International shipping: International Express/International Economy?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Seriously, USPS FLAT RATE BOXES, TRACKED $40 fits like 8 x 1kg tubs + 20 bottles.. and it costs like $40-45US to AUSTRALIA.
    Arrives within 2 WEEKS.

I'd rather this, than pay $120 to have something arrive in a week and a half!

could NP provide this??

2. Registered User
    Answers

Fedex is not the best choice to Canada, My past 2 orders using USPS has been both charged taxes and opened.
  3. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Seriously, USPS FLAT RATE BOXES, TRACKED $40 fits like 8 x 1kg tubs + 20 bottles.. and it costs like $40-45US to AUSTRALIA.
    Arrives within 2 WEEKS.

Quote Originally Posted by w3ss View Post
    could NP provide this??
    We'll definitely look into this.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    thanks alot!!!
    we international buyers ussually buy supplements in large amounts.. and the shipping killing us..
  5. Banned
    Answers

This would be great!
  6. Member
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Arrives within 2 WEEKS.

FYI 8 1 kilo jars will never even come close to fitting into a flat rate box. The biggest flat rate box 12" x 12" x 5-1/2", and one Kilo container is roughly 7 1/2" x 5" x 5". I honestly dont see you fitting more than 4 kilo jars in one.... maybe only three.

You would also have the weight limit to worry about also... 8 kilo jars is going to surpass the max 20lb weight limit on the largest flat rate box.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I would love to see flat rate boxes as an option It would knock my APO shipping down a bit
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nricciar View Post
    FYI 8 1 kilo jars will never even come close to fitting into a flat rate box. The biggest flat rate box 12" x 12" x 5-1/2", and one Kilo container is roughly 7 1/2" x 5" x 5". I honestly dont see you fitting more than 4 kilo jars in one.... maybe only three.

You would also have the weight limit to worry about also... 8 kilo jars is going to surpass the max 20lb weight limit on the largest flat rate box.
    20lbs limit with 12x12x5-1/2 and $40? sounds good to me.. very good, indeed..
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Posting in old topic but here is my experience:

Shipment to my country (Brazil) at NP is too high, is that a problem of NP site or are the rates just....high?

For example:
    1x Testopro = International Economy (1-2 weeks) $25.2
    or USPS International Economy (1-2 weeks) $30.25

but other stores (no mention), i would pay $11 using Global DHL Post or USPS First Class Mail International.

Are there any plans to use cheaper ways to send internationally at NP? Because at NP there are some awesome Brands/sups that i canīt find at other places, but i only donīt buy there because of these shipment rates
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yah Nutra is a great company and has great customer service but when you have to use USPS it just takes all that away. I used to get my stuff in 24 hours sometimes now it takes a week if I order express. The price is about the same too.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by krebz View Post
    Posting in old topic but here is my experience:

Shipment to my country (Brazil) at NP is too high, is that a problem of NP site or are the rates just....high?

For example:
    1x Testopro = International Economy (1-2 weeks) $25.2
    or USPS International Economy (1-2 weeks) $30.25

but other stores (no mention), i would pay $11 using Global DHL Post or USPS First Class Mail International.

Are there any plans to use cheaper ways to send internationally at NP? Because at NP there are some awesome Brands/sups that i canīt find at other places, but i only donīt buy there because of these shipment rates
    yeah.. I would like to see cheaper international rate too..
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Cheaper international shipping would gain you a lifetime buyer (me)
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Answers

i have been here so long and am dying to order some stuff here that I can't get anywhere else but getting hit with high shipping costs and then fees when it gets to my door is ridiculous. How does bb.com do it?

I really want to order from here, but being 21 wallet rapage is not cool....
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Answers

bump to get an answer

I want to make an order by tommorow afternoon and would really like an answer
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by andrewT View Post
    bump to get an answer

I want to make an order by tommorow afternoon and would really like an answer
    ???
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

How does BB.com do it?? They pay the shipping to the Canadian border then have Canada Post deliver it the rest of the way. Nutra is not a big enough company to provide this service. You have to understand that BB is at least 100 times larger...to put it in perspective BB is Walmart and Nutra is your mom and pop store.
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by w3ss View Post
    thanks alot!!!
    we international buyers ussually buy supplements in large amounts.. and the shipping killing us..
    Ditto. When the shipping cost can be roughly estimated as 40-50% of the actual order cost (eg: order $100 of stuff, shipping $45-50), it forces us to make large orders in the range of two to three hundred dollars to lessen the pain of the shipping cost. But I don't often actually *want* that many products, it's just bulking up the order for the sake of it.

Or in my current situation, I just want to top up on a couple of items. I don't want to stock up on anything, I'm after 4 bottles max. But nearly $50 shipping on a $100 order is just nuts - I could make the same order from the 'other' store and the difference in shipping could buy me another bottle of something.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Has anyone from Canada recently purchased Orange Triad? I have bought it before from BB but they now won't ship to Canada, as they said they were told it will not cross the border due to the vitamin K in it? Yet we can buy it up here in Canada albeit at an inflated price? I don't get it.
  19. Registered User
    Answers

How do I order by USPS to Poland? Fedex sucks as they send you a bill later on top of the shipping costs.

So, how do I select USPS?
  20. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheTransforma View Post
    How do I order by USPS to Poland? Fedex sucks as they send you a bill later on top of the shipping costs.

So, how do I select USPS?
    There's a checkbox for USPS Quotes Only, on the right, as you're checking out.
  21. Registered User
    Answers

There's a checkbox for USPS Quotes Only, on the right, as you're checking out.
    What would be great is to have any answer from NP about this issue and if they will do something. Their silence sounds to me that whatever we could say, they don't care.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nricciar View Post
    Basically "International Express/International Economy" means nothing when it comes to carrier choice. What is happening on the back end is NutraPlanet is choosing the cheapest method for you based on your chosen time-frame. It could be USPS or FedEx, and in the future even possibly DHL and UPS.

To help you out though I have added another option on the shipping method page during checkout..... on the right side below where you can change your address you will now see a link called "USPS Rates Only" if you click on it your shipping rates will be refreshed and will be guaranteed to be USPS rates.

If you choose this option there is a very good chance your shipping costs will go up though (either prices stay the same because USPS was already selected, or USPS was more expensive).
    I still wonder why, after the introducing the generic "International Express/Economy" instead of specific shipping options, the shipping costs (to Estonia) went up quite a bit, at least 50% or more... did you get better rates from USPS in the past ?
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Would be good if you guys could offer a more reasonable normal post service to the UK.

For example 120caps of Testojack, bb.com shipping is only $8 normal usps to the UK.
    nutriplanet's cheapest option is $20
  24. Registered User
    Answers

Hi Guys, just want to say thanks to you and fedex for a great service made a order on Tuesday and it arrived here today (Friday).
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dsldude View Post
    Would be good if you guys could offer a more reasonable normal post service to the UK.

For example 120caps of Testojack, bb.com shipping is only $8 normal usps to the UK.
    nutriplanet's cheapest option is $20
    I second this! Without a doubt I'd much rather shop at NP than bb.com as I have issues with the morality of that site (in particular, the way the review system is a complete fake). But as far as shipping goes bb.com seems on average to charge about 40% of what NP does. Which makes it very difficult to quit bb.com...

EDIT - sorry I should have said, I live in the UK too
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Hi nutra,
    Can you give the best USPS shipping rates for international order?
    The UPSP shipping cost used to better than it does now...

I had one order shipped by Fedex, then I had to pay $150-ish just for the taxes (only 5 small bottles of supps).
    What a pity...
    Fedex sucks...

I want USPS Express Mail Service (EMS) back.
    Please take this into your consideration, nutra...

We are your loyal international customers.

FYI I live in malaysia and indonesia.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Answers

I got my order through to Canada just fine. Shipping was a little costly but I got it without any taxes at all.
  28. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by icebake View Post
    I second this! Without a doubt I'd much rather shop at NP than bb.com as I have issues with the morality of that site (in particular, the way the review system is a complete fake). But as far as shipping goes bb.com seems on average to charge about 40% of what NP does. Which makes it very difficult to quit bb.com...

EDIT - sorry I should have said, I live in the UK too
    Did you have to pay some custom fee? I am living in France and I have placed an order to a retail in uk, it was very fast. The products are more expensive but the shipping cost is very low... it is predator nutrition ;-)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. International shipping cost
    By arnika in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 07:16 AM