NutraPro protein???

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Can't go wrong with strawberries & cream. It's delicious, mixed with skim milk tastes like Nesquick. Mixed with water it can be a bit thin and sweet, but it's all goood. :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have really enjoyed the following flavors

choc PB
Choc GC
Milk Choc
Watermelon

The CPB is the best I have tried

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
tried the Frosted Cinn. Bun. Nice flavor, easy and enjoyable drink. I want to try the cake batter flavor next.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
tried the Frosted Cinn. Bun. Nice flavor, easy and enjoyable drink. I want to try the cake batter flavor next.
I have some cake batter with about 4 servings missing would sell for cheap. pm me with an offer if interested

xazzu

Awards
I must be an exception to the rule because I can't really stand the two flavors I've tried; chocolate graham cracker and frosted cinnamon bun. All The Whey had the most amazing cinnamon bun I've ever had but this tastes absolutely nothing like it. It just tastes like cardboard to me.

I'd like to try the cupcake batter, but again, I fear I'd be disappointed expecting it to be like ATW's and ending up like stale bread. At this point, I don't think I'd like any of their flavors.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I must be an exception to the rule because I can't really stand the two flavors I've tried; chocolate graham cracker and frosted cinnamon bun. All The Whey had the most amazing cinnamon bun I've ever had but this tastes absolutely nothing like it. It just tastes like cardboard to me.

I'd like to try the cupcake batter, but again, I fear I'd be disappointed expecting it to be like ATW's and ending up like stale bread. At this point, I don't think I'd like any of their flavors.
I had 25lbs of ATW Cinn Bun ...trust me it gets old after awhile:)

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
I want to add it mixes extremely well with water..no clumping at all.
x2 i find myself sometimes over shaking creating a froth at the top thinking i'd get clumps but never have.

xazzu

Awards
I had 25lbs of ATW Cinn Bun ...trust me it gets old after awhile:)
Well, I have various flavors so I don't get tired of one :p I still wish I could pick some more of that up.

loupenguin

loupenguin

Awards
How strong is the flavoring for these flavors..... Be honest.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
When will the other flavours come back in stock?

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I absolutely HATED watermelon..it really grew on me though and i found myself using it within 3 weeks. I would buy it again...at first I never thought I would finish it.

CGC is amazing...taste is ridiculously on point.

lookin to try strawberry, CPC, choco

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CPB is amazing. CGC is also very good. I really liked watermelon, but was so so on strawberry. That is one I typically struggle with.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Watermelon was the worst at first...I mean really freaking bad. I love it now though. Weird.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have tried all of the flavors and CGC is my favorite. They are all good imo, watermelon was my least favorite, but like MrBigPR says it grows on you. Better than ON or Dymatize, imo.

mdew091

mdew091

Awards
any update on when more flavors will be in stock???

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have heard hopefully this week.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
anyone want to trade a few serving of different Nutrapro flavores let me know:)
what flavor do you have, have your tried Frosted Cin. bun? i'm willing to sample trade

CornFed

Awards
you guys ever offer samples of this? my stomach's pretty sensitive to concentrate, but i've heard some nutra people say it's really easy on people like me, just hard to believe. I'd love to be able to buy my protein at np as well.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
you guys ever offer samples of this? my stomach's pretty sensitive to concentrate, but i've heard some nutra people say it's really easy on people like me, just hard to believe. I'd love to be able to buy my protein at np as well.
Request it in the comments section of your order and we'll try to accommodate you. No promises, buy we're usually good at supplying samples.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Chocolate PB is the best!!

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
Hmm... decisions decisions.

I have tried the chocolate flavor and this next time I want to try a different one.

Was thinking Chocolate PB, as I tried that flavor from ATW and loved it... but then I tried it from Dymatize Elite Whey Protein, and it was terrible. I see recommendations on Nutrapro in here, so I may roll the dice.

Whipped vanilla sounds good too, but I'm worried about the flavoring not being very strong... and I don't think I have ever encountered a really good vanilla whey before. Can anyone shed some light on this one?

Chocolate GC is also an option... I haven't heard anything negative about it, and I'm curious to hear descriptions of how it tastes.

Strawberry is sold out at the moment, so not really an option.

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
So, I ended up ordering the Chocolate Graham Cracker flavor and I just had my first shake. I'm impressed! Very delicious, I mixed with milk but I'm sure it will also taste great in water. I think I like it better than the plain frosted chocolate flavor.

Still curious about the vanillas, requested samples but I got MyoFusion protein samples and weight loss pills instead lol. It's all good, I appreciate any samples that are thrown my way! Gotta give props to the fast shipping, I ordered Wednesday morning and it's here Friday. Good service.