Bulk D-Aspartic Acid

Page 1 of 8 1236 ... Last
  1. Registered User

Bulk D-Aspartic Acid

Congrats--I can't believe you have this available already. What are the recommendations on dose? Just jump to the 3g in the Italian Study? Or start lower?

2. Registered User

I'm very interested in this one. Looking forward to some user feedback on this.
  3. Board Supporter

I'd like to know about this too. Some research indicated that this increases prolactin? There's a thread around if you search for it.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by scott72 View Post
    I'd like to know about this too. Some research indicated that this increases prolactin? There's a thread around if you search for it.
    really?! I'll hold off on this one until i read more on it.
  5. Registered User

Dose dependant. Like everything else.

G.E.T., AX, and Muscle Warfare have just come out with different products with DAA. None of them come even close to the 3g dosage. Muscle Warfare has NMDA (N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid) which is supposed to be much stronger. The whole point of supplementing DAA is the conversion TO NMDA.

Anyway, I have the Muscle Warfare Product NMDA (which has DAA, NMDA and a couple of serms and cofactors) and a bulk DAA product in capsule called DAA Pure on the way. So in a week or two I'll be trying whichever comes first and comparing the two.

Muscle Warfare is doing in house testing on MMA fighters in their gym and are seeing nearly instant increases in Test, Gh, and Dhea levels. Their documentation impresses me. I don't expect Clinical Controlled Trials--that would make a our supplements $150 a bottle. But doing simple, in house testing is something most companies are not doing. Claiming a test boost is one thing, actually demonstrating it is another.

I'll be coming off Natadrol to try DAA. I doubt this stuff could touch how incredibly well, even unbelievably well Natadrol works for me.

I wonder if this means more D amino acid supplements are in our future?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by paulg View Post

G.E.T., AX, and Muscle Warfare have just come out with different products with DAA. None of them come even close to the 3g dosage. Muscle Warfare has NMDA (N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid) which is supposed to be much stronger. The whole point of supplementing DAA is the conversion TO NMDA.

Anyway, I have the Muscle Warfare Product NMDA (which has DAA, NMDA and a couple of serms and cofactors) and a bulk DAA product in capsule called DAA Pure on the way. So in a week or two I'll be trying whichever comes first and comparing the two.

Muscle Warfare is doing in house testing on MMA fighters in their gym and are seeing nearly instant increases in Test, Gh, and Dhea levels. Their documentation impresses me. I don't expect Clinical Controlled Trials--that would make a our supplements $150 a bottle. But doing simple, in house testing is something most companies are not doing. Claiming a test boost is one thing, actually demonstrating it is another.

I'll be coming off Natadrol to try DAA. I doubt this stuff could touch how incredibly well, even unbelievably well Natadrol works for me.

Interesting how did the dosing in the study go ?
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

what "co factors" to regulate the prolactin since this is plain DAA

edit: Did a quick search and came up with this bit of info from 2 seperate posts -

"vitex and definitely vitamin b6 p5p"

"Vitex is used to normalize excessive Prolactin levels. Women use it because it helps deal with a lot of female issues, among which can include excessive Prolactin levels and infertility. There is no reason why men cannot use it if they are simply looking to decrease Prolactin levels."
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Can this stuff take the place of HCG!?!?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

nothing replaces the real deal.
  10. Registered User

I dont think this should be taken as a stand alone, L-dopa(Powerfull) for prolactin/Test/HGH and anti estrogen( PP Sustain or IBE 6 bromo) would be great. The studies show this stuff raises Test rapidly and to high levels, so precautions should be taken.

It also raises IGF-1 and HGH, so adding HGHup should make for one hell of a stack.

Also, this converts through a methyl donor process into NDMA, so you might want to look into adding something that increases this conversion. Muscle Warfare has really addressesd a lot of these issues but bulk would allow you to play with a lot of different stacks.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bkprice View Post
    I dont think this should be taken as a stand alone, L-dopa(Powerfull) for prolactin/Test/HGH and anti estrogen( PP Sustain or IBE 6 bromo) would be great. The studies show this stuff raises Test rapidly and to high levels, so precautions should be taken.

It also raises IGF-1 and HGH, so adding HGHup should make for one hell of a stack.

Also, this converts through a methyl donor process into NDMA, so you might want to look into adding something that increases this conversion. Muscle Warfare has really addressesd a lot of these issues but bulk would allow you to play with a lot of different stacks.

I just ordered some of this and will get it Friday, and intend to stack with Sustain, PowerFull, and ATD. But ideas for good methyl donors would be great?!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

EST is releasing a D-aspartic acid product. its the new Propadrol , it has the same AI component the 3-ohat like methyl mass and it has 3 grams of a prop blend of D-aspartic and NMDA, plus some 7,8 benzo or 7methoxy cant remember which one
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tuberman View Post
    I just ordered some of this and will get it Friday, and intend to stack with Sustain, PowerFull, and ATD. But ideas for good methyl donors would be great?!
    vitamin B6, folic acid and vitamin B12
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

TMG trimethylglycine yeilds 3 ( hence tri ) donors. Its an excelent methyl donor. 100 grams powder is less than 7 bucks at beyond a century. It helps lower homocystine as a added bonus. Animal studies show increase meat production with less fat in farm animals. not bad for the price. taste is tolerable as well
  15. Registered User

The above mentioned methyl donors all work well but you can also look at DMAE or SAMe.

DAA has also been reported to improve mood, so stacking it with SAMe would be an interesting combo.

One thing about the studies, they were ran at 3 grams, so it is very possible that a lower dose could produce similar increases as the 3 gram dose. I believe Muscle Warfare said they found it to be just as potent at lower doses.

Patrick Arnold said on another board that he knows guys running up to 8 grams a day with no sides.

Dont know if I would go that far considering your body has a limit on how much it can convert DAA into NMDA and of course you would be increasing any possible sides.

I would play with dosing, start maybe at 1 gram and increase as needed. In fact, now that it is in bulk, I may just have to give it a try.

My Stack: DAA, Powerfull, PP Sustain/PP Form, SAMe,TMG. Maybe through in HGHup for its HGH increasing effects and Olive Oil, its cheap and its supplies the fats needed to build test.
  16. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bkprice View Post
    The above mentioned methyl donors all work well but you can also look at DMAE or SAMe.

DAA has also been reported to improve mood, so stacking it with SAMe would be an interesting combo.

One thing about the studies, they were ran at 3 grams, so it is very possible that a lower dose could produce similar increases as the 3 gram dose. I believe Muscle Warfare said they found it to be just as potent at lower doses.

Patrick Arnold said on another board that he knows guys running up to 8 grams a day with no sides.

Dont know if I would go that far considering your body has a limit on how much it can convert DAA into NMDA and of course you would be increasing any possible sides.

I would play with dosing, start maybe at 1 gram and increase as needed. In fact, now that it is in bulk, I may just have to give it a try.

My Stack: DAA, Powerfull, PP Sustain/PP Form, SAMe,TMG. Maybe through in HGHup for its HGH increasing effects and Olive Oil, its cheap and its supplies the fats needed to build test.
    You are on a roll today, AGREE big time, just make sure not to use formestane everyday after the 2 week mark in which it reaches peak plasma blood concentration.(avoid androgen saturartion/hence shutdown) I would go 3-6g of DAA, 1.4g of 1-carboxy, 5mg of P5P, 60mg of Ginkgo Bilboa, 50mg DMAE, 1-1.5g of fadogia and 2g of LCLT for the ultimate test boosting stack hehe. Oh and throw in some exemestane eod or e2d at 12.5gs.
    doing my own thang!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.

Hold on a second, all of these Muscle Warfare products are $70 each. The only thing I am paying $70 for are real injectables, which I have at my disposal. What is the payoff of using these Muscle Warfare products versus buying the bulk form amino acid? And to the guy suggesting running a post cycle for an amino acid....are you serious? Just because something increased free testosterone 40% in lab rats doesn't mean that we should immediately start buying nolva and hcg with a bulk amino acid. It sounds like someone is a little too scared of all the horror stories that come with not taking a proper post cycle. I have taken everything under the sun, have paid my dues, and am able to stay ripped year round. Therefore, I know what works and I know what doesn't. Bulking cycles are for lazy *******s. I am doing my own assessment of this product, which you can bet will be legit because I'm not on their payroll.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Subbed Going to come back and read up on this.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  19. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by theface View Post
    Hold on a second, all of these Muscle Warfare products are $70 each. The only thing I am paying $70 for are real injectables, which I have at my disposal. What is the payoff of using these Muscle Warfare products versus buying the bulk form amino acid? And to the guy suggesting running a post cycle for an amino acid....are you serious? Just because something increased free testosterone 40% in lab rats doesn't mean that we should immediately start buying nolva and hcg with a bulk amino acid. It sounds like someone is a little too scared of all the horror stories that come with not taking a proper post cycle. I have taken everything under the sun, have paid my dues, and am able to stay ripped year round. Therefore, I know what works and I know what doesn't. Bulking cycles are for lazy *******s. I am doing my own assessment of this product, which you can bet will be legit because I'm not on their payroll.

That's $70 on THEIR site. I've found it for $45 and it's only at a few retailers and should be a little cheaper over time. Maybe you're right that bulk is the way to go. Bulk is the way to go on pretty much everything anyway.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.

Okay, I was just making sure. I mean, $70 is quite steep for something of this nature without proven test-runs.
  21. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Interesting how did the dosing in the study go ?

75mg DAA and 25mg NMDA. And with methyl donors s.a.m.e. and TMG.
    I know that's a low dose on DAA but they claim that NMDA is 100x as potent as DAA at activating the NMDA receptor (100x means that 25mg NMDA would be equal to 2.5g of DAA). Who knows, you can only experiment. Maybe start off with 1g of DAA? It is supposed to kick in quickly...

If you look at the prop blend for Anabolic Xtreme Hard FX:
    Proprietary Matrix 473mg
    D-Aspartic acid, Trigonella foenum-graecum seed extract (standardized to 50% Fenuside Saponins), Coleus forskohlii extract (standardized to 20% Forskolin), 7-Methoxyflavone .
    At 4 caps a day it obviously doesn't come close to 3g of DAA. Funny how they reference the study showing Test increase but they don't replicate the dosage!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.

Indeed, what about the article in MD that talks about nmda permanently frying receptors or causing nerve ending to disappear or something of that nature?
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Drinking (booze) reportedly causes brain cell damage but I'm informed its only the weaker cells

So how safe is this DAA stuff ?
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.

Nobody knows man. There are no good reviews or logs on it yet. I am going to start my own log on Monday or Tuesday; whenever the stuff arrives.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Yeah, I've read of people using SARM's too, (no stack intended) and they start to see yellow and blue when they've been on too long.

please post a link for your log when avail
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    Yeah, I've read of people using SARM's too, (no stack intended) and they start to see yellow and blue when they've been on too long.

please post a link for your log when avail

Start to see yellow and blue? What now?
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Works great now that most motion pictures are 3D, you won't need to wear them glasses

jk
  28. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by theface View Post
    I'm very anxious to hear your assessment..
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

I'm very anxious to hear your assessment..
    I am as well.

Not to confuse this but when and if the final review gets done if its positive or negative really might be mute because an overall result based upon a statistical size of one and not using any baseline group at the same time. Not to mention what effects may or may not occur many years afterwards.

But after all it is just an amino acid, right
  30. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Just ordered 160 grams

NMDA looks fantastic actually, but I'm going to run the bulk for a month and run NMDA after to see if I feel any change.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  162 lbs.

I received an order from Muscle Warfare. Now I am confused the label says it has 35 mg of the "NMDA Amino Acid Hormonal Amplifying Matrix" --that of course consists of D-Aspartic acid, NMDA, Trimethyl Glycine and SAMe. If the label holds true then Muscle Warfare is the biggest RIP-OFF $70.00 FOR A FEW MILLIGRAMS OF supposedly active ingredients.
  32. MHA
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Any logs?
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I dove in and got 400 grams, I normally would wait it out but I'm 10 weeks out and it's go time!!

Should be in next week, anybody who wants to follow along can see the results in my current log Getting Primed for the stage CEO Style with some other nice goodies ... either way there will be carnage!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Well I took the plunge and picked up 400 grams of D-Aspartic acid at NP, will run 4 grams a day see what happens. It's a risk as it's pretty untested but I want to see if this stuff can help me out.
  35. Registered User

yep

Quote Originally Posted by rykkk View Post
    I received an order from Muscle Warfare. Now I am confused th label says it has 35 mg ofthe "NMDA Amino Acid hormal Amplifying Matrix" --that of course consists of D-Aspartic acid, NMDA, Trimethyl Glycine and SAMe. If the label holds true then Muscle Warfare is the biggest RIP-OFF $70.00 FOR A FEW MILLIGRAMS OF supposedly active ingredients.

Me too. Just came in yesterday. It is VERY underdosed. VERY VERY underdosed. If I had seen a label before ordering I WOULD NOT have ordered the product. On the phone the lady said the recommended dose is 2-3 caps a day (of a 90 count bottle). So now I have the bottle and it says to take 2-3 caps TWO TO THREE x a day! At 9 caps a day this will last 10 days....
    Lesson learned, do not order until you can see the actual label.....

I did get my DAA Pure (120 750mg D-aspartic acid) caps two days ago. I've worked out only once and had an impressive workout but obviously I need more time to evaluate. I went with the full 3g dosage.

Yea, I am pissed about this Muscle Warfare NMDA. The profile itself looks good, but the dosages are miniscule. As usual, bulk is the way to go.
    YU
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.

Lesson learned, do not order until you can see the actual label.....
    This is something everyone should do.
  37. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    This is something everyone should do.
    The ingredients were listed but not the dosages. Each capsule is only 230mg.
  38. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

FYI, Muscle Warfare appears to be owned by Fizogen/SDI Labs/Legal Steriods.com.

If you like those products, fine, but just be sure you know who you're doing business with.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post

If you like those products, fine, but just be sure you know who you're doing business with.
    Good info there, and even more of a reason to buy bulk.
    Truth
  40. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post

Thanks for the heads up, although I had no intentions of making purchases since their prices are out of whack, if I want a methyl donor, I will TMG which has three in itself.
    doing my own thang!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. D-Aspartic Acid (DAA)
    By John.R in forum Supplements
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 02-12-2013, 01:25 AM
  2. NP Bulk DAA * D-Aspartic Acid
    By celc5 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-21-2012, 03:59 PM
  3. D-Aspartic Acid