job. You created a thread saying they are jerks and not a standup company (attempting to get people to believe that) so you could get your way. Thank God Sam is a nice person because most people would tell you to go **** yourself.

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
No, you didn't get what you wanted so you decided to yell and scream about it like an old woman. Great job. You created a thread saying they are jerks and not a standup company (attempting to get people to believe that) so you could get your way. Thank God Sam is a nice person because most people would tell you to go **** yourself.
No actually.
read my first two posts.

I didn't scream like an old woman, until the next day so it didn't get swept under the carpet. "I was under the impression Nutra was a standup company". I gave them a chance before I said that, then they decided to handle it how they did and hence my opinion was formed. You can't expect me to be happy in this situation, and I think my first two posts were calm enough. I don't know or care who Sam is. If he had told me to go **** myself I would immediately call my credit card company, ask them to refund me and Nutra would be out 250$ and shipping and DUTY with supps sitting at a warehouse here in Canada.

Its okay, I think I will take the ridiculous 40$ hit they let me take so they could use whatever company they wanted, pick up my stuff and never order here again. Its a shame, because Nutra has great stuff at great prices...

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
sluggy was banned for his comment? :scared:

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
my guess is that it is a week ban or something, because it says take a break

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
Whatever. regardless of the ban, this is over for me.

All you Americans enjoy your Memorial Day Weekend.

Peace

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No actually.
read my first two posts.

I didn't scream like an old woman, until the next day so it didn't get swept under the carpet. "I was under the impression Nutra was a standup company". I gave them a chance before I said that, then they decided to handle it how they did and hence my opinion was formed. You can't expect me to be happy in this situation, and I think my first two posts were calm enough. I don't know or care who Sam is. If he had told me to go **** myself I would immediately call my credit card company, ask them to refund me and Nutra would be out 250$ and shipping and DUTY with supps sitting at a warehouse here in Canada.

Its okay, I think I will take the ridiculous 40$ hit they let me take so they could use whatever company they wanted, pick up my stuff and never order here again. Its a shame, because Nutra has great stuff at great prices...
Gave them a chance? Right...the title of the thread reflects the chance you gave them.... then when you didn't get your way you called the guy a jerk then accused them of being shady....then admitted to only stating that to try and get your way. Shows character...or lack of it.

As for asking for a refund from your credit card company after receiving the goods...well that again reflects on your character.

Instead of going public you could have PM'ed stryder since he is the owner to see what he could do...but you didn't want that...you wanted to accuse a company of being shady and call their service rep a jerk. Real classy.

What do you care anyway? Your second post said you would never order from them again...or was that just another dramatic comment to get the attention of someone?

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
Gave them a chance? Right...the title of the thread reflects the chance you gave them.... then when you didn't get your way you called the guy a jerk then accused them of being shady....then admitted to only stating that to try and get your way. Shows character...or lack of it.
I never said Shady. again your putting words in my mouth. If the person on the phone wouldn't help me, I thought maybe posting it on the forum would make them say "we better do something about it"
As for asking for a refund from your credit card company after receiving the goods...well that again reflects on your character.
That was in your response of someone by the name of Sam telling me to **** off. I doubt that would happen, since Sam is probably a good guy like you said.

Instead of going public you could have PM'ed stryder since he is the owner to see what he could do...but you didn't want that...you wanted to accuse a company of being shady and call their service rep a jerk. Real classy.
Its a shame I didn't know the owner posts here or else I would have. Once again I never said shady, but keep on rewording $hit. If someone who works there tells me too bad for what happened, whether there was sugar dripping off his tongue, he is a jerk imo. Your a real classy fellow yourself btw

What do you care anyway? Your second post said you would never order from them again...or was that just another dramatic comment to get the attention of someone?
Ya, the fact that they refuse to handle the issue, or at least acknowledge it was their fault for not notifying a customer has made me not want to order from them again. Unless they change their shipping policies it stands that way

Another rep has pm'd me without trying to twist my words around. I have already stated I am paying the 40$ and swallowing it hard. Ordering from Nutra again? I doubt it will ever happen, unless they get a grip on shipping policies, or communicating with the customer. As you might be able to tell, I as the customer did nothing wrong. They, unintentionally screwed me out of 40$. No biggie, obviously it wasn't done on purpose. If I am told too bad, then that proves how much my money means to them and business can be taken elsewhere if thats how it will be. As a mod, go ahead and delete this thread as you see fit, since by sharing my experience all I am really doing is "accusing" according to you.

have a nice day

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, the fact that they refuse to handle the issue, or at least acknowledge it was their fault for not notifying a customer has made me not want to order from them again. Unless they change their shipping policies it stands that way

Another rep has pm'd me without trying to twist my words around. I have already stated I am paying the 40$ and swallowing it hard. Ordering from Nutra again? I doubt it will ever happen, unless they get a grip on shipping policies, or communicating with the customer. As you might be able to tell, I as the customer did nothing wrong. They, unintentionally screwed me out of 40$. No biggie, obviously it wasn't done on purpose. If I am told too bad, then that proves how much my money means to them and business can be taken elsewhere if thats how it will be. As a mod, go ahead and delete this thread as you see fit, since by sharing my experience all I am really doing is "accusing" according to you.

have a nice day

Oh give me a ****ing break....nobody said you didn't have a valid point. Nobody said you shouldn't be upset with what they did and knowing NP and how they have handled things in the past if you actually gave them some time they would have made it right but that wasn't good enough.

Nobody is twisting your words at all...YOU ADMITTED TO STATING THINGS YOU DIDN'T BELIVE TO GET ATTENTION! Its right there.

They weren't a standup company...then they were...and now they aren't again. So which is it?

I'll leave this thread up as long as I can just to show everyone the **** companies have to deal with. They are human...people make mistakes..it wasn't intentional but that doesn't stop someone like you claiming the guy is a jerk and NP isn't a standup company when they have proven time and time again to go above and beyond.

But **** up once with you and thats it...they are jerks, shady and you'll never order form them again. If a company isn't upstanding, its shady. You don't have to say it for the meaning to come across.

Yep, we all got the point.

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
Oh give me a ****ing break....nobody said you didn't have a valid point. Nobody said you shouldn't be upset with what they did and knowing NP and how they have handled things in the past if you actually gave them some time they would have made it right but that wasn't good enough.

Nobody is twisting your words at all...YOU ADMITTED TO STATING THINGS YOU DIDN'T BELIVE TO GET ATTENTION! Its right there.

They weren't a standup company...then they were...and now they aren't again. So which is it?

I'll leave this thread up as long as I can just to show everyone the **** companies have to deal with. They are human...people make mistakes..it wasn't intentional but that doesn't stop someone like you claiming the guy is a jerk and NP isn't a standup company when they have proven time and time again to go above and beyond.

But **** up once with you and thats it...they are jerks, shady and you'll never order form them again. If a company isn't upstanding, its shady. You don't have to say it for the meaning to come across.

Yep, we all got the point.
good.
If I call once and they refuse to help, then business will be taken elsewhere. Thats right people make mistakes, so when I call calmly and politely, you deal with it then and there. What should I do? call a few more times hoping they change their mind? I said I thought they were a standup company, but in my case THEY WEREN'T because they refused to step up and say your right; sorry. I never admitted to believing things that weren't true?? don't know where thats from. I said I made this thread like a whiny bitch in hopes of them changing their mind and doing something about it since on the phone it wasn't gonna happen. But since you came to the rescue, still no effort has been made to go "above and beyond". If Nutra said we will give you 20$ or even 10$, **** even a simple sorry on the phone would have made me happy.

But like I said earlier, thats fine. I will pay the $40 and be done with it. I am not a ****, or hard to please. I may come off like that right now because I don't want to shell out another 40$ for those ****s at DHL, but thats life right? you deal. Leave the thread up, it will serve an example, customer comes first, ALWAYS. Not all your customers are going to wait around twiddling their thumbs hoping someone does something about it.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good.
I said I made this thread like a whiny bitch
Exactly my point. You are acting like a whiny bitch...or an old woman...take you're pick.

And they haven't done anything because its the weekend and they are closed from Friday 5pm until Monday morning.

And its a holiday weekend so it might be until Tuesday. But you're right, customer comes first even when they do act like a whiny bitch...or old woman.

I didn't come to their rescue...I just said you were acting like a whiny bitch. What Sam does with you is between you and him...but when you make a thread about it, other people can see how you handle the situation....like a whiny bitch...and thats your own words...you freely admit it so its really not an insult.

I'd rather be $40 poorer and not a whiny bitch...but thats me.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AndrewT, I apologize for any inconvenience. I would like to clarify that we do not have specific shipping carriers listed on our site. When you say you specifically chose FedEx, that is not true. Our site also states that when shipping internationally, there are chances for duties and taxes and it is the responsibility of the customer.

Your argument is you shouldn't have to pay these fees because you chose a specific courier and we changed it without notifying you. This is simply not the case and inaccurate.

I don't mind helping you out in this instance, but to go and insinuate that we are cheating or lying is simply uncalled for.

PM me and I'll take care of you, but please make sure your facts are accurate before publicly posting accusations without merit.

Thank you.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stand Up guy and Company right here!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
Exactly my point. You are acting like a whiny bitch...or an old woman...take you're pick.

And they haven't done anything because its the weekend and they are closed from Friday 5pm until Monday morning.

And its a holiday weekend so it might be until Tuesday. But you're right, customer comes first even when they do act like a whiny bitch...or old woman.

I didn't come to their rescue...I just said you were acting like a whiny bitch. What Sam does with you is between you and him...but when you make a thread about it, other people can see how you handle the situation....like a whiny bitch...and thats your own words...you freely admit it so its really not an insult.

I'd rather be $40 poorer and not a whiny bitch...but thats me.

Well I work for my money. The thread was posted on the 26th, that's not a weekend on my calendar. Look what it took for me to actually get something done...I had to be a whiny bitch. Yes my own words, I never said you were insulting me (you need to brush up on your reading quite badly). I would have swallowed it, but after that phone call and no answer on here for two days I was quite flustered.

AndrewT, I apologize for any inconvenience. I would like to clarify that we do not have specific shipping carriers listed on our site. When you say you specifically chose FedEx, that is not true. Our site also states that when shipping internationally, there are chances for duties and taxes and it is the responsibility of the customer.

Your argument is you shouldn't have to pay these fees because you chose a specific courier and we changed it without notifying you. This is simply not the case and inaccurate.

I don't mind helping you out in this instance, but to go and insinuate that we are cheating or lying is simply uncalled for.

PM me and I'll take care of you, but please make sure your facts are accurate before publicly posting accusations without merit.

Thank you.
Sam, you seem like a standup fellow and I appreciate your response.
I am not trying to rip on your company, or make you guys out to criminals/liars/theifs whatever it may be.

Unless my eyes deceived me, I could swear the box I chose had a FedEx symbol next to it. I guess I must be imagining things because if I had known it would have been DHL or USPS instead I would have never ordered to begin with.

I am not trying to insinuate you/Nutra are cheating or lying, simply that I wasn't notified about a different courier. I know the orders are not completely free from duty as I have ordered from you guys before and have paid them before.
Nowhere did I say cheating or lying, your rep likes to make it seem like I intend that. All I said was that when I voiced my concern it didn't matter.

The fact that you have offered to help me out after all this is very humble on your part and I really appreciate it. But please don't worry about the PM. There is nothing for you to take care of anymore, as much as I would love to have you take care of me,I would rather pay the $40 at this point.

have a good long weekend to all you Americans.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I work for my money. The thread was posted on the 26th, that's not a weekend on my calendar. Look what it took for me to actually get something done...I had to be a whiny bitch. Yes my own words, I never said you were insulting me (you need to brush up on your reading quite badly). I would have swallowed it, but after that phone call and no answer on here for two days I was quite flustered.

I think you are the one who needs to brush up....Seems you are the one backtracking left and right. You said I came in and defended them and you still haven't heard anything....since I just started posting today and its Saturday, I thought I would remind you of the fact they don't work on the weekend let alone a holiday weekend. When you say I STILL haven't heard anything after I came to the rescue, that means now..as in today...not 2 days ago when you actually talked to them. Understand? Shall we draw pictures for you?

"But since you came to the rescue, still no effort has been made to go "above and beyond"

So maybe in the process of acting like a whiny bitch, you reread what you type next time.

And we all work for our money and I'd still rather be $40 poorer than acting like a whiny bitch.

First NP wasn't a standup company..then they were..then they weren't...now they are again. Seems like you don't WTF you are thinking.

I am not trying to rip on your company
At least not now Sam....or until something else happens then your service rep is a jerk and you are shady again. Then another tantrum will follow...

Look what it took for me to actually get something done...I had to be a whiny bitch.
Yeah...you looked like an ass... Sam showed you how wrong you were and you denied the help he offered.

Well Done!

:clap2:

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
I think you are the one who needs to brush up....Seems you are the one backtracking left and right. You said I came in and defended them and you still haven't heard anything....since I just started posting today and its Saturday, I thought I would remind you of the fact they don't work on the weekend let alone a holiday weekend. When you say I STILL haven't heard anything after I came to the rescue, that means now..as in today...not 2 days ago when you actually talked to them. Understand? Shall we draw pictures for you?

"But since you came to the rescue, still no effort has been made to go "above and beyond"

So maybe in the process of acting like a whiny bitch, you reread what you type next time.

And we all work for our money and I'd still rather be $40 poorer than acting like a whiny bitch.

First NP wasn't a standup company..then they were..then they weren't...now they are again. Seems like you don't WTF you are thinking.

At least not now Sam....or until something else happens then your service rep is a jerk and you are shady again. Then another tantrum will follow...

Yeah...you looked like an ass... Sam showed you how wrong you were and you denied the help he offered.

Well Done!

:clap2:
Thank you Dwight:yup: