lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
just placed my 245 dollarorder and it looks like **** is flyin fast

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
That's because I placed my just under 500 dollar order lol!!
Just wish you could use more than one coupon code, and is there even a xxoff400 coupon?
I agree. During time it took to place my order some items went down in stock. . .

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
That's because I placed my just under 500 dollar order lol!!
Just wish I could use more than one coupon code, and is there even a xxoff400 coupon?
I agree. During time it took to place my order some items went down in stock. . .

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Bottle of Natadrol and 6 Formadrol on the way..... Happy Fathers day to me!

Thanks NP!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Bottle of Natadrol and 6 Formadrol on the way..... Happy Fathers day to me!

Thanks NP!
**** you just reminded me I need to order some formadrol for the 2x natadrol 2x mmv2 1x methyl 1d I just ordered...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The NutraPlanet Memorial Day Savings and Coupon

:usa:

From now until Monday, May 31st, save an additional 10% off on virtually everything store-wide**!!!

Simply use coupon code: MemorialAM10 during checkout to redeem your savings.

Don't forget to purchase these hot items that are also on sale for a limited time!

Orange OxiMega: $12.99
P-Slin: $13.99
Black Cat: $9.99**
Power Shock + FREE NO Shotgun VP: $24.95**
NutraPro: $29.99** (prices will be going up SOON)
Formadrol Extreme: $19.99
BC+EAA: $12.99
Leviathan BOGO: $32.99 (2 bottles)
Recreate: $26.25
PerformaStrips VB-12: $7.49
AT-2 + OxyElite Stack: $52.99
FlashOver: $24.95
Lean EFX: $39.95

Remember, last day to use coupon is Monday, May 31st! Supplies are these hot selling items are limited.

**coupon excludes: NutraPro, Black Cats Flash Sale, Power Shock + FREE NO Shotgun Flash Sale

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BC + EAA for $12.99 is a damn steal...don't care if I have to wait 1-3 days to ship :)

BUT

By chance I happened to check if the Primordial IBCAA was back in stock...AND IT WAS! That should sell out fast again. Thanks for the sale, though my wallet isn't. Like someone else said..order $50-60 worth of stuff and shipping is free. Can't beat that.

permanabol

Awards
I requested my password to be reset for I forgot it yet I am not getting any emails if I could get help asap that would be great

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need my password reset and sent to my email.
If it is a NutraPlanet site password you need reset you will need to contact NutraPlanet directly. Unless you have made a mistake and can correct it the only other thing you can do at this time is direct your support request to them at [email protected] Keep in mind you will likely receive and auto-reply and not receive personal reply until this coming regular business week. Sorry for the inconvenience.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is my understanding that stock should be on hand as early as Tuesday to begin filling and shipping orders.

Regardless of any minor delays I would consider getting this (placing your pre-sale order) while it is available (as it is know to sell out quickly) and before any increase in retail price occurs (anticipated increased protein costs to retailers).

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Indeedy, tomorrow will be a busy day at NP

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is my understanding that stock should be on hand as early as Tuesday to begin filling and shipping orders.

Regardless of any minor delays I would consider getting this (placing your pre-sale order) while it is available (as it is know to sell out quickly) and before any increase in retail price occurs (anticipated increased protein costs to retailers).
I can't wait to try mine! :D

Chimpinzo

Chimpinzo

Awards
I have my order setup, but it's not accepting the coupon code D:

It's 11:38PM here
*Edit* Ah. I see, it's tomorrow by a different timezone

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have my order setup, but it's not accepting the coupon code D:

It's 11:38PM here
*Edit* Ah. I see, it's tomorrow by a different timezone
prolly bc it expired at midnight

Chimpinzo

Chimpinzo

Awards
prolly bc it expired at midnight
Yeah cap'n, that was what I was talking about by the timezones.

The nutraplanet's timezone is 3 hours off of mine I believe, so it was still the 31st by my clock. Threw me for a loop haha

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to give a shout out to the customer service at Nutraplanet.

If one thing pushes me to keep giving a company my business, it is customer service:

On friday I had ordered 3 bottles of Oximega fish oil. It was a great price, too good to pass up. A couple hours later it was announced that The new nutrapro flavors were released and I need protein after running out. Although I was swamped with work, I jumped on nutra, and ordered it up. Because I recently moved, my billing and shipping address are different. Unfortuantely, in the quick hurry I was n to order, I ordered it to the old address. Sent a PM to AE14, who was nice enough to forward my problem to customer service. He also informed me to submit a support ticket, which I did.

Within an hour, I received a response from nutra stating that they updated my shipping information, and there will be no interuption to my order.

Thanks big time guys, there is a reason behind your huge customer base!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are very happy that you are a satisfied customer.