L-Carnitine-L-Tartare has arrived at NutraPlanet!!!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of the most potent but underutilized carnitines.

L-Carnitine L-Tartarate is a non-essential amino acid that helps to maintain overall good health by facilitating the transfer of fatty acid groups into the mitochondrial membrane for cellular energy production. L-Carnitine L-Tartarate naturally occurs in red meat and other animal source foods, but we recommend supplementation to obtain optimal levels of this excellent amino acid. L-Carnitine L-Tartarate is the purest form, clinically tested, and vegetarian (non-animal sourced).

* Fitness Support
* Purest Form, Clinically Tested
* Transports Fatty Acids
* Boosts Cellular Energy
* A Dietary Supplement

L-Carnitine L-Tartarate is a vitamin-like amino acid derivative. It plays an important role for maintaining energy production by transporting long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondrial matrix to be burned for energy. This function supports physical performance and weight management. Therefore, L-Carnitine L-Tartarate and its esters, such as Acetyl-L-Carnitine and Propionyl-L-Carnitine, have received growing attentions for their uses in cardiovascular and neurological health.

L-Carnitine L-Tartarate, along with its natural ester acylcarnitine, forms a critical part of the endogenous (natural to the body) carnitine pool in various tissues of mammals. The total L-Carnitine L-Tartarate in human body is about 20 g, in which 98% is present in the skeletal and cardiac tissues, 1.4% in the liver and kidneys and 0.6% in extracellular fluids and other tissues. Of all these carnitine pools in the human body, about 25% are produced from the amino acids lysine and methionine and about 75% is derived directly from dietary sources such as meat, poultry, fish, and milk; with small amounts in wheat and avocados. So people with a limited diet of meat and dairy products tend to have lower L-Carnitine intakes.

L-Carnitine is a “conditionally essential” nutrient and a rare genetic disorder of L-carnitine metabolism causes carnitine deficiency, which is known to have major deleterious effects on the central nervous system. The limited intake of L-Carnitine can cause toxic accumulations of free fatty acids and the loss of energy. L-Carnitine is used worldwide as an effective treatment for carnitine deficiency and also has various nutritional and pharmaceutical applications. Several oral formulations, such as liquids, tablets and capsules, are available in the current market.

There is some good reading about the product http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/96554-clt-carnitine-l.html .

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
HELL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
NP...reading the writing on the wall again.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ugh... title typo. That's why you don't post thread after midnight :(
Carnitine Tartar? Isn't that like RAW CARNITINE!!!!

That's SO animal!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I already ordered 2 tubs of this stuff! Love it! Wish ya'll could carry it on a regular basis.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lets get it capped!
This is SUPER easy to self-cap.

It also dissolves easily in liquids and doesn't taste bad. Just man up.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what makes this superior to alcar?
Tartaric acid is an analogue of Malic acid (an essential KREBS intermediate involved in energy intense processes). Tissue specificity for carnitine esters and salts and the most common difference.

For muscle and cardio performance, go with PLCAR. For Neural enhancement, go with ALCAR...though the others have not been compared in real study to LCLT, LCLT is the form studied to increases in AR density and sensitivity.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
CRAP, it out of stock, that was QUICK!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Already out of stock! This is really frustrating to say the least. I wanted to place an order this weekend! I just hope there will be more than a few units whenever it restocks! :frustrate:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to say, this is a very good add!!! Very good job dsade.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This dissolved perfectly into Xtend (used the Green Apple Flavor).

Today I used:
2 pieces ThermoGum
400mg Alpha-GPC
4 scoops Apple Xtend
3 grams Beta-Alanine
2 grams LCLT
200mg Norvaline

I had an AMAZING arm workout.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
would taking alcar plcar and this be a problem

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
when it goes back in stock, i think i might get some

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
How would this compare to PLCAR, specifically pertaining to their effect on androgen receptors?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would this compare to PLCAR, specifically pertaining to their effect on androgen receptors?
This is the form of Carnitine used in the study on effects of ARs.

It's very hard to compare apples to apples, since there is only data on the LCLT.

It's not beyond reason to extrapolate a similar effect - but that is all it would be.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
how should i dose alcar placr and lclt

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how should i dose alcar placr and lclt
What time would you be taking it?

ALCAR keeps my mind burning at full speed for a few hours, so I can't take more than 500mg at night.

PLCAR - 1-1.5 grams
LCLT - 1.5-2 grams
ALCAR - 1 gram

This is EXCELLENT for taking immediately upon waking up with about 6 grams of Leucine.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
so there isnt any problems taking all 3 at one time in the morning, should i al increase the dose of the antioxidant, i am currenty using 400mg of na rala split up twice a day

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so there isnt any problems taking all 3 at one time in the morning, should i al increase the dose of the antioxidant, i am currenty using 400mg of na rala split up twice a day
You will absolutely need to increase AOX intake.

Also consider adding in:

Methylfolate
COq10
MethylB-12

as well as a high quality procyanidin blend. RPM would be a fantastic addition to a carnitine-based stack.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade, can you describe the powder for me and compare it to plcar...white?, taste?, mixes well with plcar in gatorade g2?, etc?...
White, grainy, semi-neutral taste in gatorade. Mixes VERY well.

Consistencywise it's like beta-alanine.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
This thing sold out quick! Should have more coming next week...don't worry folks.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
What would optimal dosing look like? Should I split up doses are just hit one large dose pre-workout? I have plenty to play around with so I don't mind high dosing. Thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would optimal dosing look like? Should I split up doses are just hit one large dose pre-workout? I have plenty to play around with so I don't mind high dosing. Thanks!
Probably 1.5-2 grams 3 times a day.

I highly recomend 1 dose immediately upon waking.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Thanks D! Let me know about my pm awhile back, if interested.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
lol this stuff was gone in a flash, i got there at 1pm and there was like 6 left after i snagged 2.

dsade, do you think the effects between 3 grams versus 5 grams would be dramatic? i was gonna try to make mine last a little longer by dosing it a little lower. i saw the studies were done with 2 grams and there was benefit, just wondering if its linear or if a lot higher will only do a little better

phantom

Awards
  • Established
You will absolutely need to increase AOX intake.

Also consider adding in:

Methylfolate
COq10
MethylB-12

as well as a high quality procyanidin blend. RPM would be a fantastic addition to a carnitine-based stack.
I took your'e advice on a this sorta stack a few months back Dsade-and it's been great. Been on PLCAR/GPLC/alcar,AOR' berry n greens mix,dihydro-lipoic acid,b-12, and just added EndoAmp. Also this used with DCP is on another level-need this back in! Great for pwo energy/focus, and noticing a nice recomp effect.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
If NP carried bulk AGPC alongside the LCLT and Agmatine, I'd be a very happy dude.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Yea I would love to see some bulk AGPC along with Phosphatidylserine. These stacked with LCLT + GPLC.....whatch out now!!!!

Good Shepherd

Awards
Probably 1.5-2 grams 3 times a day.

I highly recomend 1 dose immediately upon waking.

Dsade,
I have been taking 3grams of Alcar mixed with Posiden along with 5 grams bcaa and 5 grams of Luecine; taking first thing in the morning. The effects are so pronounced , Ive dropped stims altogether. Im curious how the addtion of this from of carnitine will enhance the mix.

Is there any worry to ingesting to much carnitine?

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Yea I would love to see some bulk AGPC along with Phosphatidylserine. These stacked with LCLT + GPLC.....whatch out now!!!!
I'm sure Nutra will eventually pick this up-in the meantime u can try EndoAmp,which among other ingredients, has alpha-gpc. I just added it to my stack I posted above and have beeen havn amazing workouts

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
This could be just from changing up my training. But I started LCLT friday when i changed to a little more volume in my lifting and today added a few reps to every set and it just felt easier in general.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This could be just from changing up my training. But I started LCLT friday when i changed to a little more volume in my lifting and today added a few reps to every set and it just felt easier in general.
Acutely, it will help transport fatty acids into mitochondria for fuel.

I suspect this will combine VERY well with Krillipid and Fish Oil, as well as CLA.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Dsade, I still hope one day you get to do that carnitne endurance mix you had planned. Just ordered two jugs of Pre-Max, and have 1 jug LCLT on the way. How would Pre-Max, LCLT, EndoAmp be? Plus still using di-hydrolipoic acid and berry n green mix

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any update?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was out all week with a dental emergency...it will be there today.

Sorry for the delay.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BACK IN STOCK any second now (shipment received.)