International shipping: International Express/International Economy?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    There's a checkbox for USPS Quotes Only, on the right, as you're checking out.
    What would be great is to have any answer from NP about this issue and if they will do something. Their silence sounds to me that whatever we could say, they don't care.

2. Quote Originally Posted by nricciar View Post
    Basically "International Express/International Economy" means nothing when it comes to carrier choice. What is happening on the back end is NutraPlanet is choosing the cheapest method for you based on your chosen time-frame. It could be USPS or FedEx, and in the future even possibly DHL and UPS.

To help you out though I have added another option on the shipping method page during checkout..... on the right side below where you can change your address you will now see a link called "USPS Rates Only" if you click on it your shipping rates will be refreshed and will be guaranteed to be USPS rates.

If you choose this option there is a very good chance your shipping costs will go up though (either prices stay the same because USPS was already selected, or USPS was more expensive).
    I still wonder why, after the introducing the generic "International Express/Economy" instead of specific shipping options, the shipping costs (to Estonia) went up quite a bit, at least 50% or more... did you get better rates from USPS in the past ?
    •   

3. Would be good if you guys could offer a more reasonable normal post service to the UK.

For example 120caps of Testojack, bb.com shipping is only $8 normal usps to the UK.
    nutriplanet's cheapest option is $20

4. Hi Guys, just want to say thanks to you and fedex for a great service made a order on Tuesday and it arrived here today (Friday).

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dsldude View Post
    Would be good if you guys could offer a more reasonable normal post service to the UK.

For example 120caps of Testojack, bb.com shipping is only $8 normal usps to the UK.
    nutriplanet's cheapest option is $20
    I second this! Without a doubt I'd much rather shop at NP than bb.com as I have issues with the morality of that site (in particular, the way the review system is a complete fake). But as far as shipping goes bb.com seems on average to charge about 40% of what NP does. Which makes it very difficult to quit bb.com...

EDIT - sorry I should have said, I live in the UK too
    •   

6. Hi nutra,
    Can you give the best USPS shipping rates for international order?
    The UPSP shipping cost used to better than it does now...

I had one order shipped by Fedex, then I had to pay $150-ish just for the taxes (only 5 small bottles of supps).
    What a pity...
    Fedex sucks...

I want USPS Express Mail Service (EMS) back.
    Please take this into your consideration, nutra...

We are your loyal international customers.

FYI I live in malaysia and indonesia.

7. I got my order through to Canada just fine. Shipping was a little costly but I got it without any taxes at all.

8. Quote Originally Posted by icebake View Post
    I second this! Without a doubt I'd much rather shop at NP than bb.com as I have issues with the morality of that site (in particular, the way the review system is a complete fake). But as far as shipping goes bb.com seems on average to charge about 40% of what NP does. Which makes it very difficult to quit bb.com...

EDIT - sorry I should have said, I live in the UK too
    Did you have to pay some custom fee? I am living in France and I have placed an order to a retail in uk, it was very fast. The products are more expensive but the shipping cost is very low... it is predator nutrition ;-)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. International shipping cost
    By arnika in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 08:16 AM