L-Carnitine-L-Tartare has arrived at NutraPlanet!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. How would this compare to PLCAR, specifically pertaining to their effect on androgen receptors?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    How would this compare to PLCAR, specifically pertaining to their effect on androgen receptors?
    This is the form of Carnitine used in the study on effects of ARs.

    It's very hard to compare apples to apples, since there is only data on the LCLT.

    It's not beyond reason to extrapolate a similar effect - but that is all it would be.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  3. how should i dose alcar placr and lclt

  4. Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    how should i dose alcar placr and lclt
    What time would you be taking it?

    ALCAR keeps my mind burning at full speed for a few hours, so I can't take more than 500mg at night.

    PLCAR - 1-1.5 grams
    LCLT - 1.5-2 grams
    ALCAR - 1 gram

    This is EXCELLENT for taking immediately upon waking up with about 6 grams of Leucine.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. so there isnt any problems taking all 3 at one time in the morning, should i al increase the dose of the antioxidant, i am currenty using 400mg of na rala split up twice a day
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    so there isnt any problems taking all 3 at one time in the morning, should i al increase the dose of the antioxidant, i am currenty using 400mg of na rala split up twice a day
    You will absolutely need to increase AOX intake.

    Also consider adding in:

    Methylfolate
    COq10
    MethylB-12

    as well as a high quality procyanidin blend. RPM would be a fantastic addition to a carnitine-based stack.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Dsade, can you describe the powder for me and compare it to plcar...white?, taste?, mixes well with plcar in gatorade g2?, etc?...
    White, grainy, semi-neutral taste in gatorade. Mixes VERY well.

    Consistencywise it's like beta-alanine.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. This thing sold out quick! Should have more coming next week...don't worry folks.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  9. What would optimal dosing look like? Should I split up doses are just hit one large dose pre-workout? I have plenty to play around with so I don't mind high dosing. Thanks!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    What would optimal dosing look like? Should I split up doses are just hit one large dose pre-workout? I have plenty to play around with so I don't mind high dosing. Thanks!
    Probably 1.5-2 grams 3 times a day.

    I highly recomend 1 dose immediately upon waking.

  11. Thanks D! Let me know about my pm awhile back, if interested.

  12. lol this stuff was gone in a flash, i got there at 1pm and there was like 6 left after i snagged 2.

    dsade, do you think the effects between 3 grams versus 5 grams would be dramatic? i was gonna try to make mine last a little longer by dosing it a little lower. i saw the studies were done with 2 grams and there was benefit, just wondering if its linear or if a lot higher will only do a little better
    CELTIC LABS REP

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You will absolutely need to increase AOX intake.

    Also consider adding in:

    Methylfolate
    COq10
    MethylB-12

    as well as a high quality procyanidin blend. RPM would be a fantastic addition to a carnitine-based stack.
    I took your'e advice on a this sorta stack a few months back Dsade-and it's been great. Been on PLCAR/GPLC/alcar,AOR' berry n greens mix,dihydro-lipoic acid,b-12, and just added EndoAmp. Also this used with DCP is on another level-need this back in! Great for pwo energy/focus, and noticing a nice recomp effect.

  14. If NP carried bulk AGPC alongside the LCLT and Agmatine, I'd be a very happy dude.

  15. Yea I would love to see some bulk AGPC along with Phosphatidylserine. These stacked with LCLT + GPLC.....whatch out now!!!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Probably 1.5-2 grams 3 times a day.

    I highly recomend 1 dose immediately upon waking.

    Dsade,
    I have been taking 3grams of Alcar mixed with Posiden along with 5 grams bcaa and 5 grams of Luecine; taking first thing in the morning. The effects are so pronounced , Ive dropped stims altogether. Im curious how the addtion of this from of carnitine will enhance the mix.

    Is there any worry to ingesting to much carnitine?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    Yea I would love to see some bulk AGPC along with Phosphatidylserine. These stacked with LCLT + GPLC.....whatch out now!!!!
    I'm sure Nutra will eventually pick this up-in the meantime u can try EndoAmp,which among other ingredients, has alpha-gpc. I just added it to my stack I posted above and have beeen havn amazing workouts

  18. Currently Out Of Stock

    now what????

  19. This could be just from changing up my training. But I started LCLT friday when i changed to a little more volume in my lifting and today added a few reps to every set and it just felt easier in general.
    CELTIC LABS REP

  20. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    This could be just from changing up my training. But I started LCLT friday when i changed to a little more volume in my lifting and today added a few reps to every set and it just felt easier in general.
    Acutely, it will help transport fatty acids into mitochondria for fuel.

    I suspect this will combine VERY well with Krillipid and Fish Oil, as well as CLA.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  21. Dsade, I still hope one day you get to do that carnitne endurance mix you had planned. Just ordered two jugs of Pre-Max, and have 1 jug LCLT on the way. How would Pre-Max, LCLT, EndoAmp be? Plus still using di-hydrolipoic acid and berry n green mix

  22. This going to be in stock today?

  23. Any update?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  24. I was out all week with a dental emergency...it will be there today.

    Sorry for the delay.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  25. BACK IN STOCK any second now (shipment received.)
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Competitive Edge Labs has arrived at Legendary Supplements
    By mw1 in forum Competitive Edge Labs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-23-2015, 09:11 PM
  2. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 03:29 PM
  3. ULTIMA has arrived at the planet!
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-28-2010, 06:08 PM
  4. Nitroceps has arrived at NUTRAPLANET
    By Bnatural in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 06:00 PM
  5. The BLACK HOLE has arrived at the Planet!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 09:07 AM
Log in
Log in