Memorial Day Sale Coupon Inside!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The NutraPlanet Memorial Day Savings and Coupon

:usa:

From now until Monday, May 31st, save an additional 10% off on virtually everything store-wide**!!!

Simply use coupon code: MemorialAM10 during checkout to redeem your savings.

Don't forget to purchase these hot items that are also on sale for a limited time!

Orange OxiMega: $12.99
P-Slin: $13.99
Black Cat: $9.99**
Power Shock + FREE NO Shotgun VP: $24.95**
NutraPro: $29.99** (prices will be going up SOON)
Formadrol Extreme: $19.99
BC+EAA: $12.99
Leviathan BOGO: $32.99 (2 bottles)
Recreate: $26.25
PerformaStrips VB-12: $7.49
AT-2 + OxyElite Stack: $52.99
FlashOver: $24.95
Lean EFX: $39.95

Remember, last day to use coupon is Monday, May 31st! Supplies are these hot selling items are limited.

**coupon excludes: NutraPro, Black Cats Flash Sale, Power Shock + FREE NO Shotgun Flash Sale

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Any chance nutrapro new flavors will be released this weekend? I know the coupon wont apply but dont want to keep paying a bunch of shipping. Already ordered black cats and orange triad last night and paid shipping. Will order more this weekend but would like to wait if new flavors are going to be out

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great deal here Stryder!!

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards
sweet!! I need to place an order of NutraPro...:D

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
Any chance nutrapro new flavors will be released this weekend? I know the coupon wont apply but dont want to keep paying a bunch of shipping. Already ordered black cats and orange triad last night and paid shipping. Will order more this weekend but would like to wait if new flavors are going to be out

ditto

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
10$ off of 200$ ?? That would be 5%, something is not right with my order checkout but I'm going to place it anyways so I dont miss out on any of the items I chose!

Can a rep please p/m me so we can work this out.

xlb57

xlb57

Awards
10$ off of 200$ ?? That would be 5%, something is not right with my order checkout but I'm going to place it anyways so I dont miss out on any of the items I chose!

Perhaps some of your order is not eligible for the 10% discount (i.e. NutraPro, P-Slin, Black Cats, etc.)?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

What was in your order? Make sure that your order fits the requirements of the discount

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, I need to grab 3 bottles of Oximega.
41.02 for 180 servings of high quality fish oil. Thanks Nutraplanet!!!!

Now just get the damn 10lb nutrapro in so I can order my protein, I need some bad, but really dont want to buy a 5lb if a 10 will be available soon.

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
41.02 for 180 servings of high quality fish oil. Thanks Nutraplanet!!!!

Now just get the damn 10lb nutrapro in so I can order my protein, I need some bad, but really dont want to buy a 5lb if a 10 will be available soon.
I'ts going to be quite some time before we got a 10lb in. Don't even know for sure if we are going to go that route.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Wioooooooooooooooooooo!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
John was in this thread but missed your question; I'll check on that for you. I wish it was already in for you guys!

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update: John says we will look into a presale. The protein won't be arriving until Tuesday, but if you don't mind waiting a day to receive greatness, we might be able to make it work!

xlb57

xlb57

Awards
Update: John says we will look into a presale. The protein won't be arriving until Tuesday, but if you don't mind waiting a day to receive greatness, we might be able to make it work!
Look in to it and make it so! :)

Sounds good. Thanks.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You Americans are so lucky... err :(
Indeed! If I lived in the US, I would have bought ten tubs of NutraPro. Every single flavour! :frustrate:

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Glad i didn't place my order yesterday like i planned lol. Saved me almost $10 on already unbeatable prices.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
What was in your order? Make sure that your order fits the requirements of the discount
10% everything store wide...? "requirements"? hehe well...I left a comment in my order so Im sure it will be taken care of on site! Thank you

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10% everything store wide...? "requirements"? hehe well...I left a comment in my order so Im sure it will be taken care of on site! Thank you
make sure you read Sam's initial posting on the sale.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
doh, didn't see bottom about nutrapro haha lame : /

thanks for clearing up ae14

mildot

Awards
Nice. Well be adding to my order this weekend. . . .

{Bump}

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Coupon excludes 3 products just because the prices are already slashed and margins are non-existent:

NutraPro
Black Cat
Power Shock + FREE NO Shotgun

Stated in the original post...the NutraPro price will be going up because the cost of protein is going up and we already had it below our standard operating margin. Rest assured we will do everything we can to keep the cost increase as marginal as possible.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
might as well ask, still free shipping over $75? and with the discount if it goes under $75 no free shipping right? and how do i put in for the free shipping? lol

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
might as well ask, still free shipping over $75? and with the discount if it goes under $75 no free shipping right? and how do i put in for the free shipping? lol
It has been $5.95 flat rate shipping to continental USA for over a month now. It is still a good deal considering how much it can costs to ship several 5lb tubs.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
If you spend $60 during the Memorial Day, and use the 10% off coupon code (MemorialAM10) on applicable items, standard shipping is essentially free.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah i looked around and found that free shipping was gone...didn't save much i think $3...basically just got nutrapro..might as well try it before it goes up in prices and support supps that aren't that expensive....can't wait to try the nutrpro and controlled's fish oils

xlb57

xlb57

Awards
After much debate, I landed on Vanilla Cake Batter and Chocolate Graham Cracker... Also threw in a bottle of Super Cissus RX to give that a shot.

Thanks!

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
I bought way to much stuff... and i just sent an email asking if i can add chocolate grahm cracker to it. :food:

xlb57

xlb57

Awards
I bought way to much stuff... and i just sent an email asking if i can add chocolate grahm cracker to it. :food:
Don't know what it is about that flavor, but I couldn't NOT order one.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
WTF DANG those are nice prices. A couple of those really impressed me. Sadly, I think I have no "supplement" coin. Its all going to food, bills, and a gun ^.^ Besides I am covered for awhile once my stomach gets fixed.

Still, Very generous offer. As always, Nutra owns the world in supplement deals.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sipping on some chocolate graham cracker right now...mmmmm