Scivation's NEW Quake 10.0, NOW ON PRE-SALE!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Scivation, the maker's of tried and true products, such as Xtend, Solution 5, VasoCharge, and many others, has done it again, by bringing an optimal pre-workout supplement to the table!

Scivation's NEW Quake 10.0
is now on pre-sale at NutraPlanet, at the INSANELY LOW PRICE of ONLY $24.95, 50% OFF!!! ETA- 3/08-10

Scivation is sick and tired of all of the BS in the preworkout category. Afterall, we brought you Xtend, the no-nonsense, everything-you-need and nothing-you-don't-need DURING workout supplement scientifically proven to build muscle and burn fat. Looking around, we saw the same old shenanigans happening over and over in the preworkout category: useless, pointless
ingredients, made up ingredients that don't even exist in literature, to thoughtless stimulant-based, adrenal-killing compounds. With Quake, we were after RESULTS and of course, skin bursting pumps and energy. This is where, after one workout, you will never take another pre-workout again.

Quake 10.0 was designed by the dream team, Chuck Rudolph, MEd, RD., Derek Charlebois and Chris Lockwood. Chuck is the creator of the Cut Diet and has trained professional athletes and prepared nutrition programs for over 15 years. Derek is the Director of Team Scivation, a personal training and diet program with over 35,000 members. Chris has vast experience, including being the Editor in Chief of the largest Bodybuilding magazine in the world, Muscle & Fitness; a Senior Category Director at GNC; and has also developed a new protein and amino acid delivery system (United States Patent Application #20040071825).

The no-nonsense, scientifically-proven effective ingredients formulated into each powerful serving of Quake 10.0 work synergistically to:
  • Support LEAN MASS GAINS
  • Promote MUSCLE PUMPS and FULLNESS
  • Generate INTENSE ENERGY and MENTAL FOCUS
Use Quake 10.0 as a stand-alone pre-workout formula or, to support faster, more effective results, 1) consume Quake 10.0 15-30 minutes before training, 2) sip Xtend during training, and 3) drink 2 servings of Solution 5 every
day.

THE ONE PRE-WORKOUT FORMULA THAT LEVELS ALL OTHERS TO THEIR SMOKE AND BROKEN MIRRORS!!!

cobfab12

cobfab12

Awards
Looks simple and effective, Id give it a shot but no stims for me :p Been a fan of Scivation forever and plow through Xtend like candy.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing that's supposed to be 3/08-10?

edit: yeah, see it on the product page.
Correct, 3/08-10. Mistake fixed. Thanks for the heads up!

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Is this something like Focus XT by SNS? I wonder if I could drink this on those long days at work/school or to stay mentally sharp.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
very nice and simple profile. Looks quite promising

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
I can't ever buy from nutraplanet there is some **** that they always send me some thing asking for confirmation on my card... makes me miss out on good deals

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
great deal... 40 servings for 24.95?... nice

sncaufield

Awards
Looks like great value, but hopefully there's at least 400mg of citric acid in there or else that could be a crap load of caffeine...

SmallTownIron

SmallTownIron

Banned
Awards
Scivation has some okay products. Just do not like the fact that there are added fillers in the products that you have the take atleast 2 scoops per serving. A lot of stuff that your body doesnt need. That said, Scivation is an okay product and is one of the top selling supplements. I am a fan of XTEND, due to the taste.

sncaufield

Awards
That said, Scivation is an okay product and is one of the top selling supplements.
say what?

Also, this product has no fillers... as opposed to most preworkouts. I don't know why you would post that statement on a thread about a product with no fillers..

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't ever buy from nutraplanet there is some **** that they always send me some thing asking for confirmation on my card... makes me miss out on good deals
Is it asking for the 3 digit code on the back of the card?

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Did I hear someone say March Madness crazy sale? :shhh: I'll definitely get some eventhough it would've been nice of Scivation to list the actual amounts of each ingredient oh well....it's worth the try. :yup:

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
No, it asks for me to email my card company and get some long ass code then send it to them and everything will be fine... so Idk

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, it asks for me to email my card company and get some long ass code then send it to them and everything will be fine... so Idk
thats odd. I would contact both your card company and NP customer support to see if there is a way to alleviate the issue.

SmallTownIron

SmallTownIron

Banned
Awards
say what?

Also, this product has no fillers... as opposed to most preworkouts. I don't know why you would post that statement on a thread about a product with no fillers..
Could you explain to me why it take 2 scoops instead of one? When I have seen some products who have virtually the same ingredients/nutrients but which half the serving of scivation?

I am not knocking the company by no means. I was just saying.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could you explain to me why it take 2 scoops instead of one? When I have seen some products who have virtually the same ingredients/nutrients but which half the serving of scivation?

I am not knocking the company by no means. I was just saying.
Could just be the size of the scoop :dunno:

sncaufield

Awards
Nice. May be right.:dunno:
yeah.. its not doubling the ingredients on the label...lol it's just they have a small scoop and each serving takes 2 scoops. Why? I have no idea. Maybe to make it easier for some people to test their tolerance and use only half a serving to start?

Whether there's 1 scoop at 10g or 2 scoops at 5g.. whats the difference man? I fail to see ur logic. Superpump for example has 20g per serving. This has 9.25g. You tell me which product is adding fillers lol

SmallTownIron

SmallTownIron

Banned
Awards
yeah.. its not doubling the ingredients on the label...lol it's just they have a small scoop and each serving takes 2 scoops. Why? I have no idea. Maybe to make it easier for some people to test their tolerance and use only half a serving to start?

Whether there's 1 scoop at 10g or 2 scoops at 5g.. whats the difference man? I fail to see ur logic. Superpump for example has 20g per serving. This has 9.25g. You tell me which product is adding fillers lol
I was being sarastic...lol...I believe the scoop for XTEND is around 12 gm or so and 2 scoops of one serving, seems like a lot to me.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any chance of learning the caffeine amount per 2 scoop serving? Just trying to monitor my intake...

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
I really do wish they'd start listing the exact amount of EACH ingredient in the bottle.
According to a source from Scivation - it was voted down...so it lists as a blend...but geeez at least they should disclose the amount of caffeine :sgrin:

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established

are you a Scivation rep?

just curious because i do have a few questions for Scivation.. but i didnt know they had any reps on here...

sncaufield

Awards
I was being sarastic...lol...I believe the scoop for XTEND is around 12 gm or so and 2 scoops of one serving, seems like a lot to me.
The serving for xtend is that amount, not the scoop. A 30 serving tub of xtend has 338 grams. 338/30= 11.3g a serving. And if you look at the listed active ingredients, they are very close to that amount.

are you a Scivation rep?

just curious because i do have a few questions for Scivation.. but i didnt know they had any reps on here...
haha no I'm not, but it sure sounds like it. I try to stick up for all good companies.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Idn sorry guys but that ingredient profile doesnt look very solid to me. Probably better off just buying an energy drink IMO.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
On a second thought...I'll stick with Focus XT and stock up on the black berry flavor next time there's a sale. But that's just me :type:

sncaufield

Awards
Idn sorry guys but that ingredient profile doesnt look very solid to me. Probably better off just buying an energy drink IMO.
What's not in there that you would like to be in there?

I'm not saying you're wrong, just curious.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will only need to do that once. It's a safety measure for not only yourself, but them from fraud. I've had to do it also and had to do it again when I got and used a new card.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
What's not in there that you would like to be in there?

I'm not saying you're wrong, just curious.
Well, for me, I'd like to see some form of arginine, b6 and b12, bcaa's, citrulline malate, maybe even some peptopro like no shotgun for example. The only ingredients I see worth mentioning in Quake are beta alanine and 1,3 dimeth.

Again just my preference. Not saying its a bad product because I've never tried it but I wouldnt spend my money on something like that. I dont really understand why Scivation made this anyway I think Vasocharge is pretty top notch in the pre w/o category already.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
We apologize for any inconvenience. Please make sure you that your credit card address always matches up with the billing address that you are using. Also, if you are sent a verification, once you are verified, all orders under that account should be good to go! If you ever have any further problems, either PM me or email customer service directly at [email protected]

Thanks for your patience and for choosing NutraPlanet!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Why is everyone knocking this product when everyone seems to love JACK3D? It is pretty much a comparable product

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Besides it is a preworkout to get you goin for the gym if you want bcaas then stack it with xtend as suggested

I am personally going to mix this with a scoop of vasocharge, xtend, extra creatine and extra luecine... stay tuned for a log