dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can anyone from NP confirm if this is shipping today?

Thanks
Looks like the bad weather snap delayed delivery (GROUND sucks). I will have the firm redelivery date within the day.

They were coming from Upstate NY to Atlanta, so right through the heart of it.

doughboy

Awards
Thanks Matt, Im very anxious to get my hands on this :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Matt, Im very anxious to get my hands on this :)
As am I....friend works for a large retail chain and we caught their eye. I think we could move DCP national (probably at a much higher price than Nutra, of course) pretty soon under the new brand.

doughboy

Awards
As am I....friend works for a large retail chain and we caught their eye. I think we could move DCP national (probably at a much higher price than Nutra, of course) pretty soon under the new brand.
Very nice

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Any idea how much stock is left? I know its gotta a low number

ViperKing666

Awards
Does this mean that the DCP price now will be the lowest it ever will going to be?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does this mean that the DCP price now will be the lowest it ever will going to be?
The price should not increase too much, if at all at this level. It won't go down, however, as it is already a super low-margin item and costs have increased about 5% a week ago.