Massive NutraPlanet Protein Sale & More!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Official response from ATW: Restickered ATW 5lb bags from NP?

2. I love how quickly they responded only after it was discovered by the consumers. They did not think to let the people know before hand and only when caught do they come with this excuse. I wouldn't take one scoop of their protein if you paid me but thats just me!
    •   

3. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by rb82 View Post
    I love how quickly they responded only after it was discovered by the consumers. They did not think to let the people know before hand and only when caught do they come with this excuse. I wouldn't take one scoop of their protein if you paid me but thats just me!
    What EXACTLY was discovered? You implying something other than what was stated does nothing but stir unnecessary and unfounded controversy.
    Life is a terminal condition.

She thinks that happiness is a mat that sits on her doorway.

4. Its almost as bad as when the consumer discovered the recall issued by the original factory...

oh wait...
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

5. ATW is a solid company, in my book.

I had 5 lbs. of their whey that was recalled, and it was a simple matter of getting in contact with ATW and sending the product back at their shipping expense (both ways) for an untainted lot.

When I realized the issue about the previous lot #s being restickered, I didn't jump to assume they were attempting to unload recalled stock. I even mentioned the fact that it could be a matter of reusing premade bags. But as I said originally, ATW's lack of communicating their instance of restickering the bags is the big fumble here. NP should have been aware of this.

Anyways, I'm satisfied that this information is out there for the consumers, now. Thanks again.
    •   

6. SnipeGod, I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. At NutraPlanet we always put our customers first, and when this label issue was brought to our attention, we were willing to do what it took to ensure our customers' health and satisfaction were not jeopardized in any way.

Thank you for your assistance and continued support and welcome to the NP/AM family...hope to see you around here more often
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NutraPlanet Massive Labor Day SALE
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 228
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 10:06 PM
  2. NutraPlanet Massive Labor Day SALE
    By stryder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 02:42 PM
  3. LAST DAY OF NP's MASSIVE NEW YEARS SALE: Fri. Jan 9th!
    By Steveoph in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 10:20 AM