TRUTEIN - Still selling? - AnabolicMinds.com

TRUTEIN - Still selling?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

TRUTEIN - Still selling?

???????????
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    ???????????
    I need some more CPB!
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Are they not doing well?
    •   

Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Are they not doing well?
    They always go OOS so fast I can't imagine that they aren't selling up to par.
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    They always go OOS so fast I can't imagine that they aren't selling up to par.
    A couple of the places that sold their stuff has discontinued the line after the stock they had sold out...
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wonder if they are going out of buz?????
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

NutraPlanet: Do you plan to carry this? RE-STOCK THIS?
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

NutraPlanet: Do you plan to carry this? RE-STOCK THIS?
    You can always buy it at the website, price is very nearly the same. Truscience is around .
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

I just chatted with Greg the other day, ordering some more whey, hope they stick around. Can't see how they can't be doing well as their stuff is the best flavored and the priced extremely well. Can't beat the quality and taste of their whey in a 6lb bag for the price.

I just finished my Trutein samples I totally forgot I had lol, they were all very good.
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Agreed Chris....but they sure are no where to be found

Doenst mean their product isnt good, just that the advertising costs OR strategies arent that strong. SHAME b/c its a killer product.
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

$3-4 more

Im cheap

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    You can always buy it at the website, price is very nearly the same. Truscience is around .
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

Agreed Chris....but they sure are no where to be found

Doenst mean their product isnt good, just that the advertising costs OR strategies arent that strong. SHAME b/c its a killer product.
    Actually thats what he told me for why their not on here anymore, weren't selling enough vs the cost for advertising. Wish more people knew about them and their products b/c everything they produce is tops from the wheys to the egg powder etc.
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I love all their stuff...and Greg is a cool dude.
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Isology is also a real nice post w/o protein. Just a bit expensive
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility

We have some pending purchase orders with them, so I would think it should be back in stock soon.
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

just ordered some more whey from them
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.

I can't find chocolate-covered banana (5lbs) in stock anywhere

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I like Nutrapro. Trutein is too expensive and they are new to the industry. If I want a blended protein I'd go with a different brand. Just my opinion though. You can use any brand you want.
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I like Nutrapro. Trutein is too expensive and they are new to the industry. If I want a blended protein I'd go with a different brand. Just my opinion though. You can use any brand you want.
    Have you even tried TruTein, you would say otherwise once you do. I have tried many blends, trutein is far superior and worth the cost.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
    Stats
    6'5"  270 lbs.

I have been taking protein supplements for many, many years and they have come a long way taste wise. Some are good, some tolerable, and some downright taste bad! I am on my 3rd 5lb jug of Trutein. I also have a 5lber of Jamocha Iso-ology and Vanilla whey isolate on hand. I can say without a doubt that TruNutrition Sciences proteins are some of the best I have ever tasted!!!
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.

where do you buy your 5 lb trutein?
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rozman View Post
    I have been taking protein supplements for many, many years and they have come a long way taste wise. Some are good, some tolerable, and some downright taste bad! I am on my 3rd 5lb jug of Trutein. I also have a 5lber of Jamocha Iso-ology and Vanilla whey isolate on hand. I can say without a doubt that TruNutrition Sciences proteins are some of the best I have ever tasted!!!
    Agree, hands down no contest, their stuff is the best flavored... others are not even close imo. I've tried so many, and 99% of the time they all have that fake chemical workout type flavor to them. An example is muscle milk powder and drinks, that crap is gross to me... my buddy thought man it's like drinking a chocolate shake it taste so good. So I made him a shake using TruScience cocoa whey, he couldn't believe the taste, and quality, he had no idea what he was missing out on.
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Ditto!
    Stats
    6'5"  270 lbs.

I've always bought mine from the TruNutrition Sciences website. Not sure if I can post the link, but I'm sure you can Google it.
    Stats
    5'3"  135 lbs.

Yeah...but their price is too much to pay for a 5lb of blend protein. I mix ON 100% Casein with NutraPro, works just as well and tastes good. I love Trutein Vanilla though...just wish it was cheaper.

$42 is about as low as you will find trutein. However, I would prefer to order it from nutra.
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Doesnt anyone else BUT Nutra sell this (other than Truteins site). It appears to me that Nutra has no plans of re-stocking/selling.
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    $42 is about as low as you will find trutein. However, I would prefer to order it from nutra.
    not true i no one place about 3 bucks cheaper... Best on the maket

truscience
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

I just reorder... I love them

2 Iso
    1 whey
    1Trutein
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    We have some pending purchase orders with them, so I would think it should be back in stock soon.
    Doesnt anyone else BUT Nutra sell this (other than Truteins site). It appears to me that Nutra has no plans of re-stocking/selling.
    Right here in the same thread
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

oooooooooooops thank u AE
    Stats
    5'3"  135 lbs.

Will keep checking if it's in stock. I'd rather buy from Nutra then elsewhere

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I wouldn't buy protein just based on taste. I purchase from companies that I know and trust, and also have been around for awhile. Not saying trutein is a bad company, this is just my opinion. They are really new to the industry and maybe once they have been around 5-6 years I may purchase something from them.
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

I wouldn't buy protein just based on taste. I purchase from companies that I know and trust, and also have been around for awhile. Not saying trutein is a bad company, this is just my opinion. They are really new to the industry and maybe once they have been around 5-6 years I may purchase something from them.
    Look at their ingredients and quality.... top notch. Funny how they'll admit to what exactly is in their stuff among others things.... while other companies say "its a secret" lol

Trutein isn't a company, the parent company is TruScience, and they have bunch of other excellent products, TruTein is just one of their brands.
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

OH the best Protein on the market hands downs..... did you even look @ their site or products??? TruScience.... is it!!! look @ ISO-Ology the best post drink you can find!!! If you can findany thing with this proflie please post it beause I have look.. 5 to 6 years to wait for real?

one love Tbone

Well, I don't know. Its mostly that its hard to justify spending $50 on protein when I can find a good iso/concentrate blend for around $30. Plus its only 23 grams of protein per serving which isn't much considering the price. Oh yeah, and they actually charge for the samples....
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

We DO have all flavors on order, which should most definitely be back in stock by the middle of next week. Thanks for everyone's patience.
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    We DO have all flavors on order, which should most definitely be back in stock by the middle of next week. Thanks for everyone's patience.
    Thanks for the update, much appreciated!
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

NICE!!!!!!!!!!
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

Well, I don't know. Its mostly that its hard to justify spending $50 on protein when I can find a good iso/concentrate blend for around $30. Plus its only 23 grams of protein per serving which isn't much considering the price. Oh yeah, and they actually charge for the samples....
    ISO-ology
    100% Enhanced Whey Protein (ISO-ology is 100% Whey Isolate)
    Up to 5g Leucine Anabolic Trigger (2x More Than Regular Whey)
    No Fillers/Maltodextrin and Without Added Sugar or Sodium
    Leucine is why it is good!!! but I do understand what you are saying but their is no other brand that can give you 5g Leucine

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trutein is available on NutraPlanet
    By GregW in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 04:29 PM
  2. trutein
    By loupenguin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 11:18 PM