Massive NutraPlanet Protein Sale & More!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    Bump for some feedback on the ice cream sandwich...
    It's pretty tasty, but I prefer the cup cake batter over this. When I bought it, it said "Vanilla ice Cream" only. I was just caught off guard when I saw little black chunks floating around. But the "Vanilla ice cream sandwich" makes more sense now. It reminds me a lot of cookies-n-cream.


  2. loving the opportunity to stock up on some trione!!!!!

    thanks for the deal guys!
    Iron Legion Rep
    •   
       


  3. Date Ordered: 07/28/2009 at 08:04PM
    Date Shipped: 07/29/2009 at 10:59AM

    2x JACK3D (Jacked 45 servings) By: USPLabs

    1x Whey Protein Isolate (5 lb) By: All The Whey

    1x Whey Protein Blend (5 lb) By: All The Whey

    Get the goods while you can!!!
    I have no enemies. My friends intensely despise me.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    I just ordered 15lbs. This is not from the recalled ATW protein batches correct?

    Yes they specifically weeded out all the recalled batches and are secretly sending them to customers to make them sick.....


    Sorry I couldn't resist. Don't mean to be mean or anything though.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yes they specifically weeded out all the recalled batches and are secretly sending them to customers to make them sick.....


    Sorry I couldn't resist. Don't mean to be mean or anything though.
    I know it was a pretty silly comment, but there was a posting in the recal thread about someone buying ATW protein a couple weeks ago (after the recall notice) and they received the tainted batches. They did not say they purchased from NP though.

    Regardless, I stocked up on good protein from a good store at a great price!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Correct. We sent everything we had on hand (recalled lot or not) for a completely fresh, clean batch. This is why we were out of stock on ATW protein for quite a while. This voluntary recall has been completely resolved.
    I think my recalled batches taste better knowing there's a little bit of adventure inside

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I think my recalled batches taste better knowing there's a little bit of adventure inside
    Plus you can get a lot of cardio while wiping so much!...Talk about an adventure!!!. Sign me up!!!!

  8. I'm a little confused ...

    I just got my CupCakeBatter whey order today (NutraPlanet is in GA, like me), and I noticed that where the lot # is on the original red ATW label was a small little white sticky covering it with a printed lot number of NP9203. I peeled this sticker off and the original lot # is whited-out, so I scraped that off and the lot # on the bag is 9185 (which is one of the recalled lot numbers from All The Whey). This bag is sealed, so there's no way the powder inside is different just because someone slapped a sticky over the original lot number. Your customer service is not available on the weekends, so I am posting here for now in hope of some enlightenment.

    Thanks.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by SnipeGod View Post
    I'm a little confused ...

    I just got my CupCakeBatter whey order today (NutraPlanet is in GA, like me), and I noticed that where the lot # is on the original red ATW label was a small little white sticky covering it with a printed lot number of NP9203. I peeled this sticker off and the original lot # is whited-out, so I scraped that off and the lot # on the bag is 9185 (which is one of the recalled lot numbers from All The Whey). This bag is sealed, so there's no way the powder inside is different just because someone slapped a sticky over the original lot number. Your customer service is not available on the weekends, so I am posting here for now in hope of some enlightenment.

    Thanks.
    interesting...
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  10. Quote Originally Posted by SnipeGod View Post
    I'm a little confused ...

    I just got my CupCakeBatter whey order today (NutraPlanet is in GA, like me), and I noticed that where the lot # is on the original red ATW label was a small little white sticky covering it with a printed lot number of NP9203. I peeled this sticker off and the original lot # is whited-out, so I scraped that off and the lot # on the bag is 9185 (which is one of the recalled lot numbers from All The Whey). This bag is sealed, so there's no way the powder inside is different just because someone slapped a sticky over the original lot number. Your customer service is not available on the weekends, so I am posting here for now in hope of some enlightenment.

    Thanks.
    very interesting to say the least... are you sure about this?

    NP reps mentioned that ALL ATW protein was sent back when the recall was made and that cause an outage on their site for sometime which i remember!

    Strong first post BTW,

  11. I am sure about this, and can take pictures of the bag if it comes to that ... but hopefully NP knows about what I describe and can explain this to me.

    I did read that same post earlier in this thread about their old stock being sent back before I made my first post about my issue, so I'm not sure what to make of this ... hence my posting here for clarification. But I guess the answer will wait until Monday @ business hours.

  12. I just got my order today also. I'm gonna go check. Same thing here but I don't think Nutra would actually send out tainted protein and try to hide the fact. Maybe Nutra fills the bags?...I agree this is strange and I'll probally wait till Monday to open my protein.

  13. thats disturbing.... i just ordered 4 bags earlier this week and i might be in the same situation

  14. Quote Originally Posted by SnipeGod View Post
    I'm a little confused ...

    I just got my CupCakeBatter whey order today (NutraPlanet is in GA, like me), and I noticed that where the lot # is on the original red ATW label was a small little white sticky covering it with a printed lot number of NP9203. I peeled this sticker off and the original lot # is whited-out, so I scraped that off and the lot # on the bag is 9185 (which is one of the recalled lot numbers from All The Whey). This bag is sealed, so there's no way the powder inside is different just because someone slapped a sticky over the original lot number. Your customer service is not available on the weekends, so I am posting here for now in hope of some enlightenment.

    Thanks.
    That is serious business.

    I am notifying Sam immediately of this and I am quite certain he will get on the phone with ATW and see exactly what is going on.

  15. I just received my shipment today. I concur with SnipeGod's statement.
    I have no enemies. My friends intensely despise me.

  16. On a brighter note; I received my package via FedEx ground to PHX. AZ. in record time.

    Date Ordered: 07/28/2009 at 08:04PM
    Date Shipped: 07/29/2009 at 10:59AM
    Date Receivd: 08/01/2009
    I have no enemies. My friends intensely despise me.

  17. Wow.
    This will be addressed, rest assured of that.
    I cannot fathom why or who may have done this. Itís a bit bind-boggling.

    On a related note: I have well over 25lbís of the recalled Whey; Iíve used 10lbs without a hint of a problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    That is serious business.

    I am notifying Sam immediately of this and I am quite certain he will get on the phone with ATW and see exactly what is going on.

  18. SAME HERE, I got a sticker that showed 9203, but under it was 9185. Officially disgusted, WILL NEVER BUY FROM THIS WHEY COMPANY AGAIN, lack of integrity, I have no problem shopping at nutra, but I will stick with Isopure by Natures Best.
    doing my own thang!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I just received my shipment today. I concur with SnipeGod's statement.
    Wow. Well i see why they were so insistent on us returning the product rather than sending in a proof of purchase to make life easier for us customers.
    Advanced Muscle Science

  20. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    SAME HERE, I got a sticker that showed 9203, but under it was 9185. Officially disgusted, WILL NEVER BUY FROM THIS WHEY COMPANY AGAIN, lack of integrity, I have no problem shopping at nutra, but I will stick with Isopure by Natures Best.
    The same exact thing happened to me. My 5 pound bag of chocolate peanut butter cup had a sticker showing 9203, and under it was 9185.

  21. Calm down, man. Nutra has NOTHING to do with this.
    Please open a thread in the ATW Sub-Forum and raise this concern with Marcus and others. We will be looking in to it regardless; however, please try to remain level-headed until ALL facts are gathered.

    I repeat, NUTRA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. We are just as shocked as you may be.
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    SAME HERE, I got a sticker that showed 9203, but under it was 9185. Officially disgusted, WILL NEVER BUY FROM THIS WHEY COMPANY AGAIN, lack of integrity, I have no problem shopping at nutra, but I will stick with Isopure by Natures Best.
    EDIT: This post was attended to address ALL who may confuse ATW's mistake with the integrity of Nutras.

  22. Heres probably what happened. When they do a run of whey they know exactly how many pounds they are going to make per batch, so they order enough bags to fill that order. With the recall they had to stop the batch but still had extra bags and used those bags for the next run.

    Having said that, I have 15 pounds on the way to me and kind of wish there was a way to cancel it and have it sent back to NP. I really don't want to deal with the hassle of paying to ship it to ATW if the above isn't the case.

  23. I agree that all the facts need to be determined before jumping to conclusions, which is why I've tried to give only the facts I know when posting.

    I don't know the supply dynamics of NP's business, so I don't know when or by who these bags could have been restickered, whether it's just a case of surplus, clean bags/labels being reused (which I'd find a strange business decision ... but one that should have been communicated), etc ...

    I disagree, though, that NP has nothing to do with this. I bought it from NP, not ATW. The ATW 5lb refill bags are clear plastic in my experience, and NP's ATW are black-bagged. So, if NP didn't resticker the bags, somebody from NP must have at least seen the stickers given that others have reported the same thing.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Calm down, man. Nutra has NOTHING to do with this.
    Please open a thread in the ATW Sub-Forum and raise this concern with Marcus and others. We will be looking in to it regardless; however, please try to remain level-headed until ALL facts are gathered.

    I repeat, NUTRA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. We are just as shocked as you may be.
    WHAT ARE YOU TALKIING ABOUT BRO, I never said nutraplanet was at fault, I CLEARLY said it was ATW that was at fault. Nutraplanet was not at blame at all, I clearly see this ATW's misconduct, to be honest its scary to see that they would do something like this, like I said ATW lost a customer for life, NOT NUTRAPLANET.
    doing my own thang!

  25. Please refrain from judgment and and speculation. Monday is only a few hours away. Custom mentioned earlier he would contact Stryder immediately. Give them a chance to sort this out!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowdersí opinion as a whole.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 09:57 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 01:05 AM
  3. NutraPlanet Massive Labor Day SALE
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 228
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 11:06 PM
  4. NutraPlanet Massive Labor Day SALE
    By stryder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 03:42 PM
  5. BSN Lean Desert Protein SALE!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 10:13 PM
Log in
Log in