New Year's DCP Presale!!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Board Supporter
    scott72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    807
    Answers
    0

    Got my Melon extract in today. Can't wait to give this a try with this afternoon's dose.

  2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by scott72 View Post
    Got my Melon extract in today. Can't wait to give this a try with this afternoon's dose.
    If you're doing keto, beware. While not on the level of something like SlinSane, it's still has blood sugar lowering properties.

    10 grams of carbs seems to be fine, though.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Board Supporter
    scott72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    807
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    If you're doing keto, beware. While not on the level of something like SlinSane, it's still has blood sugar lowering properties.

    10 grams of carbs seems to be fine, though.
    No Keto here. Very low carb, but no keto. I'm going to take my afternoon dose right now.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    DemonicPrime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    40
    Answers
    0

    Still have some DCP left?
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DemonicPrime View Post
    Still have some DCP left?
    Let me ask....as of last night they were around 80% sold out.

    Update from production shows restock at 10 weeks...yikes.
  6. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Answers
    0

    thankfully i bought enough to last 10 weeks
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  7. Board Supporter
    scott72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    807
    Answers
    0

    I this still on target to ship this week? I'm about ready to finish a bottle I'm using and will need it soon.
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by scott72 View Post
    I this still on target to ship this week? I'm about ready to finish a bottle I'm using and will need it soon.
    It's on target to begin shipping Monday.

    HOWEVER, I was informed today that the capsules did NOT make it. They scrapped them and did tablets like I told them 2 months ago.


    Good news is that the tablet process went VERY well, and this production company is happy with the product - so we have a new reliable supply!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  9. Board Supporter
    scott72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    807
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It's on target to begin shipping Monday.

    HOWEVER, I was informed today that the capsules did NOT make it. They scrapped them and did tablets like I told them 2 months ago.


    Good news is that the tablet process went VERY well, and this production company is happy with the product - so we have a new reliable supply!
    Great news!!
  10. Registered User
    doughboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    42
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0

    Can anyone from NP confirm if this is shipping today?

    Thanks
  11. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by doughboy View Post
    Can anyone from NP confirm if this is shipping today?

    Thanks
    Looks like the bad weather snap delayed delivery (GROUND sucks). I will have the firm redelivery date within the day.

    They were coming from Upstate NY to Atlanta, so right through the heart of it.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  12. Registered User
    doughboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    42
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0

    Thanks Matt, Im very anxious to get my hands on this
  13. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by doughboy View Post
    Thanks Matt, Im very anxious to get my hands on this
    As am I....friend works for a large retail chain and we caught their eye. I think we could move DCP national (probably at a much higher price than Nutra, of course) pretty soon under the new brand.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  14. Registered User
    doughboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    42
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    As am I....friend works for a large retail chain and we caught their eye. I think we could move DCP national (probably at a much higher price than Nutra, of course) pretty soon under the new brand.
    Very nice
  15. Registered User
    phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,248
    Answers
    0

    Any idea how much stock is left? I know its gotta a low number
  16. Registered User
    ViperKing666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    78
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    As am I....friend works for a large retail chain and we caught their eye. I think we could move DCP national (probably at a much higher price than Nutra, of course) pretty soon under the new brand.
    Does this mean that the DCP price now will be the lowest it ever will going to be?
  17. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperKing666 View Post
    Does this mean that the DCP price now will be the lowest it ever will going to be?
    The price should not increase too much, if at all at this level. It won't go down, however, as it is already a super low-margin item and costs have increased about 5% a week ago.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. VB-12 Presale!
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 03:18 PM
  2. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 10:29 PM
  3. Fourth Year Student: My Senior Year
    By Old Navy in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 02:27 PM
  4. Year End/New Year Shipping Discount
    By Fuelride in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 10:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in