GPLC at Nutraplanet

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Here it is...show us how bad you guys want us to stock GPLC (glycine propionyl l-carnitine). The demand has to beat the cost...which is pretty high.

If there is enough demand to meet the cost then the boss would be more inclined to stock it. Share your support by posting in here. Quantity you would order and dosing should be good info.

If there isn't enough demand we will not risk stocking such an expensive product

vudoo

Awards
How much would it be? Grams, servings, price are you guys looking at?

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
I would love to have it at Nutraplanet... of course it is price dependent. I would like to know the possible price range before I promise to jump on it.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
It is kind of a niche product. I've tried GPLC and just PLCAR and couldn't tell a noticeable difference between those two. So no...I wouldn't pay the extra $$ for GPLC

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to see quantities similar to what PP has to offer, and also something 2-3 times larger with equivalent pricing. Powder and nutracaps as well. Dosing would be 3-5 grams a day.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I've seen $40 per 100g so we would def be in that ballpark...if higher we wouldn't pursue it. We have a minimum order quota to fill which is why we need your input. We would carry multiple siZe to fufill each unique want

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Offer it at a unbeatable price that nutra is known for and I will try it.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
The 40 per 100g is an estimate...if we can't beat pp's price it would be pointless to carry it. That is what it will come down to.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
At $40 for 100 grams I would have to pass, and just go through PP to be honest.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Problem of gplc is suppliers...there are only a handful...literally and those aren't set up for BIG orders like the ones we deal with. When we stock something we want to have stick after stock as to not run into out of stock issues. Some supplements are different, different extraction processes which take more time and others where the raws are present in different countries. Add on tarifs, restrictions and it gets expensive.

The company we are talking to know holds a patent on gplc I'm told and conforms to te quality standards we require our products to have.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
So if they hold the patent does that mean that these other company's, PP included, sources would dry up?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
come on guys.....this has been requested for a bit (over and over again I may add). where is the love on this?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I suggest you put a link in the product request thread, surely that will garner more support. I will put a link in my log as well!

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I am in for sure. $30 for 100g? $60 for 250?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds pretty fair right there, maybe throw in a pill option as well for 50 grams and 100 grams, price 10-15% higher than bulk???

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
If you guys can do 135 grams for ~35 id go for it.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gplc is so expensive to source, as PP is already selling it for so cheap that there is likely no reason i would include it with my NP order

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
gplc is so expensive to source, as PP is already selling it for so cheap that there is likely no reason i would include it with my NP order
I know what you mean, alot of people apparently don't feel that way so we are trying to see if it's feasible.

Keep up the prices you'd like to see!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would pay $40 for 100grams, I plan on making an order soon, so I hope you guys get this stuff in.

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
would definitely buy @ $30/100 g. Even $35/100 g capped.

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
PP sells it for roughly $0.29/gram so you obviously guys would have to do better than that. Isn't GPLC a patented ingredient (meaning you can only get it from Sigma Tau)? I believe PP sources theirs straight from Sigma Tau?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
PP sells it for roughly $0.29/gram so you obviously guys would have to do better than that. Isn't GPLC a patented ingredient (meaning you can only get it from Sigma Tau)? I believe PP sources theirs straight from Sigma Tau?
Wow, you've got a hard on for PP.

Let's not forget about the cost of shipping at PP. Nine dollars for a nineteen dollar order.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Big PR: how about making an option for the pump stack powder combo u have now but for 20 bucks more u can get 90 grams of GPLC instead of the arginine and citrulline? and extra 5 dollars for PEA/Hordenine caps.

I want the pea/hordenine caps back

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
and the reason i said 135 grams for 35 is because thats ~5 dollars cheaper than buying 2 packets of primordials stuff. and because 135 grams is enough for 30 workouts . and yeah i could get it that cheap if i was buying in kilos

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
Wow, you've got a hard on for PP.

Let's not forget about the cost of shipping at PP. Nine dollars for a nineteen dollar order.
Are you stupid? They offer free shipping on orders over $50 year round (with the exception of their seasonal promotions where shipping is free on orders of $150). So relax meathead, it makes no sense for nutra to sell this stuff if they can't beat pp's price. Sounds pretty logical to me

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you stupid? They offer free shipping on orders over $50 year round (with the exception of their seasonal promotions where shipping is free on orders of $150). So relax meathead, it makes no sense for nutra to sell this stuff if they can't beat pp's price. Sounds pretty logical to me
lmlfao

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Why not sell more then 100g, I would assume it would be cheaper then pp since NP is selling more in bulk
I stated earlier we would

I already said that

If I show support are you going to neg me again for it?
:bryce:
Big PR: how about making an option for the pump stack powder combo u have now but for 20 bucks more u can get 90 grams of GPLC instead of the arginine and citrulline? and extra 5 dollars for PEA/Hordenine caps.

I want the pea/hordenine caps back
We can def look at that...thanks for the idea.

I'll see about the PEA/Hordenine.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established

I already said that

There is one part of this that made me lmfao, can anyone guess?

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I already said that

I say if your going to sell in bulk and its cheaper in the long run that way I'd buy some I'll put 100 on it in bulk depending on how long it lasts.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Wow, that hard on must be full of piss and vinegar.

Meathead????lol.

Why do you care so much, if NP wants to carry it for their customers?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I say if your going to sell in bulk and its cheaper in the long run that way I'd buy some I'll put 100 on it in bulk depending on how long it lasts.
Good to hear, thanks for the feedback.

zwa004

zwa004

Awards
I'm down ESPECIALLY if it's CAPPED!!!!!!! The powder irritates my stomach. :fart:

But I'm in either way.

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
Wow, that hard on must be full of piss and vinegar.

Meathead????lol.

Why do you care so much, if NP wants to carry it for their customers?

Fool, I would like nutra to carry it at a better price then primordial so I can save some cash. How is this so hard for you to understand?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Fool, I would like nutra to carry it at a better price then primordial so I can save some cash. How is this so hard for you to understand?
Fool????lol. What are you, 12?

Re-read your post's, sure don't come across that way.

ANyway, more power to ya. Make love, not fight.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I'm down for GPLC if you can match or beat PP's price. I use 4.5 grams daily

If this idea ends up scrapped, can we get some LCLT again?!