dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
any idea when all the whey will be in stock

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
I think "All Tha Whey" is in trouble....they're not able to keep up....maybe short staffed...who knows. But wait - NutraPro is coming out soon!! Maybe even this week... :party:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good question...I've been asking the same question for over a month now (if that tells you anything). We've got a couple PO's that are still pending, and dating back almost 2 months!!!

Not sure what's going on over there but this is getting ridiculous. I believe they are using our funds to fund their runs for direct business while delaying our orders until funds from other sales allow them to fulfill our PO's. It's like a Protein Ponzi scheme!

I wouldn't be surprised if NutraPro arrives in stock before ATW. Their service and reliability has become completely untrustworthy as of late.

majormass

Awards
ultimate nutrition pro star whey on the net for 32.99 5lbs 80srvngs and 25g protein a scoop..maybe nutra can pick that up

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not to mention, after embarking on this protein venture, I've learned quite a bit about the protein market from the supply side; and NutraPro is vastly superior to other products on the market.

Testers have confirmed this from a quality and mixability standpoint and the feedback is unanimous, NutraPro dominates the other products on the market.

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
I am going to move away from ATW products considering the threads I have read as of late. Plus, it seems unlikely Nutra is going to get any stock soon. I guess I will try the Nutrapro and stock up if it's good.

Is their a nutrition label out for the Nutrapro product? Is it manufactured in America with no chance of melamine contamination? Sorry if this was addressed in another thread.

skar01

Awards
Sorry if I missed it, but when is NutraPro coming out? I've got an order I'm ready to place and wouldn't want to have to wait another two months if it comes out just after I get this one in. Thanks!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is their a nutrition label out for the Nutrapro product? Is it manufactured in America with no chance of melamine contamination? Sorry if this was addressed in another thread.
This is manufactured in the U.S. using premium grade dairy materials from domestic supplies...so no chances of melamine.

NutraPro has a stellar nutritional profile:

Serving Size: 28.40 grams
Servings per Container: ~80

Calories

Calories from Fat

Total Fat
1 g

Saturated Fat
1 g

Trans Fat
0 g

Cholesterol
21 mg

Total Carbohydrate
1 g

Dietary Fiber
1 g

Sugars
1 g

Calcium
144 mg

Phosphorus
78 mg

Sodium
36 mg

Potassium
151 mg

Protein
22 g

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Plus the first time you mix this up you will INSTANTLY see a difference. It literally melts in water...no more using blenders or extra liquid to compensate for poor mixability. Ever see "other" cheap proteins that foam up to high hell or have clumps even though it's an isolate? Poor mixability = poor bioavailability = atomic protein farts :gas:

I have lactose intolerance and NutraPro™ gives me ZERO bloat or gas. I even use 1/3 less water because it dissipates completely.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Well as long as nutrapro makes a chocolate PB cup it's all good :)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no choc pb on the initial release...

First run flavors:
Whipped Vanilla Creme
Frosty Milk Chocolate
Strawberries & Cream
Juicy Watermelon Splash

We may look into Choc PB on future runs if we can nail the flavor. So far all the reviews for the flavors above have been very positive.

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
I have lactose intolerance and NutraPro™ gives me ZERO bloat or gas. I even use 1/3 less water because it dissipates completely.
This is excellent news, for I am the same with lactose. There's nothing worse than spending the day trying to alleviate the pressure built up inside my stomach and fart tube! Talking about weapons of ass destruction here!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
once this hits, it will be a monster stocking up, including my own :thumbsup:

agurkas

Awards
ATW lost me as a customer. Back when there was that recall, I sent seven 5lb bags to them. I had to call like 10 times to just get 5 back, still waiting for two almost what... a year later. Ridiculous!

I'd rather support NutraPlanet. Their other bulk stuff is good. Looks like I will be ordering mucho protein the moment it comes out. Why not let us pre-order to get in line early? I got like 200 grams of protein left.

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
i got like 4 servings of protein, pre-release sale?? =P

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Wont be a presale, they get off on watching everyone squirm and want to cause chaso upon the release to caption a large statement in their sales vs others <shrugs>

I'll still pick up a choc 5lber to see how it is and then stock up from there!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wont be a presale, they get off on watching everyone squirm and want to cause chaso upon the release to caption a large statement in their sales vs others <shrugs>

I'll still pick up a choc 5lber to see how it is and then stock up from there!
Wow, not much to say to this silliness

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Yes, sillyness, lighten up lol Im joking! If I felt that way would I support NP and buy from them including their new whey?

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
Yes, sillyness, lighten up lol Im joking! If I felt that way would I support NP and buy from them including their new whey?
Even if your comment was in jest, readers will take and it may enter their conscious as the truth, when in fact, it is not.
Also, even though you purchase from a company does not give you the right to make condescending remarks about such.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Even if your comment was in jest, readers will take and it may enter their conscious as the truth, when in fact, it is not.
Also, even though you purchase from a company does not give you the right to make condescending remarks about such.
Ok thanks mom. Grow up my god, get off NP nuts sam and let it be. I made a joke lol Get over it
As well I stated it was a joke. So...

I mean no trouble only good, hence my ballistic sales through NP thanks to AM. So dont make this into something its not mr. sheep

Am and NP hook it up, why would I take stabs at either? Thanks to AM, np has been getting crazy sales from me. So take it as you like and dont let it bother you to much, need rest to grow!

sncaufield

Awards
Ok thanks mom. Grow up my god, get off NP nuts sam and let it be. I made a joke lol Get over it
As well I stated it was a joke. So...

I mean no trouble only good, hence my ballistic sales through NP thanks to AM. So dont make this into something its not mr. sheep

Am and NP hook it up, why would I take stabs at either? Thanks to AM, np has been getting crazy sales from me. So take it as you like and dont let it bother you to much, need rest to grow!
A simple "sorry nutraplanet" would have been better than that lackluster attempt to argue your rude and less than obvious "joke."

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Not in any sense and IM sorry you feel that way. I part of the team as well, just not going to sit back and let shots be taken at me or what be it.

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
As well I stated it was a joke. So... just let it be known that I suck balls for fun too!
Yeah... I hope you're joking here, too!