I'd Like to welcome Iron Lungz to the NutraPlanet Family!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope you guys would join me in welcoming Iron Lungz to the NutraPlanet team. He's been around on the boards for a long time, is always helpful, and will fit the role as a NutraPlanet rep perfectly. He will be joining us to help keep things running smoothly, and keep communication strong between NutraPlanet and you, the customers.

Now that returns the NP reps to a trio, MrBigPR, Iron Lungz and myself (+B5150). As you may have surmised, Hank and OCCFan are no longer working for NP. Technically I'm the head rep, but any of us should be able to deal with your problem so feel free to PM whichever of us you prefer.

So :cheers: Iron Lungz, and welcome aboard!
:usa:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
:clap2:

Congrats Iron, an awesome choice. Looking forward to the next billion years.

HOOAH!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Congrats to NP for picking up a great resource and congrats to Fin as well.... does this means you'll be wearing two hats here for IBE & NP?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats my friend. Great choice for NP

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats IL...

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IL is a great guy! He brings a lot to what ever company he works for. NP has scored! ;)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats man!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Congrats bro, ENJOY being a rep for nutraplanet, great wholeseller for sure.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to you Lungz.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Dear Nutraplanet,

Iron Lungz negged me. I am boycotting your organization. I intended on purchasing $1,000,000 in items on my next order but will take my business elsewhere now.

Yours Truly,
Lozgod

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you still crying about that? Jesus man, I put you back into the green... shall I go back to red?
:duel:
Dear Nutraplanet,

Iron Lungz negged me. I am boycotting your organization. I intended on purchasing $1,000,000 in items on my next order but will take my business elsewhere now.

Yours Truly,
Lozgod

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Hooah!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Hooah! Indeed.
Man, you should see this new AR that I have... it is a beast!
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous. I'll have a rifle of my own soon enough though. :)

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Sweet like Chocolate cake!
Hmm, reminds me, I need more choc PNB cup!

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
great News!! Now I get to see my favorite avatars more often!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I missed this in my absence from the boards. Congrats, Fin!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Technically I'm the head rep
I hope everyone wishes Steve gleeful congratulations on being the Head Rep for such an awesome company! He works his ass off - and he's Canadian! Who would have imagined that? ;)

Seriously, congrats, Steve!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats Iron!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations, my friend! :thumbsup:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I hope you guys would join me in welcoming Iron Lungz to the NutraPlanet team. He's been around on the boards for a long time, is always helpful, and will fit the role as a NutraPlanet rep perfectly. He will be joining us to help keep things running smoothly, and keep communication strong between NutraPlanet and you, the customers.

Now that returns the NP reps to a trio, MrBigPR, Iron Lungz and myself (+B5150). As you may have surmised, Hank and OCCFan are no longer working for NP. Technically I'm the head rep, but any of us should be able to deal with your problem so feel free to PM whichever of us you prefer.

So :cheers: Iron Lungz, and welcome aboard!
WT!?!?! Iron Lungz? You gotta be kidding me!?!!? Why would you pick that guy???

:D :laugh2: I kid I kid!!! Very nice pick fellas. I look forward to bugging him now as well as you Steve ;)

Ha ha!

Congratulations IL, you are an asset bro.

I hope everyone wishes Steve gleeful congratulations on being the Head Rep for such an awesome company! He works his ass off - and he's Canadian! Who would have imagined that? ;)

Seriously, congrats, Steve!
Yea like we couldn't see this coming? Right? Steve has been my go to man since day one here. Always making it happen and getting things done. Very well deserved. You'd hardly even know he was a Canadian :icon_lol:

Congrats to you too bro. Hope you are enjoying your vacation!

Hg

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
We aren't done worshiping this guy like he is the Messiah? All this is doing is boosting his already enormous ego. He is going to feel immortal and above the law if this keeps up.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea like we couldn't see this coming? Right? Steve has been my go to man since day one here. Always making it happen and getting things done. Very well deserved. You'd hardly even know he was a Canadian :icon_lol:

Congrats to you too bro. Hope you are enjoying your vacation!

Hg
From day one Steve hit the ground running and has not looked back. He is also my go to man!