NutraPro protein???

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo14 View Post
    sending a PM your way
    Have it packaged up and going out tomorrow

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements

2. you guys ever offer samples of this? my stomach's pretty sensitive to concentrate, but i've heard some nutra people say it's really easy on people like me, just hard to believe. I'd love to be able to buy my protein at np as well.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by CornFed View Post
    you guys ever offer samples of this? my stomach's pretty sensitive to concentrate, but i've heard some nutra people say it's really easy on people like me, just hard to believe. I'd love to be able to buy my protein at np as well.
    Request it in the comments section of your order and we'll try to accommodate you. No promises, buy we're usually good at supplying samples.

4. Chocolate PB is the best!!
    True story:

I give a f**K!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I have heard hopefully this week.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^ bump to this.....any news? i've got everything in my cart but a tub of protein.

6. They are in.

7. killer just in time

8. Hmm... decisions decisions.

I have tried the chocolate flavor and this next time I want to try a different one.

Was thinking Chocolate PB, as I tried that flavor from ATW and loved it... but then I tried it from Dymatize Elite Whey Protein, and it was terrible. I see recommendations on Nutrapro in here, so I may roll the dice.

Whipped vanilla sounds good too, but I'm worried about the flavoring not being very strong... and I don't think I have ever encountered a really good vanilla whey before. Can anyone shed some light on this one?

Chocolate GC is also an option... I haven't heard anything negative about it, and I'm curious to hear descriptions of how it tastes.

Strawberry is sold out at the moment, so not really an option.

9. Choc PB is quite good if you like that kind of taste.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo14 View Post
    sending a PM your way
    Never received samples
    •   

11. So, I ended up ordering the Chocolate Graham Cracker flavor and I just had my first shake. I'm impressed! Very delicious, I mixed with milk but I'm sure it will also taste great in water. I think I like it better than the plain frosted chocolate flavor.

Still curious about the vanillas, requested samples but I got MyoFusion protein samples and weight loss pills instead lol. It's all good, I appreciate any samples that are thrown my way! Gotta give props to the fast shipping, I ordered Wednesday morning and it's here Friday. Good service.

Similar Forum Threads

1. NutraPro Protein (5lb) is BACK IN STOCK!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-31-2014, 11:33 AM
  2. NutraPro Protein
    By mw1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 12:49 PM
  3. New Nutrapro protein flavors ARE IN!!!!!!!!!!
    By MrBigPR in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 08:55 PM
  4. Protein Pancakes with NutraPro
    By rottie76 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 11:53 AM
  5. Nutrapro protein
    By dmillz224 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 09:53 PM