Limited Edition Flying Ninja Monkey T-Shirt (Black and White, S--> 3X)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw these! I think you need a larger photo tho!

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
what brand t shirt are they printed on?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got one with my last order; pretty freaking sweet! I only wish that it was a 50/50 blend, but it's still a great t-shirt nonetheless!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I get mine to awhile back - high quality stuff - mine is on some gilidan ultra cotton

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I've got a couple of boxes waiting at home, maybe I'll be surprised with one:fingersx:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I picked up one with my last order; Love it! :D

Insaniac

Awards
Just got mine in......and i like the design but not the way it fits, (the cut) sucks....gave it to my dad.......
Gilidan Brand Sucks........Next time go with AAA

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I picked up one with my last order; Love it! :D
Thanks for the support John :)
Just got mine in......and i like the design but not the way it fits, (the cut) sucks....gave it to my dad.......
You sir, are too huge ;) I haven't tried mine on yet, but at the very least they make great sleep shirts.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will post a picture of me sporting mine at the range tomorrow morning. A few guys wanted to know if we could get them in fatigue-green or camouflage... Also, I wish the writing in the front wasn't there; instead, just the Nutra Planet web address. I love the back, though. :D

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I ordered a white one with my last order and it arrived last week, it is very bad a** ... haven't tired it on yet, need to wash it first :whip:

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
i will back AAA shirts for my entire life. i dont know what it is, but they are hands down the best fitting and best quality shirts i have ever worn.

and i get em 3 for $10 at this little t shirt mart owned by this older korean couple that watch me like an effin hawk everytime i go in there haha