I'd Like to welcome Iron Lungz to the NutraPlanet Family!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Technically I'm the head rep
    I hope everyone wishes Steve gleeful congratulations on being the Head Rep for such an awesome company! He works his ass off - and he's Canadian! Who would have imagined that?

Seriously, congrats, Steve!

2. Nice IL
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

•   

3. Congrats Iron!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

4. Congratulations, my friend!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowdersí opinion as a whole.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I hope you guys would join me in welcoming Iron Lungz to the NutraPlanet team. He's been around on the boards for a long time, is always helpful, and will fit the role as a NutraPlanet rep perfectly. He will be joining us to help keep things running smoothly, and keep communication strong between NutraPlanet and you, the customers.

Now that returns the NP reps to a trio, MrBigPR, Iron Lungz and myself (+B5150). As you may have surmised, Hank and OCCFan are no longer working for NP. Technically I'm the head rep, but any of us should be able to deal with your problem so feel free to PM whichever of us you prefer.

So Iron Lungz, and welcome aboard!
    WT!?!?! Iron Lungz? You gotta be kidding me!?!!? Why would you pick that guy???

I kid I kid!!! Very nice pick fellas. I look forward to bugging him now as well as you Steve

Ha ha!

Congratulations IL, you are an asset bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I hope everyone wishes Steve gleeful congratulations on being the Head Rep for such an awesome company! He works his ass off - and he's Canadian! Who would have imagined that?

Seriously, congrats, Steve!
    Yea like we couldn't see this coming? Right? Steve has been my go to man since day one here. Always making it happen and getting things done. Very well deserved. You'd hardly even know he was a Canadian

Congrats to you too bro. Hope you are enjoying your vacation!

Hg
    •   

6. Great job lungz!!

7. We aren't done worshiping this guy like he is the Messiah? All this is doing is boosting his already enormous ego. He is going to feel immortal and above the law if this keeps up.
  8. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Yea like we couldn't see this coming? Right? Steve has been my go to man since day one here. Always making it happen and getting things done. Very well deserved. You'd hardly even know he was a Canadian

Congrats to you too bro. Hope you are enjoying your vacation!

Hg
    From day one Steve hit the ground running and has not looked back. He is also my go to man!

9. Welcome aboard IL! CONGRATS!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 30 day STOCKED! review {Iron Lungz}
    By Iron Lungz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 01:57 PM
  2. Iron Lungz - STOKED!
    By Iron Lungz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 01:45 PM
  3. Replies: 0