TRUTEIN - Still selling?

ChrisSurf

Awards
Trutein is good stuff but too expensive. Try Gaspari Myofusion for a good tasting reasonably price protien powder. I personally like the chocolate mint.
Dude it's not even close, I've tried Myofusion and it's not half as tasty as TruScience stuff. Myofusion has that fake chemical taste to me that so many have. I stick to TruScience as not only is their quality top notch, but the taste blows others away.. well worth the price. And imo their prices are very reasonable for what you get. edit - also did not know about Gaspari's price increase, so that negates it even more to me.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WTF?

What is this freaking high school?

Why do I have to prove anything? LOL

PS: Take your condescending holier than thou BS somewhere else.

It was in stock the whole time at their website, quit whining. It's here now, so buy it and prove you are a loyal customer. Small companies can't keep stock like BSN and Gaspari, they lack the purchasing power so until you wrap your head around that simple fact, you will continue to be disappointed.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WTF?

What is this freaking high school?

Why do I have to prove anything? LOL

PS: Take your condescending holier than thou BS somewhere else.
I'll stay just because you said not to... HS, please. Take a look at your posts and then read what you just wrote. I am done with this thread and supporting a company that deserves it. TruScience is a company that needs to stay around, so if my support is too much for you, oh well.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Damn! I've been waiting for this stuff to be in stock for months I literally just ordered like 3 tubs from there website wish I would've checked nutra first oh well just make sure you guys keep it that **** is the truth!

ordomagus

Awards
Any idea when the next shipment will come in? It's sold out again XD (except 3 strawberry...)

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Darn it...vanilla is gone....hope it'll be back soon!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Trutein is good stuff but too expensive. Try Gaspari Myofusion for a good tasting reasonably price protien powder. I personally like the chocolate mint.
No offense, but Myofusion doesn't hold a candle to Trutein. I've tried all of Myofusion's flavors except banana and they were all awful.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No offense, but Myofusion doesn't hold a candle to Trutein. I've tried all of Myofusion's flavors except banana and they were all awful.
Trutein is way too expensive for what you get. Its just not worth the money!. Besides taste is relative to the taster.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Trutein is way too expensive for what you get. Its just not worth the money!. Besides taste is relative to the taster.
I get what you're saying... it's what your willing to pay for. I personally, onlly buy it during sales. Like their Mardi Gras sale that just passed where you could get it 25% off.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
what flavor trutein should i try next.....bought a 5lb jug of the peanut butter one....it was good.....not sure what to pick next...any suggestions?

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Dude I've had all the chocolate ones I love the choco pb but the choco banana and the choco strawberry are awesome as well I just bought 5 lbs of each

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I like vanilla because you can add so many things to change it. I love adding instant coffee or cinnamon.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
was looking at the chocolate strawberry or vanilla actually....thats kinda funny....maybe ill get 2.5lbs of each.....not too much of a fan of banana flavored things...so a bit leary about that one

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far all Truscience flavors are true to the name, so I am sure the banana is excellent.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Whoa! $50 bucks plus? Damn I like trutein but I'm out.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
update.....just got 5lb tub of chocolate covered strawberries......omg.....im a peanut butter freak and loved the peanut butter one...but i think the chocolate covered strawberries takes the crown.....mmmmmmm...mmmmm

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
The trutein flavors are very good, top quality. I don't use it as my every day protein but it does wonders for a quick "Snack".

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The trutein flavors are very good, top quality. I don't use it as my every day protein but it does wonders for a quick "Snack".
Agreed on the flavors, they are second to none, especially the Wheyology and Isology which are hard to flavor with all that leucine in it. I don't keep Trutein around as much as I want to but man it is the best. :yup:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trutein casein - discontinued.
Anyone know why?
Supply and demand I am sure, if a product is not moving, it will not continue to be made, simple as that.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
theniteman

theniteman

Awards
I read something about their warehouse flooding a couple months back and some of their inventory got destroyed. Im sure they will need some time to get up and running again and get their stock replinished... Sux cuz i was looking forward to trying their shamrock shake trutein! :/

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thx for the heads up

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I read something about their warehouse flooding a couple months back and some of their inventory got destroyed. Im sure they will need some time to get up and running again and get their stock replinished... Sux cuz i was looking forward to trying their shamrock shake trutein! :/

There making a shamrock shake to?

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
They were going to manufacture a limited time run for st. pattys day but their warehouse got flooded and that was put on hold i believe. U can find some reviews of it on bb forums of some samples.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They were going to manufacture a limited time run for st. pattys day but their warehouse got flooded and that was put on hold i believe. U can find some reviews of it on bb forums of some samples.
I tasted that one, it was amazing. I really wish they would make it as a flavor. The banana was the only banana I have ever liked and trutein is my all time favorite protein. The fact it is made not far from me in LA is even better, shipping is a few days.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
I tasted that one, it was amazing. I really wish they would make it as a flavor. The banana was the only banana I have ever liked and trutein is my all time favorite protein. The fact it is made not far from me in LA is even better, shipping is a few days.
Word. I love the profile of Trutein. Im a peanut butter cup fan myself, but its hard to go wrong with any of their flavors. Ur a lucky man to live that close lol

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, you look much bigger than 141 lbs

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Dude, you look much bigger than 141 lbs
Lol thx man but i guess it must be the picture. I weighed myself at my gym last night and i checked in at 142.2 lbs... Scale could be off.

I love all of tru nutritions flavorings for the wheyology, iso-ology and trutein brands. Idk, guess im weird.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
That sucks my #1 whey gun is Trutein and I wanna pick some up. I hope its in stock agaib

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Carl Hungus

Carl Hungus

Awards
hmmm. said vanilla was in stock on 5/26 when i ordered. My order still says processing a week later and Nutraplanet isn't replying to my email.

addendum: received 5 days later

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Anyone try the banana cream trutein? How was it?