NutraPro Protein (5lb) is BACK IN STOCK!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
NutraPro (5lb) has become NutraPlanet's flag-ship, best selling protein, not only because of the amazing taste and flavor selection, but also due to the fantastic mix-ability, and the top-notch ingredients used to formulate this superior protein blend!

Pick up some today for the EXTREMELY LOW PRICE of ONLY $29.99!!!

Available in 8 Delicious Flavors:
  • Frosty Milk Chocolate
  • Whipped Vanilla Cream
  • Strawberries & Cream
  • Juicy Watermelon Splash
  • Chocolate Graham Cracker
  • Chocolate Peanut Butter
  • Vanilla Cake Batter
  • Frosted Cinnamon Bun
NutraPro™ Advanced Hydrodispersed Whey Protein!

NutraPro™ is a specifically engineered, advanced blend of the highest quality, most bio-available proteins in the world. With precise ratios of ultra-pure Ion-Exchanged Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) and Cross-Flow Microfiltration Whey Protein Isolate (CFM-WPI), NutraPro™ delivers continual streams of myo-replenishing nutrients to muscles for immediate and prolonged amino acid transport and continued muscle-feeding, to create the ultimate recovery environment.

NutraPro™ has one of the highest total protein percentages (79%) and highest protein efficiency ratio (PER) of any protein blend on the market as well as a near perfect score when considering the Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS) which measures overall protein quality in light of amino acid requirements in humans. NutraPro™ also contains high levels of Glutamine, Glutamine peptides as well as optimal levels of Essential and Non-Essential Amino Acids, including Branch-Chain Amino Acids (BCAA) that are absolutely vital for muscle repair and growth. Quite simply, NutraPro™ is designed to be the single highest quality protein blend available.

NutraPro™ is instantized for superior dispersion in liquid, and unlike other, lesser quality proteins, mixes completely with just a few stirs of a spoon; no vigorous shaking or blending required! NutraPro™ protein is so pure that there is zero gas, bloating or stomach discomfort, even for those who are moderately lactose intolerant! NutraPro™ has also been formulated to ensure it is the best tasting protein available, period. No expense was spared in creating our mouth-watering flavor profiles so that even after the 80th serving in the container has been used, you are still craving more.

NutraPro™ is made in the USA from the finest ingredients available. Contains no added sugars, fats, fillers, maltodextrin or aspartame.

NutraPro™ is clearly the protein pinnacle for quality, results and taste!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here we go folks.....lets get the credit cards out and rolling

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys better have stocked up double this time...

My muscles were pissed!

brb ordering nutrapro

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
GREAT!! i hate the **** i had to buy during the outage. *happy dance*

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Heads up everyone...

Due to the increased demand in protein, supplies have been limited causing not only a shortage in supply, but also an increase in cost. We have held out on increasing the price for quite some time, but in order to keep the integrity and quality of the product high and supplies stocked, we must raise the price on NutraPro.

Rest assured we are going to keep the price as competitive as possible making NutraPro the best bang for your buck.

We will keep the price at $29.99 for this weekend only, but prices will be going up on 8/2/10.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
....after i gave up and ordered 10lbs of some other protein that i don't like.. damnnnit. oh well i suppose i'll pick up some nutrapro anyways its sooo good!

gromo

Awards
Damn, and i just got now found time to order, missed the good price by 1hr 20 mins lol... I have been heavily advertising this mix at my gym, by far the best protein I have tried

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
crap. was gonna order 5 last night and put it off and the price went up. Quality cost something though

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Glad I checked the forums this weekend, got several tubs coming my way. Christmas in August he..he... :D

stankydanky

Awards
Heads up everyone...

Due to the increased demand in protein, supplies have been limited causing not only a shortage in supply, but also an increase in cost. We have held out on increasing the price for quite some time, but in order to keep the integrity and quality of the product high and supplies stocked, we must raise the price on NutraPro.

Rest assured we are going to keep the price as competitive as possible making NutraPro the best bang for your buck.

We will keep the price at $29.99 for this weekend only, but prices will be going up on 8/2/10.
price was really the thing that attracted/or sold me on this protein. now that the price is 32.99 can we expect it to go even higher, or will this be final price? i would hate it see it be raised to the price of other proteins (like optimum nutrition or all the whey)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My thought is that where it sits presently will be where it will remain for the foreseeable future. However, should supply costs be altered in anyway, then obviously things will need to be reexamined as needed. Rest assured, that NP always looks out for our customers, and we always have your best interests and wallets in mind :thumbsup:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
price was really the thing that attracted/or sold me on this protein. now that the price is 32.99 can we expect it to go even higher, or will this be final price? i would hate it see it be raised to the price of other proteins (like optimum nutrition or all the whey)
If they prices of whey go back down, then we will follow that trend. There has been already discussion about the reason for the increase (PepsiCo buying up massive amounts of raw whey protein). The increase in NutraPro won't be the only increase; i talked with Sam today about the prices and a few companies have already informed us of increase in their product, and also decreased availability by some others.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... Rest assured, that NP always looks out for our customers, and we always have your best interests and wallets in mind :thumbsup:
Oh yeah, then where's the bulk AA i've been requesting! (powder or liquid, I won't be picky :p)

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
Heads up everyone...

whew...glad i bought some. :D

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
I'm really picky about protein taste but Nutrapro is insanely great tasting, specially the strawberries and cream!! Anybody have any idea about the watermelon flavor? I want to buy it, but I didn't get a sample of it :(

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
BRING THIS BACK!!!