GPLC at Nutraplanet

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. PP sells it for roughly $0.29/gram so you obviously guys would have to do better than that. Isn't GPLC a patented ingredient (meaning you can only get it from Sigma Tau)? I believe PP sources theirs straight from Sigma Tau?

2. If I show support are you going to neg me again for it?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Big Papi View Post
    PP sells it for roughly $0.29/gram so you obviously guys would have to do better than that. Isn't GPLC a patented ingredient (meaning you can only get it from Sigma Tau)? I believe PP sources theirs straight from Sigma Tau?
    Wow, you've got a hard on for PP.

Let's not forget about the cost of shipping at PP. Nine dollars for a nineteen dollar order.

4. Big PR: how about making an option for the pump stack powder combo u have now but for 20 bucks more u can get 90 grams of GPLC instead of the arginine and citrulline? and extra 5 dollars for PEA/Hordenine caps.

I want the pea/hordenine caps back

5. and the reason i said 135 grams for 35 is because thats ~5 dollars cheaper than buying 2 packets of primordials stuff. and because 135 grams is enough for 30 workouts . and yeah i could get it that cheap if i was buying in kilos

6. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Wow, you've got a hard on for PP.

Let's not forget about the cost of shipping at PP. Nine dollars for a nineteen dollar order.
    Are you stupid? They offer free shipping on orders over $50 year round (with the exception of their seasonal promotions where shipping is free on orders of $150). So relax meathead, it makes no sense for nutra to sell this stuff if they can't beat pp's price. Sounds pretty logical to me

7. Quote Originally Posted by Big Papi View Post
    Are you stupid? They offer free shipping on orders over $50 year round (with the exception of their seasonal promotions where shipping is free on orders of $150). So relax meathead, it makes no sense for nutra to sell this stuff if they can't beat pp's price. Sounds pretty logical to me
    lmlfao
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

8. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Why not sell more then 100g, I would assume it would be cheaper then pp since NP is selling more in bulk
    I stated earlier we would

Quote Originally Posted by Big Papi View Post
    PP sells it for roughly $0.29/gram so you obviously guys would have to do better than that. Isn't GPLC a patented ingredient (meaning you can only get it from Sigma Tau)? I believe PP sources theirs straight from Sigma Tau?
    I already said that

Quote Originally Posted by Quinc View Post
    If I show support are you going to neg me again for it?

Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    Big PR: how about making an option for the pump stack powder combo u have now but for 20 bucks more u can get 90 grams of GPLC instead of the arginine and citrulline? and extra 5 dollars for PEA/Hordenine caps.

I want the pea/hordenine caps back
    We can def look at that...thanks for the idea.

I'll see about the PEA/Hordenine.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

9. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post

I already said that

There is one part of this that made me lmfao, can anyone guess?
    Truth

10. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post

I already said that

I say if your going to sell in bulk and its cheaper in the long run that way I'd buy some I'll put 100 on it in bulk depending on how long it lasts.

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Big Papi View Post
    Wow, that hard on must be full of piss and vinegar.

Meathead????lol.

Why do you care so much, if NP wants to carry it for their customers?

12. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post

Meathead????lol.
    lmfao

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:

13. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I say if your going to sell in bulk and its cheaper in the long run that way I'd buy some I'll put 100 on it in bulk depending on how long it lasts.
    Good to hear, thanks for the feedback.

14. I'm down ESPECIALLY if it's CAPPED!!!!!!! The powder irritates my stomach.

But I'm in either way.

15. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post

Meathead????lol.

Why do you care so much, if NP wants to carry it for their customers?

Fool, I would like nutra to carry it at a better price then primordial so I can save some cash. How is this so hard for you to understand?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Big Papi View Post
    Fool, I would like nutra to carry it at a better price then primordial so I can save some cash. How is this so hard for you to understand?
    Fool????lol. What are you, 12?

Re-read your post's, sure don't come across that way.

ANyway, more power to ya. Make love, not fight.

17. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post

18. I'm down for GPLC if you can match or beat PP's price. I use 4.5 grams daily

If this idea ends up scrapped, can we get some LCLT again?!

19. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    I'm down for GPLC if you can match or beat PP's price. I use 4.5 grams daily

If this idea ends up scrapped, can we get some LCLT again?!
    or PLCAR.

20. Any cahnce of Nutra doing a PLCAR/LCLT powder? I love RPN's-but we wont be seeing those in again or atleast for a while I think

21. Hell yeah I'm in. I love my GPLC.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    It's $20 for 67.5g at Primordial....
    This is pretty much a rock bottom price for this product given the cost of the raw material. His markup on this is minimal, unless he's buying huge amounts. To be honest, we could beat the price, but doing so would not really be worth it as we'd have to sink a huge amount of $ into inventory.

23. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    This is pretty much a rock bottom price for this product given the cost of the raw material. His markup on this is minimal, unless he's buying huge amounts. To be honest, we could beat the price, but doing so would not really be worth it as we'd have to sink a huge amount of $ into inventory.

So price match pp! I'm cool with that.

24. i would be interested

25. I would buy a lot for sure, it costs for caps about $20 which gives me 10 workouts so thats 45 gms. I would buy a few huindred grams at the PP site price if NP carried it. Of course I would pay a little extra for capped or just use cap em quik I guess.

26. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Why not look into price matching and offering a larger quantity; your margin will be slightly larger at a higher quantity anyways. Plus, if people are willing to pay for caps, you can add a few more % there making it more viable.

27. So is there an update?

28. We're trying to see how we can do it the NP way.

29. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    We're trying to see how we can do it the NP way.
    Great new Custom, thanks for listening to all of our nagging requests for this. Now, don't let us down!

Similar Forum Threads

1. GPLC
    By Colbert in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 10:39 PM
  2. gplc- how much?
    By ambulldog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 12:03 AM
  3. GPLC...
    By fieldt76 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33