Independence Day Sale?

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Just curious if NP was going to be doing an Independence Day (4th of July) sale? :hitit:

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im starting to put some $$$ aside .. dont let me know NP :)

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Why not just start it today and run it till july 4th? call it an everyday for a while sale???

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Please, for the sale of all that is good, consider offering an additional 5% off for anyone who puts the following in the comments section of the order: "Please reduce my price by an additional 5%; in exchange I promise NEVER AGAIN to mention, or allow others to mention, Jon, Kate or any of their brood of children ever again".

The end.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
lol that is my wifes favorite show, and every monday it's "Honey please watch it with me..."
Last night was my favorite episode ever. while not for the childrens sake, I hope this means the show is FINALLY OVER!!!!! HOORAY!

Chimpinzo

Chimpinzo

Awards
Do we ever let you down? :)
I've literally been sitting on, and tweaking/modifying an order for MONTHS awaiting a canada day (or 4th) sale :)

So many random things I'm looking forward to ordering

-Any clue if Nutraplanet's Green tea caps will be restocked before the sale?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe we'll start it early and I can call it the Canada Day Sale? :D
thats what im talking about :)

can we get some bulk NP on like buy1get1 free too, while were at it lolz

i love me some more NP masspump stack w/ creatine gluconate

duffmt6

Awards
well i was going to put an order in thursday (i have been waiting on a paycheck) that i have been tinkering with for weeks...maybe ill wait a couple more days then

Insaniac

Awards
Can't wait...... im dying to send my order already........definatley going be spending a couple of benjamins (big order)........ Thx Nutra for always taking care of the customer.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
i'll be ordering too,canr wait for the sale got to stock up somethings

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I would love to see a traditional independence day sale again. I just hope it lasts through Sunday night as I'll be on the lake all weekend. What are the odds of that?

I also hope a few things on my list come into stock - specifically NP's GTE caps, and maybe some bulk 6oxo powder or formex

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll suggest we run it for more than just a single day like the Memorial Day shocker to give you guys more time to order. I'd say the odds are good.

As for the items coming in, I wish we always had all the items in stock lol. Did Matt give an updated ETA on GTE? He's the man for those, but the Formex I have no lead on.

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Soooo..... Is there any chance that we can find out what kind of a sale this will be?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
man an extra percent or 2 for active duty military :D

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to get an ETA on Formex but nothing so far.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to get an ETA on Formex but nothing so far.
Keep pushing for an eta, I'd much rather give nutra my money than have to go someplace else for half of what I want.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
How about a Special deal/discount on fat loss related products for summer (GTE, CLA, etc.) and a free shipping code ($50 minimum) to round out a highly anticipated sale ?!

Just sayin... lol ;)

Out of curiosity I looked up last years 4th of July special.

The NutraPlanet Independence Day Sale Celebration--Save BIG with these explosive deals and discounts!

For 3 Days Only Save an Additional 10% OFF on Non Clearance Items With Coupon Code: July4Savings

Don't forget to really rake in the savings by taking advantage of the FREE SHIPPING on orders over $199...not to mention the Smokin' deals on some of your favorite items:

Don't delay because these discounts and savings are for 3 DAYS ONLY (expires 7/6/08)

NutraPlanet would like to thank all of our faithful service men and women who made it possible for us to celebrate such a freedom, and also our loyal customers for your continued support and patronage...thank you!
Not bad... pretty sure I bit on that one too. :D

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well we do have a DCP slated once production gets done. I'll see if we can put a fat burner on special, in addition to what is already planned. If we don't release details, we can just keep making it better :D

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
oooooooooooooooooooo I like this :)

Shopping cart ready to check out - hey, I just noticed the ninja monkey t-shirts, grabbed two!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
*cough* *cough* free shipping to Australia ;) haha

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
It will be happening; July 4th isn't for another week. Keep an eye out next week.
Wait the 4th of july sale is on the 4th of july?!? huh guess that makes sense. lol:dunno:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will be happening; July 4th isn't for another week. Keep an eye out next week.
Oh I knew it was a July 4th sale, but wasn't sure if it was really gonna happen because I remember the Memorial Day sale you said you weren't sure if it was gonna happen. So thanks for confiming. I will wait to put my order through.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just received some vital intel on the sale... for a small fee, I will provide you all with the information.

The fee: 1 billllllion dollars. :D

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I hope you guys are plannin on pumpin up the inventory, it would be nice to see a mega sale like those in the past!

:usa:

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
I hope you guys are plannin on pumpin up the inventory, it would be nice to see a mega sale like those in the past!

:usa:
i second that. im hoping everything doesnt sell out in the first hours :(

munique

Awards
lulz, my birthday falls on the same day.. better discounts? :sgrin:

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
any details on that sale yet?

will the ON natural casien (5lbs.) be in by then?

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
Any chance of starting before the 4th, for those of us camping and without internet. :whiner:

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Definetly going to be keeping tabs on this thread

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I can hardly wait! Feels like Christmas!