TRUTEIN - Still selling?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Dude I've had all the chocolate ones I love the choco pb but the choco banana and the choco strawberry are awesome as well I just bought 5 lbs of each

2. I like vanilla because you can add so many things to change it. I love adding instant coffee or cinnamon.
    •   

3. was looking at the chocolate strawberry or vanilla actually....thats kinda funny....maybe ill get 2.5lbs of each.....not too much of a fan of banana flavored things...so a bit leary about that one

4. So far all Truscience flavors are true to the name, so I am sure the banana is excellent.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

5. Whoa! $50 bucks plus? Damn I like trutein but I'm out.
    •   

6. update.....just got 5lb tub of chocolate covered strawberries......omg.....im a peanut butter freak and loved the peanut butter one...but i think the chocolate covered strawberries takes the crown.....mmmmmmm...mmmmm

7. The trutein flavors are very good, top quality. I don't use it as my every day protein but it does wonders for a quick "Snack".
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

8. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    The trutein flavors are very good, top quality. I don't use it as my every day protein but it does wonders for a quick "Snack".
    Agreed on the flavors, they are second to none, especially the Wheyology and Isology which are hard to flavor with all that leucine in it. I don't keep Trutein around as much as I want to but man it is the best.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

9. Trutein casein - discontinued.
    Anyone know why?

10. Quote Originally Posted by coldseed View Post
    Trutein casein - discontinued.
    Anyone know why?
    Supply and demand I am sure, if a product is not moving, it will not continue to be made, simple as that.

11. Just treod to order (again) -the entire PAGE of Trutein is OUT OF STOCK on NP

http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufactu...ioin-sciences/

Need me some Trutein yumminess
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

12. I read something about their warehouse flooding a couple months back and some of their inventory got destroyed. Im sure they will need some time to get up and running again and get their stock replinished... Sux cuz i was looking forward to trying their shamrock shake trutein! :/
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

13. Thx for the heads up
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"

14. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    I read something about their warehouse flooding a couple months back and some of their inventory got destroyed. Im sure they will need some time to get up and running again and get their stock replinished... Sux cuz i was looking forward to trying their shamrock shake trutein! :/

There making a shamrock shake to?
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

15. They were going to manufacture a limited time run for st. pattys day but their warehouse got flooded and that was put on hold i believe. U can find some reviews of it on bb forums of some samples.

16. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    They were going to manufacture a limited time run for st. pattys day but their warehouse got flooded and that was put on hold i believe. U can find some reviews of it on bb forums of some samples.
    I tasted that one, it was amazing. I really wish they would make it as a flavor. The banana was the only banana I have ever liked and trutein is my all time favorite protein. The fact it is made not far from me in LA is even better, shipping is a few days.

17. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny

I tasted that one, it was amazing. I really wish they would make it as a flavor. The banana was the only banana I have ever liked and trutein is my all time favorite protein. The fact it is made not far from me in LA is even better, shipping is a few days.
    Word. I love the profile of Trutein. Im a peanut butter cup fan myself, but its hard to go wrong with any of their flavors. Ur a lucky man to live that close lol

18. Dude, you look much bigger than 141 lbs

19. Trutein is really nasty. There Iso-ology though is great.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    Dude, you look much bigger than 141 lbs
    Lol thx man but i guess it must be the picture. I weighed myself at my gym last night and i checked in at 142.2 lbs... Scale could be off.

I love all of tru nutritions flavorings for the wheyology, iso-ology and trutein brands. Idk, guess im weird.

21. That sucks my #1 whey gun is Trutein and I wanna pick some up. I hope its in stock agaib
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

22. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Trutein is really nasty. There Iso-ology though is great.
    Really? Wow.

23. hmmm. said vanilla was in stock on 5/26 when i ordered. My order still says processing a week later and Nutraplanet isn't replying to my email.

addendum: received 5 days later

24. Anyone try the banana cream trutein? How was it?
    :blindfold:

25. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Anyone try the banana cream trutein? How was it?
    Very good. I have the banana chocolate, vanilla and banana cream. The banana cream is amazing.

26. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Very good. I have the banana chocolate, vanilla and banana cream. The banana cream is amazing.
    That's good to hear! I went ahead and bought a 5lb tub on Fri.
    :blindfold:

27. Any updates when Trutein will be back in stock?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trutein is available on NutraPlanet
    By GregW in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 06:29 PM
  2. trutein
    By loupenguin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 01:18 AM