Pink Magic By USPLabs Coming to NP SOON!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^Got mine at 4 pm PST

just got my IC email at 6pm...lol
Man it was a battle to get this email released by our third party company.

I think they wanted all the Pink Magic to themselves...

Orders are streaming in...

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Man it was a battle to get this email released by our third party company.

I think they wanted all the Pink Magic to themselves...

Orders are streaming in...
Don't worry I have an Option 3 coming soon....can't wait for that bad boy to come in!

Trying to formulate a stack right now. I've got 8 bottles prime, 2 oxyelitepro, 6 AP, 4 powerfull, 5 bulk 1-c, 2 bulk super cissus, 2 supersap, 4 Vat Attack and 2 Recreate...:food:

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry I have an Option 3 coming soon....can't wait for that bad boy to come in!

Trying to formulate a stack right now. I've got 8 bottles prime, 2 oxyelitepro, 6 AP, 4 powerfull, 5 bulk 1-c, 2 bulk super cissus, 2 supersap, 4 Vat Attack and 2 Recreate...:food:
sell me the VAT!!!!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

:damnit: :bigeyes:

mark1

Awards
69.99? Was going to pick some of this up but not at this price...holy cow!! deal in the works with prime maybe??

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
70 is about right

does the inner circle thing count for the playboy sweepstakes?

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I joined the Inner Circle recently and never received the email about it's release, etc. All I hear about is option 3!!!! I guess I'm done with USP. Can't justify spending 46 bucks on Prime. So much for those I.C. emails/deals : ( What a waste of my time!!!!

Luisciphr1

Awards
I joined the Inner Circle recently and never received the email about it's release, etc. All I hear about is option 3!!!! I guess I'm done with USP. Can't justify spending 46 bucks on Prime. So much for those I.C. emails/deals : ( What a waste of my time!!!!
Yeah, that whole 3 seconds it took to sign up for the Inner Circle is gone and you'll never get it back.

Perfect becuase the IC is for those that support us in retail and not for those just seeking a deal.

I feel justified here.

I still can't get over how dramatic men have become over Pink Magic.

"Pink Magic brings out the drama queen in you"

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Perfect becuase the IC is for those that support us in retail and not for those just seeking a deal.

I feel justified here.

I still can't get over how dramatic men have become over Pink Magic.

"Pink Magic brings out the drama queen in you"
I have been using your products! Used your stuff in the past and running the Asteroid Stack for about 6-8 weeks or right now. I wasn't concerned about Pink Magic. I was looking for emails so i could extend this current stack.

Thanks for being a D1CK though. Love the way you treat customers. USP can shove those inflated prices up their ass! Find someone else to pay for your massive amounts of advertising.:gives:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
USP can shove those inflated prices up their ass! Find someone else to pay for your massive amounts of advertising.:gives:
If you only knew how foolish this sounds... I am not going to touch those ludicrous statements.

Now - We very much appreciate you as a customer, but there is certain ways to deal with these troubles...

Did you contact our CS team about your issue or did you think posting it on a forum would be more beneficial?

Please realize that we did not intentionally withhold the email from anyone, and we have stated that there was an issue with the mass email company that we had used due to our incredibly high volume.

We can only do so much...

I have been using your products! Used your stuff in the past and running the Asteroid Stack for about 6-8 weeks or right now. I wasn't concerned about Pink Magic. I was looking for emails so i could extend this current stack.

Thanks for being a D1CK though. Love the way you treat customers. USP can shove those inflated prices up their ass! Find someone else to pay for your massive amounts of advertising.:gives:

I've sent the email link for option 3 to many that missed the email. Your tactic of acting like a child is silly.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I've sent the email link for option 3 to many that missed the email. Your tactic of acting like a child is silly.
I sent a email to I.C. about missing the email, no response to that yet either. This goes back to last week......

mark1

Awards
You keep saying that you are amazed at how men are acting like children when it comes to PM? I think that any backlash or whining as you call it is due to UPS not telling folks in advance that this product is more expensive to produce. This "whining" is based on folks believing that this product would be similarly priced to Prime, Anabolic Pump etc. You can't market the crap out of product and get everyone all hyped up and then drop a bomb on them with a price double your other products. It may very well be worth every penny but the point is you should have hinted/prepared people for the cost and explained prior to release that this would be the case. It's kind of like hearing about a new Arnold movie coming out and getting to the theatre only to realize that the ticket prices are double that of every other movie. People are rightly going to question the price. When you question the price and company reps provide stupid answers like "move on this product isn't for you" is that really the way to explain the cost of the product? I love your products they are great. You may however, want to give some thought next time to a bit of forewarning for folks and explain to you reps/board sponsors what customer service is all about.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
nice read leave it to usplabs to under dose and over charge hahahaha
im still going to buy it tho just look around it gets cheaper
i will too probably when i see it for $29.99:lol:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
You keep saying that you are amazed at how men are acting like children when it comes to PM? I think that any backlash or whining as you call it is due to UPS not telling folks in advance that this product is more expensive to produce. This "whining" is based on folks believing that this product would be similarly priced to Prime, Anabolic Pump etc. You can't market the crap out of product and get everyone all hyped up and then drop a bomb on them with a price double your other products. It may very well be worth every penny but the point is you should have hinted/prepared people for the cost and explained prior to release that this would be the case. It's kind of like hearing about a new Arnold movie coming out and getting to the theatre only to realize that the ticket prices are double that of every other movie. People are rightly going to question the price. When you question the price and company reps provide stupid answers like "move on this product isn't for you" is that really the way to explain the cost of the product? I love your products they are great. You may however, want to give some thought next time to a bit of forewarning for folks and explain to you reps/board sponsors what customer service is all about.
There was a thread started over a year ago on this product in anticipation. Jacob has, since day 1, explained the rarity if the ingredients.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There was a thread started over a year ago on this product in anticipation. Jacob has, since day 1, explained the rarity if the ingredients.
... and since day 2, there have been individuals doing their best to make themselves look like fools...

We are not somehow tricking individuals into buying the product by claiming one price, baiting and switching it to another... If it costs to much for your budget, then obviously DO NOT buy it.

I am not sure how to answer your comment regarding our 'reps' as they are simply telling the truth. The ingredients are rare, and it will be out of stock. Plain and simple.

Now, one thing that seems to be missing from the equation here:
THE PRODUCT HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED YET......

So how can this debate even be happening? Most pricing you see is MSRP, or for pre-sale only, or the sales managers best guess at what it is going to cost them when they finally have it available to them. Obviously this is not the case for all locations, but there are some that fit this mold. Hell, there were sites with the product listed before we even had a final formulation!

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
written and posted by a guy who is a steroid advocate and probably salesman...

of course he doesn't want the discovery of an herb that is effective. If people realize there's a natural route, then why would they take the risk of steroids in the first place.

I beta tested pink magic and loved every minute of it. If you don't want to buy it or try it, thats fine with me...I'll get my hands on more of it.

I love how one article on JUST one ingredient in the product instantly disproves the product even though there are over 70 running logs on Pink Magic..

most companies research stops with PubMed our research begins with PubMed.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I will say thie Anthony Roberts is NOT by any means one that people should rely on....

suresha

Awards
  • Established
I love how one article on JUST one ingredient in the product instantly disproves the product even though there are over 70 running logs on Pink Magic..

:ugh::shrug:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Indeed. Especially when the article does not focus on the MoA.