New Special Powder coming soon by USPowders--

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by woolbeo View Post
    My guess would be an engineered extract of coffea arabica l. for cortisol management.
    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Good guess bud, but not it..


    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    A natural selective NONHORMONAL inhibitor of the enzyme 11-B-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1.

    50% coffee extract which is the equivalent to drinking about 100 expressos without the caffiene.


    Who can name the hormonal inhibitior of the same enzyme?
    I was right!


  2. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by woolbeo View Post




    I was right!

    looks that wait....
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by verner View Post
    ? This has nothing to do with us easy. Usp labs are an entirely different company that we have been able to work out some bulk powder deals with for our customers. Other than carrying their products, we are two entirely different entities. Jacob didn't even post what this new powder was, in our forum.
    i'm sorry then.

    problem is that while i am shopping at NP and click on "forums" at the top, it brings me here.

  4. when can we expect this in stock at nutra?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    when can we expect this in stock at nutra?
    You'll find out tonight...
  6. Wink


    Quote Originally Posted by CDB View Post
    You'll find out tonight...
    LOL. maybe they'll tell us it'll be here tomorrow knowing it will be there next week to build anticipation

  7. Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    LOL. maybe they'll tell us it'll be here tomorrow knowing it will be there next week to build anticipation

  8. Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    LOL. maybe they'll tell us it'll be here tomorrow knowing it will be there next week to build anticipation
    Probably. In all seriousness USP is one of the few companies I'd consider buying herbals from other than generic places like NOW or other such bulk distributors online. Whether it's placebo or actually doing something, my knees are thankful for cissus every day of the week, and REM blew me away as a sleep supplement. I even was in on one of the beta mixes of it. Very cool and bizarre dreams on that. Super saponins gives me a great libido boost, and when all is said and done I need it these days since I work a minimum of 60 hours a week.

    My reservations are with the marketing techniques mainly, and for a while the way products seemed to come and go. I miss REM. The line up seems to have stabilized though.

  9. I have used only a few by USP and I will agree, supercissus is a lifesaver

  10. Quote Originally Posted by CDB View Post
    Probably. In all seriousness USP is one of the few companies I'd consider buying herbals from other than generic places like NOW or other such bulk distributors online. Whether it's placebo or actually doing something, my knees are thankful for cissus every day of the week, and REM blew me away as a sleep supplement. I even was in on one of the beta mixes of it. Very cool and bizarre dreams on that. Super saponins gives me a great libido boost, and when all is said and done I need it these days since I work a minimum of 60 hours a week.

    My reservations are with the marketing techniques mainly, and for a while the way products seemed to come and go. I miss REM. The line up seems to have stabilized though.
    yeah I like their products too and am very interested in this offering especially, although with the limited run it seems like I might have to buy it without much feedback on it from others first. It's definitely great how they have a good bulk powder line as well. That said, I understand the concept of "hyping" and it's place with supplements, I just thought it seemed like a strange tactic to say you'd give the info monday with no intention of doing it then? I'm not particularly upset about it either way and am still likely to give this stuff a try, just seems like some interested/neutral customers were put off by some of what went on
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    yeah I like their products too and am very interested in this offering especially, although with the limited run it seems like I might have to buy it without much feedback on it from others first. It's definitely great how they have a good bulk powder line as well. That said, I understand the concept of "hyping" and it's place with supplements, I just thought it seemed like a strange tactic to say you'd give the info monday with no intention of doing it then? I'm not particularly upset about it either way and am still likely to give this stuff a try, just seems like some interested/neutral customers were put off by some of what went on
    Having tried 11 oxo when it first came out, I too will be interested in this. The limited run stuff bothers me too though. But, I'm not an expert on herb availability/processing so I don't know what to say, other than if a product is good I'd rather it be available more than a few weeks, then never to be seen again.

    As for the purpose of leaving people hanging, it gives them more time to talk, guess, gossip, and build up a thread of a trillion pages or so which gets noticed by passers by on the boards and in search engines. Plus you get market feedback. You ask everyone to guess what it is, you get insight into what it is they really want. This one should be interesting. Bulk Prime would have been nice too. I'd heard some positive things about it, but herbals I don't try anymore unless I can megadose in a budget conscious way.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by CDB View Post
    Having tried 11 oxo when it first came out, I too will be interested in this. The limited run stuff bothers me too though. But, I'm not an expert on herb availability/processing so I don't know what to say, other than if a product is good I'd rather it be available more than a few weeks, then never to be seen again.

    As for the purpose of leaving people hanging, it gives them more time to talk, guess, gossip, and build up a thread of a trillion pages or so which gets noticed by passers by on the boards and in search engines. Plus you get market feedback. You ask everyone to guess what it is, you get insight into what it is they really want. This one should be interesting. Bulk Prime would have been nice too. I'd heard some positive things about it, but herbals I don't try anymore unless I can megadose in a budget conscious way.
    Limited run or marketing to get people to hurry to make purchases??? It all sounds too familiar.
  13. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Limited run or marketing to get people to hurry to make purchases??? It all sounds too familiar.
    Our bulk powders perform so everything you are insinuating is mute.

    Sales is about providing a product people WANT to buy that is commonsense.

    I'm sure apple did not hype the ipod and hated the overnight make shift camp sites outside retail stores.

    You are become illogical with your attacks.
  14. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by CDB View Post
    Having tried 11 oxo when it first came out, I too will be interested in this. The limited run stuff bothers me too though. But, I'm not an expert on herb availability/processing so I don't know what to say, other than if a product is good I'd rather it be available more than a few weeks, then never to be seen again.

    As for the purpose of leaving people hanging, it gives them more time to talk, guess, gossip, and build up a thread of a trillion pages or so which gets noticed by passers by on the boards and in search engines. Plus you get market feedback. You ask everyone to guess what it is, you get insight into what it is they really want. This one should be interesting. Bulk Prime would have been nice too. I'd heard some positive things about it, but herbals I don't try anymore unless I can megadose in a budget conscious way.

    limited first run, we've been pretty good about bringing back a powder.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    limited first run, we've been pretty good about bringing back a powder.
    Good enough. Next, if there is one, leave the caffeine in so I can get through a day without drooling.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Our bulk powders perform so everything you are insinuating is mute.

    Sales is about providing a product people WANT to buy that is commonsense.

    I'm sure apple did not hype the ipod and hated the overnight make shift camp sites outside retail stores.

    You are become illogical with your attacks.
    I did not realize USP and Apple were playing ball on the same field......

  17. Now I have to figure a way for the wife to let my buy more supps...pounting sometimes works.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Now I have to figure a way for the wife to let my buy more supps...pounting sometimes works.
    my problems exactly.. With shift work, I sometimes work a short work week, which results in smaller checks.. Hopefully, in a few weeks, there's still some left!

  19. lol ... I mention to my wife all the time that supplements are all I basically spend money on. I have no problem if she goes to the Mall and spends a few hundred, just as long as I can buy my supps whenever I want.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Now I have to figure a way for the wife to let my buy more supps...pounting sometimes works.
  20. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    a natural inhibitor 11▀HSD1 activity, VAT Attack! down-regulates the conversion of cortisone to metabolically active cortisol, leading to a reduction of skeletal-muscle and adipose-tissue glucocorticoid levels. This supports effective protein synthesis and shunts fat accumulation. Furthermore, considering the existence of a positive relationship between high levels of circulating cortisol and insulin insensitivity, reductions in cortisol levels induce improvements in cellular insulin sensitivity with benefits for blood-glucose optimization, diabetic states, and fat loss.

    30 day supply of Innovation only 19.99 exclusive to nutraplanet

  21. Quote Originally Posted by WheyGood View Post
    lol ... I mention to my wife all the time that supplements are all I basically spend money on. I have no problem if she goes to the Mall and spends a few hundred, just as long as I can buy my supps whenever I want.
    That is my saving grace as well, I don't drink or spend money on anything else.

  22. Curious on when we will see this at nutraplanet?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Curious on when we will see this at nutraplanet?
    Soon. Again, once it lands in the US it will be shipped right to NP. I do not know any more than that at this point.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  24. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Soon. Again, once it lands in the US it will be shipped right to NP. I do not know any more than that at this point.
    this is around the corner and lands in the USA tomorrow and sure clear customs by next wednesday but no promises with the government.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    this is around the corner and lands in the USA tomorrow and sure clear customs by next wednesday but no promises with the government.
    Sweet thanx for quick reply! Can't wait to get my hands on it.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    this is around the corner and lands in the USA tomorrow and sure clear customs by next wednesday but no promises with the government.
    k, i will hold off on my orders for a while to wait for this, hehe.
  27. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Product has cleared Customs and on the way to my warehouse, I'm excited!
  28. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Write up posted today, I had 2 large shipments reach warehouse yesterday that needed my attention

  29. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Write up posted today,
    Where?
  30. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by CDB View Post
    Where?
    sorry it will be
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 202
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 03:57 PM
  2. New Special Powder coming soon by USPowders--
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 258
    Last Post: 05-30-2009, 05:09 AM
  3. Special: USPowders Bulk Super Cissus RX (100 grams)
    By David Dunn in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 01:56 PM
Log in
Log in