Massive NutraPlanet Protein Sale & More!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Correct. We sent everything we had on hand (recalled lot or not) for a completely fresh, clean batch. This is why we were out of stock on ATW protein for quite a while. This voluntary recall has been completely resolved.
    I think my recalled batches taste better knowing there's a little bit of adventure inside


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I think my recalled batches taste better knowing there's a little bit of adventure inside
    Plus you can get a lot of cardio while wiping so much!...Talk about an adventure!!!. Sign me up!!!!
    •   
       


  3. I'm a little confused ...

    I just got my CupCakeBatter whey order today (NutraPlanet is in GA, like me), and I noticed that where the lot # is on the original red ATW label was a small little white sticky covering it with a printed lot number of NP9203. I peeled this sticker off and the original lot # is whited-out, so I scraped that off and the lot # on the bag is 9185 (which is one of the recalled lot numbers from All The Whey). This bag is sealed, so there's no way the powder inside is different just because someone slapped a sticky over the original lot number. Your customer service is not available on the weekends, so I am posting here for now in hope of some enlightenment.

    Thanks.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by SnipeGod View Post
    I'm a little confused ...

    I just got my CupCakeBatter whey order today (NutraPlanet is in GA, like me), and I noticed that where the lot # is on the original red ATW label was a small little white sticky covering it with a printed lot number of NP9203. I peeled this sticker off and the original lot # is whited-out, so I scraped that off and the lot # on the bag is 9185 (which is one of the recalled lot numbers from All The Whey). This bag is sealed, so there's no way the powder inside is different just because someone slapped a sticky over the original lot number. Your customer service is not available on the weekends, so I am posting here for now in hope of some enlightenment.

    Thanks.
    interesting...
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  5. Quote Originally Posted by SnipeGod View Post
    I'm a little confused ...

    I just got my CupCakeBatter whey order today (NutraPlanet is in GA, like me), and I noticed that where the lot # is on the original red ATW label was a small little white sticky covering it with a printed lot number of NP9203. I peeled this sticker off and the original lot # is whited-out, so I scraped that off and the lot # on the bag is 9185 (which is one of the recalled lot numbers from All The Whey). This bag is sealed, so there's no way the powder inside is different just because someone slapped a sticky over the original lot number. Your customer service is not available on the weekends, so I am posting here for now in hope of some enlightenment.

    Thanks.
    very interesting to say the least... are you sure about this?

    NP reps mentioned that ALL ATW protein was sent back when the recall was made and that cause an outage on their site for sometime which i remember!

    Strong first post BTW,
    •   
       


  6. I am sure about this, and can take pictures of the bag if it comes to that ... but hopefully NP knows about what I describe and can explain this to me.

    I did read that same post earlier in this thread about their old stock being sent back before I made my first post about my issue, so I'm not sure what to make of this ... hence my posting here for clarification. But I guess the answer will wait until Monday @ business hours.

  7. I just got my order today also. I'm gonna go check. Same thing here but I don't think Nutra would actually send out tainted protein and try to hide the fact. Maybe Nutra fills the bags?...I agree this is strange and I'll probally wait till Monday to open my protein.

  8. thats disturbing.... i just ordered 4 bags earlier this week and i might be in the same situation

  9. Quote Originally Posted by SnipeGod View Post
    I'm a little confused ...

    I just got my CupCakeBatter whey order today (NutraPlanet is in GA, like me), and I noticed that where the lot # is on the original red ATW label was a small little white sticky covering it with a printed lot number of NP9203. I peeled this sticker off and the original lot # is whited-out, so I scraped that off and the lot # on the bag is 9185 (which is one of the recalled lot numbers from All The Whey). This bag is sealed, so there's no way the powder inside is different just because someone slapped a sticky over the original lot number. Your customer service is not available on the weekends, so I am posting here for now in hope of some enlightenment.

    Thanks.
    That is serious business.

    I am notifying Sam immediately of this and I am quite certain he will get on the phone with ATW and see exactly what is going on.
  10. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    I just received my shipment today. I concur with SnipeGod's statement.
  11. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    On a brighter note; I received my package via FedEx ground to PHX. AZ. in record time.

    Date Ordered: 07/28/2009 at 08:04PM
    Date Shipped: 07/29/2009 at 10:59AM
    Date Receivd: 08/01/2009

  12. Wow.
    This will be addressed, rest assured of that.
    I cannot fathom why or who may have done this. It’s a bit bind-boggling.

    On a related note: I have well over 25lb’s of the recalled Whey; I’ve used 10lbs without a hint of a problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    That is serious business.

    I am notifying Sam immediately of this and I am quite certain he will get on the phone with ATW and see exactly what is going on.

  13. SAME HERE, I got a sticker that showed 9203, but under it was 9185. Officially disgusted, WILL NEVER BUY FROM THIS WHEY COMPANY AGAIN, lack of integrity, I have no problem shopping at nutra, but I will stick with Isopure by Natures Best.
    doing my own thang!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I just received my shipment today. I concur with SnipeGod's statement.
    Wow. Well i see why they were so insistent on us returning the product rather than sending in a proof of purchase to make life easier for us customers.
    Advanced Muscle Science

  15. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    SAME HERE, I got a sticker that showed 9203, but under it was 9185. Officially disgusted, WILL NEVER BUY FROM THIS WHEY COMPANY AGAIN, lack of integrity, I have no problem shopping at nutra, but I will stick with Isopure by Natures Best.
    The same exact thing happened to me. My 5 pound bag of chocolate peanut butter cup had a sticker showing 9203, and under it was 9185.

  16. Calm down, man. Nutra has NOTHING to do with this.
    Please open a thread in the ATW Sub-Forum and raise this concern with Marcus and others. We will be looking in to it regardless; however, please try to remain level-headed until ALL facts are gathered.

    I repeat, NUTRA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. We are just as shocked as you may be.
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    SAME HERE, I got a sticker that showed 9203, but under it was 9185. Officially disgusted, WILL NEVER BUY FROM THIS WHEY COMPANY AGAIN, lack of integrity, I have no problem shopping at nutra, but I will stick with Isopure by Natures Best.
    EDIT: This post was attended to address ALL who may confuse ATW's mistake with the integrity of Nutras.

  17. Heres probably what happened. When they do a run of whey they know exactly how many pounds they are going to make per batch, so they order enough bags to fill that order. With the recall they had to stop the batch but still had extra bags and used those bags for the next run.

    Having said that, I have 15 pounds on the way to me and kind of wish there was a way to cancel it and have it sent back to NP. I really don't want to deal with the hassle of paying to ship it to ATW if the above isn't the case.

  18. I agree that all the facts need to be determined before jumping to conclusions, which is why I've tried to give only the facts I know when posting.

    I don't know the supply dynamics of NP's business, so I don't know when or by who these bags could have been restickered, whether it's just a case of surplus, clean bags/labels being reused (which I'd find a strange business decision ... but one that should have been communicated), etc ...

    I disagree, though, that NP has nothing to do with this. I bought it from NP, not ATW. The ATW 5lb refill bags are clear plastic in my experience, and NP's ATW are black-bagged. So, if NP didn't resticker the bags, somebody from NP must have at least seen the stickers given that others have reported the same thing.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Calm down, man. Nutra has NOTHING to do with this.
    Please open a thread in the ATW Sub-Forum and raise this concern with Marcus and others. We will be looking in to it regardless; however, please try to remain level-headed until ALL facts are gathered.

    I repeat, NUTRA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. We are just as shocked as you may be.
    WHAT ARE YOU TALKIING ABOUT BRO, I never said nutraplanet was at fault, I CLEARLY said it was ATW that was at fault. Nutraplanet was not at blame at all, I clearly see this ATW's misconduct, to be honest its scary to see that they would do something like this, like I said ATW lost a customer for life, NOT NUTRAPLANET.
    doing my own thang!

  20. Please refrain from judgment and and speculation. Monday is only a few hours away. Custom mentioned earlier he would contact Stryder immediately. Give them a chance to sort this out!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  21. Please be aware that I will be notifying ATW first thing Monday morning regarding this label issue. I would also like to clarify in no uncertain terms the following:
    1. We DO NOT fill these bags, nor do we label them. These come directly from ATW as a finished product.

    2. The recall was voluntary, but for the safety of our customers, we sent back ALL of our ATW blend. These bags were from a new shipment that ATW assured was from a completely new batch.

    3. NutraPlanet will be on top of this regarding an official word from ATW, and will ensure all of our customers will be taken care of. Your health and satisfaction is our top concern, and we will not compromise either.

    Thank you

  22. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Please be aware that I will be notifying ATW first thing Monday morning regarding this label issue. I would also like to clarify in no uncertain terms the following:
    1. We DO NOT fill these bags, nor do we label them. These come directly from ATW as a finished product.

    2. The recall was voluntary, but for the safety of our customers, we sent back ALL of our ATW blend. These bags were from a new shipment that ATW assured was from a completely new batch.

    3. NutraPlanet will be on top of this regarding an official word from ATW, and will ensure all of our customers will be taken care of. Your health and satisfaction is our top concern, and we will not compromise either.

    Thank you
    Great post!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  23. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    This scenario just came to me, but please consider it is still just my speculation;

    bags were pre-printed with lot#'s before filling with, in this case, suspected contaminated product. Suspected contaminated product was removed from production, leaving them with perfectly good usable bags, with the exception of the pre-printed lot#'s. Bags were manually re-labeled (white out and sticker) with new lot#s and filled with new product.

    Just a possible a scenario

    Of course it would be prudent to await and get confirmation from ATW.

  24. For the love of God... you clearly misinterpreted my post. But thanks for the CAPS-LOCKED lettering and the typical assumption that someone is attacking you.
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    WHAT ARE YOU TALKIING ABOUT BRO, I never said nutraplanet was at fault, I CLEARLY said it was ATW that was at fault. Nutraplanet was not at blame at all, I clearly see this ATW's misconduct, to be honest its scary to see that they would do something like this, like I said ATW lost a customer for life, NOT NUTRAPLANET.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    This scenario just came to me, but please consider it is still just my speculation;

    bags were pre-printed with lot#'s before filling with, in this case, suspected contaminated product. Suspected contaminated product was removed from production, leaving them with perfectly good usable bags, with the exception of the pre-printed lot#'s. Bags were manually re-labeled (white out and sticker) with new lot#s and filled with new product.

    Just a possible a scenario

    Of course it would be prudent to await and get confirmation from ATW.
    This is possible, but in all honesty even if it is the case it was a pretty piss poor decision on ATW's part. Even if it is entirely accurate, it will leave a shadow of doubt in users minds that they are in fact getting the contaminated batch and it was just "repackaged" with the new sticker to appear new.

    I know that I purchased a couple more myself...even having just tossed 10lbs of the old batch because returning it was a big hassle. I'll be pretty irritated if the product shows up with a sticker over the old lot #. Whether its new stuff or not its just a pretty lousy thing to do. Buy new bags for christ sake.
    Advanced Muscle Science
  26. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    When you consider the cost of A VOLUNTARY RECALL from both a manufacturer stand point and reputation stand point, I can see and appreciate their need to salvage anything and everything they can to offset this situation.

    Packaging is a cost that they would have had to eat for no other reason than a VOLUNTARY RECALL to protect you the consumer. I completely understand why they would do this. Not to mention the further delay waiting for new packaging would produce in the ability to package and deliver product to the already anxious and impatient consumer.

    This goes on in many other areas of manufacturing...even in the more important things like planes, trains and automobiles that which we all are consumers.

    As a consumer you either trust or you don't. I trust that this has a reasonable explanation, likely very similar to what I illustrated and I assure you that you will hear from NutraPlanet or ATW in the very immediate future for an explanation.

  27. Anyone know anything, yet?

  28. I just got off the phone with the production manager from All The Whey and they confirmed that the protein we are selling is from a completely new batch. A representative from their company will post an official statement explaining the label concern shortly.

    In a nutshell, the bags were pre-printed and their supplier for the laser cut black bags were out of stock with a 2 week delay. In an effort to expedite our large purchase order, they applied the provisional lot number stickers in the interim.
  29. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    I just got off the phone with the production manager from All The Whey and they confirmed that the protein we are selling is from a completely new batch. A representative from their company will post an official statement explaining the label concern shortly.

    In a nutshell, the bags were pre-printed and their supplier for the laser cut black bags were out of stock with a 2 week delay. In an effort to expedite our large purchase order, they applied the provisional lot number stickers in the interim.
    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Packaging is a cost that they would have had to eat for no other reason than a VOLUNTARY RECALL to protect you the consumer. I completely understand why they would do this. Not to mention the further delay waiting for new packaging would produce in the ability to package and deliver product to the already anxious and impatient consumer.
    Bingo!

    I've already been using mine.

  30. I've been using mine as well.

    First time trying Choc PB Cup, and it's delicious! What a great NutraPlanet exclusive flavor. I would love to hear taste reviews from anyone who tried the Caramel Candy Bar or the Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich flavors in the ATW forum, since these flavors are pretty new.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NutraPlanet Massive Labor Day SALE
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 228
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 10:06 PM
  2. NutraPlanet Massive Labor Day SALE
    By stryder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 02:42 PM
  3. LAST DAY OF NP's MASSIVE NEW YEARS SALE: Fri. Jan 9th!
    By Steveoph in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 10:20 AM
Log in
Log in