monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Are they not doing well?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
They always go OOS so fast I can't imagine that they aren't selling up to par.
A couple of the places that sold their stuff has discontinued the line after the stock they had sold out...

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wonder if they are going out of buz?????

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NutraPlanet: Do you plan to carry this? RE-STOCK THIS?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NutraPlanet: Do you plan to carry this? RE-STOCK THIS?
You can always buy it at the website, price is very nearly the same. Truscience is around :).

ChrisSurf

Awards
I just chatted with Greg the other day, ordering some more whey, hope they stick around. Can't see how they can't be doing well as their stuff is the best flavored and the priced extremely well. Can't beat the quality and taste of their whey in a 6lb bag for the price.

I just finished my Trutein samples I totally forgot I had lol, they were all very good.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed Chris....but they sure are no where to be found :(

Doenst mean their product isnt good, just that the advertising costs OR strategies arent that strong. SHAME b/c its a killer product.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ChrisSurf

Awards
Agreed Chris....but they sure are no where to be found :(

Doenst mean their product isnt good, just that the advertising costs OR strategies arent that strong. SHAME b/c its a killer product.
Actually thats what he told me for why their not on here anymore, weren't selling enough vs the cost for advertising. Wish more people knew about them and their products b/c everything they produce is tops from the wheys to the egg powder etc.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I love all their stuff...and Greg is a cool dude.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isology is also a real nice post w/o protein. Just a bit expensive

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
We have some pending purchase orders with them, so I would think it should be back in stock soon.

ChrisSurf

Awards
just ordered some more whey from them :biggthumpup:

Zeromgo2

Awards
I can't find chocolate-covered banana (5lbs) in stock anywhere

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like Nutrapro. Trutein is too expensive and they are new to the industry. If I want a blended protein I'd go with a different brand. Just my opinion though. You can use any brand you want.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like Nutrapro. Trutein is too expensive and they are new to the industry. If I want a blended protein I'd go with a different brand. Just my opinion though. You can use any brand you want.
Have you even tried TruTein, you would say otherwise once you do. I have tried many blends, trutein is far superior and worth the cost.

Rozman

Awards
I have been taking protein supplements for many, many years and they have come a long way taste wise. Some are good, some tolerable, and some downright taste bad! I am on my 3rd 5lb jug of Trutein. I also have a 5lber of Jamocha Iso-ology and Vanilla whey isolate on hand. I can say without a doubt that TruNutrition Sciences proteins are some of the best I have ever tasted!!!

ChrisSurf

Awards
I have been taking protein supplements for many, many years and they have come a long way taste wise. Some are good, some tolerable, and some downright taste bad! I am on my 3rd 5lb jug of Trutein. I also have a 5lber of Jamocha Iso-ology and Vanilla whey isolate on hand. I can say without a doubt that TruNutrition Sciences proteins are some of the best I have ever tasted!!!
Agree, hands down no contest, their stuff is the best flavored... others are not even close imo. I've tried so many, and 99% of the time they all have that fake chemical workout type flavor to them. An example is muscle milk powder and drinks, that crap is gross to me... my buddy thought man it's like drinking a chocolate shake it taste so good. So I made him a shake using TruScience cocoa whey, he couldn't believe the taste, and quality, he had no idea what he was missing out on.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ditto!

Rozman

Awards
I've always bought mine from the TruNutrition Sciences website. Not sure if I can post the link, but I'm sure you can Google it.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Yeah...but their price is too much to pay for a 5lb of blend protein. I mix ON 100% Casein with NutraPro, works just as well and tastes good. I love Trutein Vanilla though...just wish it was cheaper.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
$42 is about as low as you will find trutein. However, I would prefer to order it from nutra.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesnt anyone else BUT Nutra sell this (other than Truteins site). It appears to me that Nutra has no plans of re-stocking/selling.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I just reorder... I love them

2 Iso
1 whey
1Trutein

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oooooooooooops thank u AE ;)

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Will keep checking if it's in stock. I'd rather buy from Nutra then elsewhere ;)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't buy protein just based on taste. I purchase from companies that I know and trust, and also have been around for awhile. Not saying trutein is a bad company, this is just my opinion. They are really new to the industry and maybe once they have been around 5-6 years I may purchase something from them.

ChrisSurf

Awards
I wouldn't buy protein just based on taste. I purchase from companies that I know and trust, and also have been around for awhile. Not saying trutein is a bad company, this is just my opinion. They are really new to the industry and maybe once they have been around 5-6 years I may purchase something from them.
Look at their ingredients and quality.... top notch. Funny how they'll admit to what exactly is in their stuff among others things.... while other companies say "its a secret" lol

Trutein isn't a company, the parent company is TruScience, and they have bunch of other excellent products, TruTein is just one of their brands.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
OH the best Protein on the market hands downs..... did you even look @ their site or products??? TruScience.... is it!!! look @ ISO-Ology the best post drink you can find!!! If you can findany thing with this proflie please post it beause I have look.. 5 to 6 years to wait for real?

one love Tbone

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I don't know. Its mostly that its hard to justify spending $50 on protein when I can find a good iso/concentrate blend for around $30. Plus its only 23 grams of protein per serving which isn't much considering the price. Oh yeah, and they actually charge for the samples....

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
We DO have all flavors on order, which should most definitely be back in stock by the middle of next week. Thanks for everyone's patience.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
We DO have all flavors on order, which should most definitely be back in stock by the middle of next week. Thanks for everyone's patience.
Thanks for the update, much appreciated! :)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NICE!!!!!!!!!!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Well, I don't know. Its mostly that its hard to justify spending $50 on protein when I can find a good iso/concentrate blend for around $30. Plus its only 23 grams of protein per serving which isn't much considering the price. Oh yeah, and they actually charge for the samples....
ISO-ology
100% Enhanced Whey Protein (ISO-ology is 100% Whey Isolate)
Up to 5g Leucine Anabolic Trigger (2x More Than Regular Whey)
No Fillers/Maltodextrin and Without Added Sugar or Sodium
Leucine is why it is good!!! but I do understand what you are saying but their is no other brand that can give you 5g Leucine

ChrisSurf

Awards
Just got my order in of the coca whey again... yummy. Greg threw a sample in of the jamocha I've been meaning to try so that was very cool, it was awesome. Definitely ordering a full bag of it next time, tasted similar to an Arby's Jamocha shake (made mine with frozen half banana, pb, and milk).

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmmmmmm maybe you meant in 2 weeks?

2/11/11:

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I give up.

Not trying to be a jerk but as much as I love Trutein - NO ONE ANYWHERE has it in stock and for WEEKS NOW. NO ONE.

This company (TruNutrition) needs to get their head out of their butt and fill orders as they are out of stock on 7 different MAJOR online supplement stores. I quit looking.

What a crummny thing to do and horrible message to send to customers.

They have an excellent product but shamefully poor operational standards.

They've lost my business. Sorry for the rant. Later

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
We appreciate everyone's patience, but given how delicious this protein is and how excellent of a profile it carries, I'd vouch that it is well worth the wait.

NutraPlanet is proud to announce that Trutein, in both sizes & all flavors, is NOW BACK IN STOCK & READY FOR SHIPMENT. Dig in, fellas! :food:

Click HERE for TruNutrition Sciences' AMAZING Trutein!

Trutein is an ultra-premium protein powder designed for professional athletes. TruNutrition Sciences specifically formulated Trutein to be the best-tasting and most innovative protein available. Consequently, Trutein delivers more health benefits than any other existing protein.
  • Sustained-Release Protein Blend of Whey, Micellar Casein & Egg White
  • 75mg Omega-3s & 20mg Nucleotide Recovery Module (To reduce inflammation & lower cortisol)
  • Labeling Integrity, i.e. no label dressing
  • 23g Protein, 5g BCAAs & 4.6g Glutamine Precursors (To continuously fuel new muscle synthesis)
  • 100mg Trusorb Amino Acid Utilization Enzyme Module (To increase amino acid uptake)
  • 2.5g Prebiotic Fiber Blend (To promote digestive health and satiety)
Once you try Trutein, you will never settle for anything less!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Trutein is good stuff but too expensive. Try Gaspari Myofusion for a good tasting reasonably price protien powder. I personally like the chocolate mint.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Trutein is good stuff but too expensive. Try Gaspari Myofusion for a good tasting reasonably price protien powder. I personally like the chocolate mint.
Wow, talk about hijacking a thread....you're lucky this isn't an airport. :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so excited to get some more :woohoo:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I give up.

Not trying to be a jerk but as much as I love Trutein - NO ONE ANYWHERE has it in stock and for WEEKS NOW. NO ONE.

This company (TruNutrition) needs to get their head out of their butt and fill orders as they are out of stock on 7 different MAJOR online supplement stores. I quit looking.

What a crummny thing to do and horrible message to send to customers.

They have an excellent product but shamefully poor operational standards.

They've lost my business. Sorry for the rant. Later
It was in stock the whole time at their website, quit whining. It's here now, so buy it and prove you are a loyal customer. Small companies can't keep stock like BSN and Gaspari, they lack the purchasing power so until you wrap your head around that simple fact, you will continue to be disappointed.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really... that is like comparing something cheap from China to a high quality part made in the good ol USA, not even close.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I'll take trutein over myofusion anyday. Gaspari also just announced price increases going into effect on myofusion.