GPLC at Nutraplanet

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Big Papi View Post
    Are you stupid? They offer free shipping on orders over $50 year round (with the exception of their seasonal promotions where shipping is free on orders of $150). So relax meathead, it makes no sense for nutra to sell this stuff if they can't beat pp's price. Sounds pretty logical to me
    Wow, that hard on must be full of piss and vinegar.

    Meathead????lol.

    Why do you care so much, if NP wants to carry it for their customers?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Wow, that hard on must be full of piss and vinegar.

    Meathead????lol.
    lmfao
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  3. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I say if your going to sell in bulk and its cheaper in the long run that way I'd buy some I'll put 100 on it in bulk depending on how long it lasts.
    Good to hear, thanks for the feedback.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
    •   
       


  4. I'm down ESPECIALLY if it's CAPPED!!!!!!! The powder irritates my stomach.

    But I'm in either way.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Wow, that hard on must be full of piss and vinegar.

    Meathead????lol.

    Why do you care so much, if NP wants to carry it for their customers?

    Fool, I would like nutra to carry it at a better price then primordial so I can save some cash. How is this so hard for you to understand?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Big Papi View Post
    Fool, I would like nutra to carry it at a better price then primordial so I can save some cash. How is this so hard for you to understand?
    Fool????lol. What are you, 12?


    Re-read your post's, sure don't come across that way.

    ANyway, more power to ya. Make love, not fight.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  8. I'm down for GPLC if you can match or beat PP's price. I use 4.5 grams daily

    If this idea ends up scrapped, can we get some LCLT again?!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    I'm down for GPLC if you can match or beat PP's price. I use 4.5 grams daily

    If this idea ends up scrapped, can we get some LCLT again?!
    or PLCAR.

  10. Any cahnce of Nutra doing a PLCAR/LCLT powder? I love RPN's-but we wont be seeing those in again or atleast for a while I think

  11. Hell yeah I'm in. I love my GPLC.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    It's $20 for 67.5g at Primordial....
    This is pretty much a rock bottom price for this product given the cost of the raw material. His markup on this is minimal, unless he's buying huge amounts. To be honest, we could beat the price, but doing so would not really be worth it as we'd have to sink a huge amount of $ into inventory.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    This is pretty much a rock bottom price for this product given the cost of the raw material. His markup on this is minimal, unless he's buying huge amounts. To be honest, we could beat the price, but doing so would not really be worth it as we'd have to sink a huge amount of $ into inventory.

    So price match pp! I'm cool with that.

  14. i would be interested

  15. I would buy a lot for sure, it costs for caps about $20 which gives me 10 workouts so thats 45 gms. I would buy a few huindred grams at the PP site price if NP carried it. Of course I would pay a little extra for capped or just use cap em quik I guess.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    This is pretty much a rock bottom price for this product given the cost of the raw material. His markup on this is minimal, unless he's buying huge amounts. To be honest, we could beat the price, but doing so would not really be worth it as we'd have to sink a huge amount of $ into inventory.
    Why not look into price matching and offering a larger quantity; your margin will be slightly larger at a higher quantity anyways. Plus, if people are willing to pay for caps, you can add a few more % there making it more viable.

  17. So is there an update?

  18. We're trying to see how we can do it the NP way.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    We're trying to see how we can do it the NP way.
    Great new Custom, thanks for listening to all of our nagging requests for this. Now, don't let us down!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Big Papi View Post
    So relax meathead, it makes no sense for nutra to sell this stuff if they can't beat pp's price. Sounds pretty logical to me
    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    To be honest, we could beat the price, but doing so would not really be worth it as we'd have to sink a huge amount of $ into inventory.
    Many customers like a one-stop website. I know I do. I got online and headed over to Nutra to look for some GPLC after reading about it in a recent MD magazine and was disappointed that my one-stop web store did not carry it. I got on here and found this thread. Now I'm headed over to PP for some, and if they also carry the other supplements that I need to refill on, I will also be ordering from there. One stop, one cart to pay attention to, one single payment, one package to keep track of through the shipping process and one package to deal with at the door.

    Nutra needs to understand that the big picture is not just about profit margins, but giving customers what they want. So what if Nutra only makes 10 cents profit per 50g? Nutra will make up for it with the other $400-$600 I typically drop per order. I know Nutra doesn't have the BEST price out there. Nutra just has good overall prices, and a large inventory. That's what attracted me to them after some bad customer service at BN years ago.

    My vote is for you guys to carry it at competitive prices even if the profit margins aren't going to be large. Off to the other site I go...

    -Paul

  21. I'd buy it if you match or beat the PP price
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Blesum View Post

    Nutra needs to understand that the big picture is not just about profit margins, but giving customers what they want...
    I have not doubt NutraPlanet understands the "big picture" as well as anyone else. The wide variety of sales they do is testimony to this. Yet, NutraPlanet must correctly scrutinize customer wishes to be able to assess their commercial viability, as well as not only the required initial investment, but also the inventory exposure. Standard investment analysis.
    Overall, NutraPlanet is customer-focused, and will certainly reflect this in its decision here.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I have not doubt NutraPlanet understands the "big picture" as well as anyone else. The wide variety of sales they do is testimony to this. Yet, NutraPlanet must correctly scrutinize customer wishes to be able to assess their commercial viability, as well as not only the required initial investment, but also the inventory exposure. Standard investment analysis.
    Overall, NutraPlanet is customer-focused, and will certainly reflect this in its decision here.
    Exactly, the average customer fails to understand this. It's not their 50,000 they have to throw down on an item. 1 item.

  24. We are Still trying to make this happen

  25. Good stuff. Thanks guys.

  26. If you can match PP price I am in!!!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Here it is...show us how bad you guys want us to stock GPLC (glycine propionyl l-carnitine). The demand has to beat the cost...which is pretty high.

    If there is enough demand to meet the cost then the boss would be more inclined to stock it. Share your support by posting in here. Quantity you would order and dosing should be good info.

    If there isn't enough demand we will not risk stocking such an expensive product
    VERY VERY VERY BADLY!!!!!!!

    Guys... THIS is truly it! Forget everything else based in theory, rat studies, and faulty logic - GPLC IS TRUE MUSCULAR FIREPOWER!

    Pumps like CRAZY, endurance, and if you're lean enough you'll be a veiny mess! I have been using GPLC for just over two full months now, and it is simply amazing. I was going to re-up from Primordial, but the more e-commerce merchants to carry it the better for the consumer! STOCK IT UP ALONG WITH WHEY HYDRO AND RE-STOCK P-SLIN POWDER.

    Imagine... GPLC + BCAA + Micronized Monohydrate + Karbo-Lyn + Beta Alanine + na-r-ALA + Corosolic Acid 20% + Glycerine! You'd be getting stitches across the top of your biceps!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by rottie76 View Post
    It is kind of a niche product. I've tried GPLC and just PLCAR and couldn't tell a noticeable difference between those two. So no...I wouldn't pay the extra $$ for GPLC
    It isn't a niche product, this should be used by anyone within a square mile of a dumbbell! It is on par quite easily with beta alanine and perhaps even the longstanding king of the otc hierarchy itself, creatine. You must not have been taking enough to impart the true dramatic physiological effects realized by 4.5+ grams, the clinical efficacious dosage.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Problem of gplc is suppliers...there are only a handful...literally and those aren't set up for BIG orders like the ones we deal with. When we stock something we want to have stick after stock as to not run into out of stock issues. Some supplements are different, different extraction processes which take more time and others where the raws are present in different countries. Add on tarifs, restrictions and it gets expensive.

    The company we are talking to know holds a patent on gplc I'm told and conforms to te quality standards we require our products to have.
    Going straight through Sigma-Tau huh? Awesome!

    This will completely take care of any batch testing and potency concerns - they are the best. I have been taking Jarrow Formulations GPLC for a while, and switched over to EST's Plasmatic - but anymore, I am home brewing and capping my own products, so the more raws the BETTER - ESPECIALLY this work horse supplement!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Blesum View Post
    Many customers like a one-stop website. I know I do. I got online and headed over to Nutra to look for some GPLC after reading about it in a recent MD magazine and was disappointed that my one-stop web store did not carry it. I got on here and found this thread. Now I'm headed over to PP for some, and if they also carry the other supplements that I need to refill on, I will also be ordering from there. One stop, one cart to pay attention to, one single payment, one package to keep track of through the shipping process and one package to deal with at the door.

    Nutra needs to understand that the big picture is not just about profit margins, but giving customers what they want. So what if Nutra only makes 10 cents profit per 50g? Nutra will make up for it with the other $400-$600 I typically drop per order. I know Nutra doesn't have the BEST price out there. Nutra just has good overall prices, and a large inventory. That's what attracted me to them after some bad customer service at BN years ago.

    My vote is for you guys to carry it at competitive prices even if the profit margins aren't going to be large. Off to the other site I go...

    -Paul
    Repped for that reply - awesome reasoning; I also simply try to consolidate my shipping costs to one purchase online. I bought Slin Sane yesterday from another website because I had a coupon code and shipping was $6.99 and arrives the next day.

  31. BUMP

    Any insight into which way your leaning about carrying GPLC? I would much rather buy from Nutra since I can pick up other supplements opposed to Beyond this Century or Primordial Performance where it is basically a one stop destination merely for one item. Also, with the 10 and 20% Primordial codes floating around out there, it almost makes up for shipping fees (if spending under $100)... so I would truly like to see this item carried by NP so I can have a source for all the SCIENCE backed and validated raws to cap my own supplements.

  32. I've been discussing pricing with Sigma Tau to try and get a better deal so we can pass it on to you guys...

  33. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    I've been discussing pricing with Sigma Tau to try and get a better deal so we can pass it on to you guys...
    VERY cool, thank you so much for the update...

    The only other compound I would like to see sold in its raw powder form, would be pycogenol.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    I've been discussing pricing with Sigma Tau to try and get a better deal so we can pass it on to you guys...
    Reps for the update and working to get us awesome pricing, as only NP can do!

  35. To be perfectly honest, though, I do not see how this is superior to Propionyl-L-Carnitine.

    PLCAR costs less and requires less of a dose to be active.

    With GPLC, the Glycine is going to cleave off of the PLCAR and too much Glycine all at once can make people overly drowsy, hence why you may see some companies over-compensating with stimulants when using GLPC in a blended pre-workout product.

    I mean, to each his own, but I'm just not seeing why people want to pay almost double for essentially PLCAR + Glycine.

    If I'm missing something, someone please enlighten me. Everyone knows I've been wrong before.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    To be perfectly honest, though, I do not see how this is superior to Propionyl-L-Carnitine.

    PLCAR costs less and requires less of a dose to be active.

    With GPLC, the Glycine is going to cleave off of the PLCAR and too much Glycine all at once can make people overly drowsy, hence why you may see some companies over-compensating with stimulants when using GLPC in a blended pre-workout product.

    I mean, to each his own, but I'm just not seeing why people want to pay almost double for essentially PLCAR + Glycine.

    If I'm missing something, someone please enlighten me. Everyone knows I've been wrong before.
    IMHO I think it has to do with the study: Bloomer RJ, Smith WA, Fisher-Wellman KH. Glycine propionyl-L-carnitine increases plasma nitrate/nitrite in resistance trained men. J Int Soc Sports Nutr 2007;4(1):22.

    Not sure if that is the one where they used 4.5gms but that seems to be what everyone including myself are dosing for this stuff. I do it pre workout and on workout days only.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    To be perfectly honest, though, I do not see how this is superior to Propionyl-L-Carnitine.

    PLCAR costs less and requires less of a dose to be active.

    With GPLC, the Glycine is going to cleave off of the PLCAR and too much Glycine all at once can make people overly drowsy, hence why you may see some companies over-compensating with stimulants when using GLPC in a blended pre-workout product.

    I mean, to each his own, but I'm just not seeing why people want to pay almost double for essentially PLCAR + Glycine.

    If I'm missing something, someone please enlighten me. Everyone knows I've been wrong before.

    If GPLC isn't working out, I'd be happy with PLCAR , LCLT (carnipure) or both.

  38. id be satisfied w/plcar as well. had good results with the original bulk powder
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. GPLC
    By Colbert in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 09:39 PM
  2. gplc- how much?
    By ambulldog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 11:03 PM
  3. GPLC...
    By fieldt76 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 06:10 PM
  4. Seanol + GPLC =
    By Imeniaan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 03:43 AM
  5. GPLC
    By jazzman21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 03:48 PM
Log in
Log in