Pink Magic By USPLabs Coming to NP SOON!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. I never got the expected inner cirlce email on pink magic that was supposed to hit our inboxes at 9am EST. Anyone get it?

2. Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    I never got the expected inner cirlce email on pink magic that was supposed to hit our inboxes at 9am EST. Anyone get it?
    There's been problems with the e-mail system, you should be getting the e-mail soon.
    •   

3. Still no email

4. ^^^^Ditto!

RECOVERBRO

5. PM a usp rep for the link.
    •   

6. wouldnt it be nice if they included Pink Magic in a a couple of stack deals? Show of its versatility and of course help the NP customer base save a buck or two as they always do.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

7. Think about the flood gates that were opened on PinkMagic's release date? I've never received an email either but still managed to find my way into ordering PM.
    WHY...How? Determined and was on the hunt!!!!
    I could only imagine the mass amount of new IC members they took on along with all the old. That a TON of emails to be sent out. They probably had a system overload power failure hahaha

All I have to say is...hurry and order through USP if you can OPTION 3 - I still can't believe the release deal USP put on this! BLOWN AWAY - I don't even remember or have the slightest clue what option 1 and 2 were lol After scrolling down and seeing option 3 I was like click click click, your order is processing!

NP has some big shoes to fill if they want to come close to hurdling the bar USP set on this release!

8. Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    Think about the flood gates that were opened on PinkMagic's release date? I've never received an email either but still managed to find my way into ordering PM.
    WHY...How? Determined and was on the hunt!!!!
    I could only imagine the mass amount of new IC members they took on along with all the old. That a TON of emails to be sent out. They probably had a system overload power failure hahaha

All I have to say is...hurry and order through USP if you can OPTION 3 - I still can't believe the release deal USP put on this! BLOWN AWAY - I don't even remember or have the slightest clue what option 1 and 2 were lol After scrolling down and seeing option 3 I was like click click click, your order is processing!

NP has some big shoes to fill if they want to come close to hurdling the bar USP set on this release!
    Option 3 is quite ridiculous....
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

9. Yeap is all about option 3 I hope the secret item is AP or powerful because I chose it to come with prime and I have 2 botttles of recreate coming from NP now but whatever it is it a smokin deal at 89.99 Shipped to you.
    Thank you USPlabs!!!!

Oh and I recieved my email at just about 9am yesterday because I was in a meeting tell 9:45 and I felt my phone go off between 9-945am.

10. Yea USP is seriously off the hook. I totally forgot about that....AND they included free shipping for everyone!

A deal so good make you wanna slap yo momma...
    (sorry have bbq on the brain lol)

11. Option 3 comes not only free shipping but a free xl tee and a free fullsize bottle of something. There all great deals but damn USP is straight hooking it up on option 3 you get 4 bottles of product fir 22.50 each and free t-shirt/shipping that kind of deal only happens at USPlabs!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by scope75 View Post
    Option 3 comes not only free shipping but a free xl tee and a free fullsize bottle of something. There all great deals but damn USP is straight hooking it up on option 3 you get 4 bottles of product fir 22.50 each and free t-shirt/shipping that kind of deal only happens at USPlabs!!
    The Mystery Product......Refresh XL Bottle???

13. We get rolled $30us shipping AU.. not such a hot deal for us.

14. Option 3 was truly one of the hottest deals i've seen in forever. I got hooked up with the 150 count Prime bottle. Thats such a crazy deal the Prime, 2 Pink Magic, T-shirt and mystery gift. Way to go USP.

15. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    We get rolled $30us shipping AU.. not such a hot deal for us.
    Ditto on the shipping, except its to Canada.

16. Never got my IC email. Oh well.

17. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Option 3 was truly one of the hottest deals i've seen in forever. I got hooked up with the 150 count Prime bottle. Thats such a crazy deal the Prime, 2 Pink Magic, T-shirt and mystery gift. Way to go USP.
    Indeed. Thank you for the support!
  18. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MK9 View Post
    Ditto on the shipping, except its to Canada.
    We dont set shipping rates...can't control that BUT it is still an amazing deal.

19. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    We dont set shipping rates...can't control that BUT it is still an amazing deal.
    It is definitely an amazing Deal Jacob I went for option3, and am actually excited about the surprises, and the bundle itself. For lack of a better word\phrase its really cool of you to do that. I get charged approximately the same with NP, so I make sure I order a decent amount.

All in all am very happy a company like yours is around.
    MK9

20. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Option 3 was truly one of the hottest deals i've seen in forever. I got hooked up with the 150 count Prime bottle. Thats such a crazy deal the Prime, 2 Pink Magic, T-shirt and mystery gift. Way to go USP.
    You forgot the icing on the cake bud...

Free Shipping

Does it get any better?

21. just got my IC email at 6pm...lol
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

22. ^^^Got mine at 4 pm PST
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  23. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    just got my IC email at 6pm...lol
    Man it was a battle to get this email released by our third party company.

I think they wanted all the Pink Magic to themselves...

Orders are streaming in...

24. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Man it was a battle to get this email released by our third party company.

I think they wanted all the Pink Magic to themselves...

Orders are streaming in...
    Don't worry I have an Option 3 coming soon....can't wait for that bad boy to come in!

Trying to formulate a stack right now. I've got 8 bottles prime, 2 oxyelitepro, 6 AP, 4 powerfull, 5 bulk 1-c, 2 bulk super cissus, 2 supersap, 4 Vat Attack and 2 Recreate...

25. ohh yea, 4 bottles Jacked...

26. woot!!!

PinkMagic for everrrryyonnnee!

27. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Don't worry I have an Option 3 coming soon....can't wait for that bad boy to come in!

Trying to formulate a stack right now. I've got 8 bottles prime, 2 oxyelitepro, 6 AP, 4 powerfull, 5 bulk 1-c, 2 bulk super cissus, 2 supersap, 4 Vat Attack and 2 Recreate...
    sell me the VAT!!!!!!

28. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    sell me the VAT!!!!!!

29. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post

30. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Supersap
    Vat Attack

Give me Price!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs Pink Magic
    By TehProdigy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 01:15 AM
  2. FREE Pink Magic By USPlabs for USPlabs Vatos Only!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 12:53 PM
  3. Replies: 129
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 11:01 PM
  4. Pink Magic By USPlabs--Write up
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 11:24 AM
  5. PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 08:08 PM