Pink Magic By USPLabs Coming to NP SOON!

Ninja Monkeys will be packing and shipping boxes day and night for this release.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good to see that the Pink is going to hit the shelves at the planet

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
muwahahaha

I wonder if NP is going to drop some killer type release deal..... <scratching head thinking of how NP can make yet another bang>

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hope NP does a sweet deal on it

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I love USp Supps but I have heard a lot of talk about this product but I still feel like:

1) I have no idea what it does? (Besides generally grow muscle)

2) No idea what might be in it?

3) No idea what other effects it may have on the body besides muscle growth?

4) No idea what mechanism of action it may work by?

I would like to order some when NP or the inner circle release happens but I would really like some information....

Mr.50

MHA

Awards
  • Established
Didn't the ingredient get out? They had a thread over at BB.com

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I think like most of their new products, there will be a full write up available when the inner circle release happens.

no biggie

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
any PCT required? (I doubt it but want to make sure)

Mr.50

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think like most of their new products, there will be a full write up available when the inner circle release happens.

no biggie
Correct.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
The best way I can describe is that its a androgenic stimulator with nutritent partritioning properties.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Being there isn't a ingredient profile out yet for the PM, would you say if it'll stack well with AppNut's FreeTest?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I love USp Supps but I have heard a lot of talk about this product but I still feel like:

I would like to order some when NP or the inner circle release happens but I would really like some information....

Mr.50
The beta-logs give a pretty good idea of what Pink Magic can do. Yet, the beta version had only one ingredient at 500mg per capsule, while the final version will come with two more ingredients with a total of 800mg per capsule. What does this mean? The Pink Magic that will be released on June 9th will be more potent than the product the beta testers reported incredible results with. Pure awesomeness, right? ;)

The write-up that will be released at the Inner Circle launch will answer all the questions you have. :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Being there isn't a ingredient profile out yet for the PM, would you say if it'll stack well with AppNut's FreeTest?
It should. It may be recommendable, though, to try the products solo before stacking them, so you can tell what is doing what.

For those that have used PRIME and Anabolioc Pump already, adding Pink Magic to those two would produce sensational results. :food:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It should. It may be recommendable, though, to try the products solo before stacking them, so you can tell what is doing what.

For those that have used PRIME and Anabolioc Pump already, adding Pink Magic to those two would produce sensational results. :food:
The Sir tell the TRUTH.:fing02:

:food:

I would say super spectacular sensational results.....ok sensational works.

and that would be a strategic plan of attack for muscle and strength...

Mr.50
1, It will be pretty clear after the research is released
2. We always release that informaiton
3. you will no grow a third testicle all though some men may want one
4. You will Wednesday if you read the research...

Lastly, USPlabs beta tests each product before release and you can read the logs at our websites forum before purchasing....What company does that, release a product for testing before release?

We never get much credit for that...

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1, It will be pretty clear after the research is released
2. We always release that informaiton
3. you will no grow a third testicle all though some men may want one
4. You will Wednesday if you read the research...

Lastly, USPlabs beta tests each product before release and you can read the logs at our websites forum before purchasing....What company does that, release a product for testing before release?

We never get much credit for that...
Oh I agree USP....much credit should be given to you guys for that.....and I know you will release the above info at the time of PM release....

I guess what I am trying to figure out generally is if this is more of a mass gaining or a recomposition type compound?

Mr.50

Oh I agree USP....much credit should be given to you guys for that.....and I know you will release the above info at the time of PM release....

I guess what I am trying to figure out generally is if this is more of a mass gaining or a recomposition type compound?

Mr.50
VERY versatile can be used in any situation...

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
VERY versatile can be used in any situation...
exactly.

go through the Pink Magic Chronicles at the USPlabs forums and you will see pretty much every type of situation.

Its had flying colors in bulks, recomps (me personally), and even strength increases during cuts.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
ba ba ba blowin up

this thread is gettin nutty and PM hasn't even released yet! JUST WAIT till the public can start speaking of the results, its game over!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I never got the expected inner cirlce email on pink magic that was supposed to hit our inboxes at 9am EST. Anyone get it?

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I never got the expected inner cirlce email on pink magic that was supposed to hit our inboxes at 9am EST. Anyone get it?
There's been problems with the e-mail system, you should be getting the e-mail soon.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wouldnt it be nice if they included Pink Magic in a a couple of stack deals? Show of its versatility and of course help the NP customer base save a buck or two as they always do.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Think about the flood gates that were opened on PinkMagic's release date? I've never received an email either but still managed to find my way into ordering PM.
WHY...How? Determined and was on the hunt!!!!
I could only imagine the mass amount of new IC members they took on along with all the old. That a TON of emails to be sent out. They probably had a system overload power failure hahaha

All I have to say is...hurry and order through USP if you can OPTION 3 - I still can't believe the release deal USP put on this! BLOWN AWAY - I don't even remember or have the slightest clue what option 1 and 2 were lol After scrolling down and seeing option 3 I was like click click click, your order is processing!

NP has some big shoes to fill if they want to come close to hurdling the bar USP set on this release! ;) ;)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Think about the flood gates that were opened on PinkMagic's release date? I've never received an email either but still managed to find my way into ordering PM.
WHY...How? Determined and was on the hunt!!!!
I could only imagine the mass amount of new IC members they took on along with all the old. That a TON of emails to be sent out. They probably had a system overload power failure hahaha

All I have to say is...hurry and order through USP if you can OPTION 3 - I still can't believe the release deal USP put on this! BLOWN AWAY - I don't even remember or have the slightest clue what option 1 and 2 were lol After scrolling down and seeing option 3 I was like click click click, your order is processing!

NP has some big shoes to fill if they want to come close to hurdling the bar USP set on this release! ;) ;)
Option 3 is quite ridiculous....

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Yeap is all about option 3 I hope the secret item is AP or powerful because I chose it to come with prime and I have 2 botttles of recreate coming from NP now but whatever it is it a smokin deal at 89.99 Shipped to you.
Thank you USPlabs!!!!

Oh and I recieved my email at just about 9am yesterday because I was in a meeting tell 9:45 and I felt my phone go off between 9-945am.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Yea USP is seriously off the hook. I totally forgot about that....AND they included free shipping for everyone!

A deal so good make you wanna slap yo momma...
(sorry have bbq on the brain lol)

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Option 3 comes not only free shipping but a free xl tee and a free fullsize bottle of something. There all great deals but damn USP is straight hooking it up on option 3 you get 4 bottles of product fir 22.50 each and free t-shirt/shipping that kind of deal only happens at USPlabs!!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Option 3 comes not only free shipping but a free xl tee and a free fullsize bottle of something. There all great deals but damn USP is straight hooking it up on option 3 you get 4 bottles of product fir 22.50 each and free t-shirt/shipping that kind of deal only happens at USPlabs!!
The Mystery Product......Refresh XL Bottle???

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We get rolled $30us shipping AU.. not such a hot deal for us.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Option 3 was truly one of the hottest deals i've seen in forever. I got hooked up with the 150 count Prime bottle. Thats such a crazy deal the Prime, 2 Pink Magic, T-shirt and mystery gift. Way to go USP.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Option 3 was truly one of the hottest deals i've seen in forever. I got hooked up with the 150 count Prime bottle. Thats such a crazy deal the Prime, 2 Pink Magic, T-shirt and mystery gift. Way to go USP.
Indeed. Thank you for the support!

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
We dont set shipping rates...can't control that BUT it is still an amazing deal.
It is definitely an amazing Deal Jacob :) I went for option3, and am actually excited about the surprises, and the bundle itself. For lack of a better word\phrase its really cool of you to do that. I get charged approximately the same with NP, so I make sure I order a decent amount.

All in all am very happy a company like yours is around.
MK9

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
You forgot the icing on the cake bud...

Free Shipping

Does it get any better?